UnderGround Forums Coach: GSP would return for a megafight

8 days ago
8/26/11

GSP vs McGregor

8 days ago
7/8/06
Kimbos Lice -

GSP vs McGregor

This is definitely falling under the radar.

The UFC should have Georges cageside for the McGregor fight.

8 days ago
3/24/15

GSP vs Conor/Khabib/Tony 

GSP vs Mayweather in boxing

7 days ago
6/9/16
Mustard Tiger -
Kimbos Lice -

GSP vs McGregor

GSP has repeatedly talked about building on his legacy. The Conor fight would represent an enormous payday. It's probably an easier fight for St. Pierre because his takedowns are top notch and look what Khabib was able to do to McGregor. Rinse and repeat. 

But yet GSP has been angling to get in the cage with Khabib because it represents a bigger challenge in terms of style and, more importantly, it would be for the LW title, which would make GSP the first triple-weight champion in UFC history. That's what he cares about most. 

7 days ago
8/26/11
Taco Muncher -
Mustard Tiger -
Kimbos Lice -

GSP vs McGregor

GSP has repeatedly talked about building on his legacy. The Conor fight would represent an enormous payday. It's probably an easier fight for St. Pierre because his takedowns are top notch and look what Khabib was able to do to McGregor. Rinse and repeat. 

But yet GSP has been angling to get in the cage with Khabib because it represents a bigger challenge in terms of style and, more importantly, it would be for the LW title, which would make GSP the first triple-weight champion in UFC history. That's what he cares about most. 

Except that we don't want to see GSP win the title and then retire again. 

At least I don't. 

Edited: 7 days ago
6/9/16
Kimbos Lice -
Taco Muncher -
Mustard Tiger -
Kimbos Lice -

GSP vs McGregor

Except that we don't want to see GSP win the title and then retire again. 

At least I don't. 

Neither does Dana. That's the sticking point.

I'm a GSP fan. I feel like he's done enough for the sport to deserve one more "one and done." Captures the strap and rides off into the sunset for good.