UnderGround Forums Conor - “Don’t be bitchin”

4 days ago
2/14/17

According to his recent post on IG, this is what he said to Khabib at end of round three which most understood as “Its only business”

4 days ago
11/10/18

And he made a bunch of excuses about his loss in his post even though he cheated the entire fight and is trying to damage control 4 months later.

Humble in victory and defeat indeed.

He needs to let it go. Not a good look to be writing paragraphs about this at this point.

Edited: 4 days ago
12/7/18

I can understand how people mistook "it's just business" for "dont be bitching". If you say both really fast, it sounds the same. Guess its the word play or syllables. But it really was just a case of Conor haters "hearing what they wanted to hear," and just trying to poo poo all over anything Conor.

At the end of round 3 after winning the round, Conor told Khabib to his face, "dont be bitching" because of all the complaining Khabib was doing about Conor earlier in the fight. Remember, it's the refs job to enforce the rules. Floyd gets away with a lot of shit in boxing too. It's the way it is. Crafty veterans like Conor and Floyd know how to be subtle, and bend the rules. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying. Again it falls on the ref to enforce. Conor was simply tired of Khabib trying to play referee. And after dominating round 3, Conor was basically like, "what now, stop complaining like a bitch now." This shows how gangster Conor really is. Conor straight up mafia boss'd Khabib.

Conor also brought up a great point. That ultimately who cares, a fight is fight, but that IF anyone was going to complain, how about the fact Khabib was allowed to dry hump Conor all round 1 without no standups occuring? That was corrupt as hell. To me it was clear Herb was on the Ari company pay roll to ensure a "Khabib win." Any other ref would've stood them up in round 1. Khabib was literally doing NOTHING on the ground. But because Herb let Conor get away with a bunch of MINOR borderline fouls, the sheeples thought that that some how erased the fact Herb corruptly did not stand them up in round 1, lulz. Either way, Khabib made that a shit fight. I remember all my buddies who are casuals being disappointed by that fight. It was an awful fight. When A HEALTHY Conor smokes Khabib in the rematch THAT WILL be exciting:)

4 days ago
2/19/18

"it's only kisses"

4 days ago
11/10/18

I've never seen Conor so cocky and loose walking out to his entrance music.

Strutting and yelling "It's gooood to be hoooome!

And he still kept that up walking into the octagon, smoke billowing around him like Micheal Jackson

[?IMG]

More arrogant than ever walking to the cage center, blowing a kiss to his beloved fans...
[?IMG]

...until he had to see Khabib face to face.

At this precise moment Conor Anthony McGregor realized he fucked up...

[?IMG]

"Oh Jaysus what the fook have I done!"

"I'll do fookin nuttin!"

"Nuttin!"

[?IMG]

12/7/18

After all the complaining Khabib was doing, for Conor to come back from round 2 to dominate round 3 with shots like this

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

And Then after basically tell Khabib to his face, "what now? Now stop the bitching"...is some of the most gangster shit I have ever seen in my life. Conor is a straight up level 100 mafia boss lol. "Fuck your round 2. Take this round 3 and now stop bitching like a bitch" lmao. Conor is a fucking DON Haha love it

4 days ago
11/9/17

lol..what a clown! smh!

4 days ago
2/19/18
ConorWinsTheRematch -

After all the complaining Khabib was doing, for Conor to come back from round 2 to dominate round 3 with shots like this

And Then after basically tell Khabib to his face, "what now? Now stop the bitching"...is some of the most gangster shit I have ever seen in my life. Conor is a straight up level 100 mafia boss lol. "Fuck your round 2. Take this round 3 and now stop bitching like a bitch" lmao. Conor is a fucking DON Haha love it

and then round 4. so gangster.

4 days ago
12/7/18
livelaughlove -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Conor started out round 4 on fire too. What happened is Khabib took Conor down, Conor made a technical error on the ground (which is easily fixable) then got subbed. That's it. Congrats to Khabib, but Big whoopty doo lol.

You want to know what's even more gangster? The fact Conor fought Khabib off a 2 year lay off, AND STILL went 4 rounds while dominating a round off Khabib. Haters are going to see what a HEALTHY Conor does to Khabib in the rematch. It's going to be some sweet oh sweet karma baby. Plates of crow and justice served will be dealt out to all the haters who were talking all that shit after the "result" of the 1st fight. 

