UnderGround Forums Colby threatens to drop Masvidal in the streets

13 days ago
6/9/16

“Me and ‘Street Judas’ are 100 percent gonna fight before it’s all said and done,” Covington said on MMA Fighting’s What the Heck podcast (transcribed by Tom Taylor). “We might fight a couple of times, because if I see him in the street, it’s gonna be a fade session. He’s gonna get put on the concrete, I’m gonna drop him on his fuckin’ head and put stitches in the back of his head. It’s not gonna be nice, I promise you that.”

Which is why Covington will teach him a lesson in street justice.

“And he knows that, deep down inside he knows,” Covington added. “But he’s willing to take a paycheck in the UFC to get his ass whooped because he knows the UFC is gonna pay his fucking medical bills. Besides that, if we fight on the street, I’m gonna drop him on his fucking head, and he’s never gonna be the same person again because he’s gonna be concussed, the concrete’s gonna mess with him. I’ll probably kick his teeth in, too, while I’m at it.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/5/21/21266338/ufc-what-cage-colby-covington-ready-fight-jorge-masvidal-the-street-drop-him-on-his-head-mma

The love is gone! 

13 days ago
10/2/12

These guys hate eachother! Grrrr!

Good for them. Build a fight. Get paid. 

13 days ago
12/4/12

Colby’s a fag.

13 days ago
6/27/05

Colby Cringeington...

Edited: 13 days ago
11/24/10

More Wolf tickets.... they still train at same place, if this was real one of them would of already waited for the other outside the gym for them to show up to train. Real street fight anything goes anything is a weapon , Colby better watch his mouth though, Jorge won't be throwing no boomerang at him like Werdum did when he ran his mouth to him.

Edited: 13 days ago
11/24/13

Woodley needs to re-break Colby's jaw. Also throw in a hand injury so the fucker won't whine endlessly on social media after the fight.

13 days ago
1/30/16
Nytron -

Woodley needs to re-break Colby's jaw. Also throw in a hand injury so the fucker won't whine endlessly on social media after the fight.

Seriously? you can’t even get two black guys right.

13 days ago
8/18/13

Hard to take that seriously when his history is running away from a street fight and pressing charges 

13 days ago
1/1/01

Masvidal should throw boomerangs at Covington during the buildup to their fight.

He is terrified of those things!

13 days ago
2/17/03
BJ Penn Forever - 

Masvidal should throw boomerangs at Covington during the buildup to their fight.

Damn. Came to make this joke.

13 days ago
8/10/05
wiggum - 
BJ Penn Forever - 

Mas is going to give him a 3 piece with a boomerang.

13 days ago
1/1/01
wiggum -
BJ Penn Forever - 

I'm not joking!

13 days ago
5/30/09

These guys are friends

13 days ago
2/15/06
Ministry of Truth - 
wiggum - 
BJ Penn Forever - 

Mas is going to give him a 3 piece with a boomerang.

LOL
13 days ago
12/28/12

colby is so lame

i’d rather ufc go pro wrestling here and do an unsanctioned street fight between the two

it’d be way more entertaining than colby spamming takedowns in the octagon

12 days ago
9/22/11

Colby is a beast....bit of a dick but he showed alot of heart last time out.

Edited: 12 days ago
12/1/13

This the same Colby that took off when Usman ran up on him in line at a buffet? Now he's talking shit to a guy that actually was a street fighter? Go on somewhere with this BS, Colby. 

12 days ago
6/28/10
KurtAnglesWig -

This the same Colby that took off when Usman ran up on him in line at a buffet? Now he's talking shit to a guy that actually was a street fighter? Go on somewhere with this BS, Colby. 

Yeah, he's such a pussy bro. Scared to fight!

12 days ago
12/27/11

If this fight happens Colby crotch sniffs him to get a W,  Masvidal finishes him if it stays on the feet.

12 days ago
6/3/08

Colby’s desperate for a relevant opponent. Trying to appeal to the “street“ side of Masvidal. Fail. 

12 days ago
1/9/02
KurtAnglesWig -

"actually was a street fighter"

street fighters cant fight, some ppl are scared of them because of weapons

12 days ago
7/10/02

Hard to know with these two if there is legit heat of if they are just selling tickets. But hey, make it happen... in the Octagon.

I've no issue with the current trash talk going on with many of the fighters... besides that the ratio of talking to fighting is way too high! Compete already.

12 days ago
2/27/20
darkness66 -

These guys are friends

Yeah I dont buy into the shit talk I think they are in on this together to hype shit up.

I do believe they would actually fight but I dont believe the animosity is real.

11 days ago
2/11/11

I thought Colby retired and was joining the WWE.

10 days ago
4/19/17

I've seen their training videos. I love Jorge but he will get embarrassed if they fight.