UnderGround Forums Chimaev telling Gus to stop showing middle finger

13 days ago
8/3/11

Gustafsson saw our sparring with Reza and wanted to put me in my place. Then he told me: "I don't know how to make you back down!" I stood with him, although my stand-up was still quite bad. He landed good on me, he has great boxing.

Yes, there was a story that I asked him not to jest with his middle finger. In Sweden, showing the middle finger to a friend is considered a joke. For me, as a Chechen and a Russian, this is not so cool. They have it as a joke, but here they show it to a person you don't like. Another mentality. I explained this to Alex, but not rudely. I said that he can't do that. I said: "You didn't show it like that in Chechnya, don't show it to me here either." He came to Akhmat a couple of years ago. Alex understood me.

I learned a lot from him. I took a lot from him in the stand-up. He often knocks guys out with an uppercut. And I knocked out Ikram Aliskerov in the same way. I outplay Alex in wrestling, he outstrikes me. Moves very well, works with legs. It is not easy to knock him down, he must be driven into a corner.

I was Gustafsson's main sparring partner before his fight with Anthony Smith, after which he announced his retirement. I remember how we were sitting in the bath, and I asked him: "Are you ready to fight, as with desire?" He said: “I want it, but I don’t want it. Desire is there, but it is not. They give good money, so you have to fight." I knew he would return. Why did he go heavy? So as not to cut weight.

13 days ago
9/19/13

Chimaev narrative almost parallel to Conor’s comeuppance

13 days ago
7/10/12

“In Sweden, showing the middle finger to a friend is considered a joke. For me, as a Chechen and a Russian, this is not so cool.”

So of course, being muslim, I expect the country I have chosen to settle in to change their behavior to my liking as opposed to assimilating with them

13 days ago
6/28/10

lol. Bitch you're not in Chechen anymore

13 days ago
5/7/09
Rabid Bunyip -

“In Sweden, showing the middle finger to a friend is considered a joke. For me, as a Chechen and a Russian, this is not so cool.”

So of course, being muslim, I expect the country I have chosen to settle in to change their behavior to my liking as opposed to assimilating with them

Lol exactly

13 days ago
7/10/02
william795 - 
Rabid Bunyip -

Lol exactly

BOOM

13 days ago
8/3/11
Rabid Bunyip -

That was not the only thing Chimaev made Gus assimilate to:

"I remember how we were sitting in the bath..."

13 days ago
1/1/01
touch -
Rabid Bunyip -

That was not the only thing Chimaev made Gus assimilate to:

"I remember how we were sitting in the bath..."

Sharing jacuzzis is 100% a Swedish thing.

13 days ago
7/11/12

Can't stand this guy. Looking forward to his first loss.

13 days ago
12/7/10

better order pizza

13 days ago
7/10/12
Sprawl'n'Stall -
william795 - 
Rabid Bunyip -

Lol exactly

BOOM

But of course if you come to our country and don’t abide by our views we will kill you

Fair outlook?

13 days ago
7/10/02
Rabid Bunyip - 
Sprawl'n'Stall -
william795 - 
Rabid Bunyip -

Lol exactly

BOOM

But of course if you come to our country and don’t abide by our views we will kill you

Fair outlook?

Fair is fair

12 days ago
1/1/01
Rabid Bunyip -

Yea.....because Christians definitely don't bitch about anything either lol.... 

12 days ago
12/3/02

Fuck off back to the third world bitch. 

12 days ago
1/27/20

Fuck off you little foreign prick 

12 days ago
1/30/16

Fuck off my clit dick

12 days ago
4/22/07
Einux -
Rabid Bunyip -

Not what he said at all.

Go be christian in the middle east and lecture them on shit they do, see how that goes.

11 days ago
7/10/02
ShanTheMan - 
Einux -
Rabid Bunyip -

Not what he said at all.

Go be christian in the middle east and lecture them on shit they do, see how that goes.

Exactly ha ha. Is that really that hard to comprehend?