UnderGround Forums Cody saying TJ taught them to use PEDS..

4/19/19 12:38 AM
7/24/16

Cody seems like a bit of a dumb - dumb, so I believe he was speaking truthfully when he said this.

4/19/19 12:42 AM
11/25/18

It's funny that Cody wasn't screaming from the rooftops that TJ was on the sauce... My best guess is that TJ could out a bunch of people at TAM if he wanted to.  

4/19/19 1:13 AM
10/11/18
PeaceThroughStrength -
LOLufcFdana -

I can't believe this has been under the radar. He states that TJ TAUGHT team alpha male how to juice. So after a statement like that, what is one to think. Seems like TJ knew EPO was not always tested. 

Idk, sounds like a snitch statement and almost an accidental admittance to juicing as well or others on their team.

Am I over thinking this? There is just so much weird and undercover shit going on in the UFC and the press is pretty much only allowed to report what Dana wants or like Dana has said, he will take their credentials for UFC journalism 

Dana tells the mma media what to report or he takes their credentials? Do please give a couple examples. 

Ariel Helwani awhile ago. Why do you think Conor sexual assault has not been mentioned. 

4/20/19 10:36 AM
8/20/15
MountainMedic -

He taught the only gym he'd ever been in how to juice?

Cody just shouldn't talk. Ever.

MM, TJ has been in other gyms before TAM...He was a wrestler before MMA. 

Edited: 4/20/19 11:44 AM
10/11/18

If team midget male keep up their snitching, I wouldn't be bothered if TJ were to say.."Yup, I've been doing steroids, however..it was a common occurrence at team beta male, and we did them together" and if he dropped a couple names, at this point I wouldn't be bothered by that.

He has eaten alot of shit over this, rightfully so. That being said, is it wrong when people are snitching on you and you return the favor? I believe there was speculation Jon Jones turned some names over in lieu of his positive PED test(s). 

I am getting kinda annoyed that they have been crucifying TJ (who showed his colors all the way back in the ultimate fighter) and UFC and golden snitch from usada has essentially given Jones an 8 year pass for pulsing tbol. That is just laughable and disgusting at the same time. Look at Frank Mir and his tbol test..he was released and pulsing excuse hasn't been invented yet.

And when they used Jones dirty drop to switch venues, Dana breaks out the UFC employee Jeff wtf ever his last name is, and was like since I (Dana) brought in my independent usada guy, it automatically validated the excuse he came up with. Dana is too fucking stupid to explain some shit like that.

I believe anyone caught for cheating should have the goat or even a journeyman status with an asterisk next to them showing who has EVER tested positive for PEDS 

4/20/19 12:41 PM
10/21/10

Cody turning into 69 and timing on his boyzz

Cody either passed on juicing or over did it....hes naturally got roid rage

4/20/19 2:19 PM
10/11/18
try2catch32 -

Lol at 69..hahaha. Yeah he is definitely suspect especially after saying him and team little make was taught how to do it properly 

4/20/19 5:03 PM
4/16/11

Cody isn’t very bright. A more articulate Tito. 

4/21/19 2:49 PM
7/31/09
try2catch32 -

He naturally has roid rage....

4/21/19 6:09 PM
2/8/12

Cody is so stupid I’m starting to love the kid.  Too smart for his own good.  Great fighter.

4/22/19 9:34 PM
10/11/18

I just thought his admission to doing PEDS just went un noticed lol