4 days ago
11/10/18
ConorWinsTheRematch -

All this gif shows is how overrated Conor's power is and how strong Khabib's chin is to get hit with a flush uppercut and have no reaction.

4 days ago
11/10/18

Look how many times this bum got staggered by a wrestler

[?IMG]

[?IMG]

[?IMG]

[?IMG]

[?IMG]

4 days ago
9/9/12

Doesn't matter what he said. 

Conor was Khabib's bitch all night long until he tapped and wanted no more. 

4 days ago
3/13/18

4 days ago
6/24/09

Khabib dominated Conor so much he was able to play referee, commentator and corner men during his own fight.

4 days ago
2/26/07
conor looked like he was walking out to his execution that night, completely different from every other fight

no way in hell he gets in there with khabib again
4 days ago
1/5/10
TheThrill - conor looked like he was walking out to his execution that night, completely different from every other fight

no way in hell he gets in there with khabib again

Exactly.. i would love to see Conor call out Al Iaquinta or Tony Ferguson.. both fights would be good for him since Khabib is out for a minute.

There is also the Cerrone option or maybe even Gaethje.

Any of those guys would make great fights but please none of that Tenshin bullshit! No one wants to see Conor beat the shit out of a 21 year old kid. 

12/7/18

After Khabib landed that "fluke-like overhand" in round 2, it was all Conor on the feet after that. Everything else after that point, Conor was making Khabib look like a complete joke on the feet lol. A gassed Conor treated Khabib like his literal BITCH on the feet rounds 3 and 4 lmao. 

Every time Khabib stepped in with his 1-2s, Conor interrupted him inbetween his 1 and 2 with a counter left, while taking his head off the center and making the right miss. 

Another counter left that Conor nailed Khabib with (from an all new angle)

Conor stumbling Khabib with a power jab lmao

Conor taking the wind out of Khabib's sails, pump jab fake to step out to outside angle, left straight down the pipe, down low, to the sole of Khabib's gut.

Conor countering Khabib's jab with a left straight. Head outside of the jab Conor shoots his left underneath Khabib's jab, splitting and countering Khabib's jab.

Conor yet again countering another step in 1-2 from Khabib. Taking his head off the center and interrupting inbetween Khabib's 1 and 2 with a left counter. That's real boxing skill. Made Khabib look foolish.

Conor's level change fient pushes Khabib back, and pins Khabin against the cage. Conor's 3 pulls down Khabib's leadhand to clear the path for Conor's 2. Smashes Khabib's face. Conor literally brought down the hammer of thor upon Khabib, right there!

After round 2, Khabib literally had nothing for Conor, besides some pity strikes that did nothing.

If only more people knew the truth. Conor was no where near his best, and yet still did all that. Now imagine a healthy Conor? Imagine a fresh Conor striking in round 1. A healthy Conor is going to run though Khabib, I swear. I truly cant wait for it. Time for people to know the truth. Time for crow to be served 

4 days ago
9/22/11

Lol the winner writes the history and khabib says different.

4 days ago
10/9/10

“Rurouni Kenshin” 

4 days ago
11/20/05

That's the best he's come up with after 5 months?? Bwahahaha, and of course Thiaguy is here eating it up. After getting his brains scrambled for 4 rounds he told the guy dominating him, "Don't be bitching"....... Haha, yeah OK.

12/7/18

Its hilarious, the delusional haters claimed that Conor said "it's just business" to try and "prove" Khabib "broke him." And yet now that that has been totally disproven as a lie, silence....Nothing lmao. now it's just them deflecting and moving the goalposts. Pathetic lol. Conor haters are the reason why people cheer for Conor. Its so fun when Conor dominates, and it drives them into fits of nerd rage. Dont hate. Conor winning is the gift that keeps on giving. Conor told'em "dont be bitching"

4 days ago
5/8/16
ConorWinsTheRematch -
livelaughlove -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Conor started out round 4 on fire too. What happened is Khabib took Conor down, Conor made a technical error on the ground (which is easily fixable) then got subbed. That's it. Congrats to Khabib, but Big whoopty doo lol.

You want to know what's even more gangster? The fact Conor fought Khabib off a 2 year lay off, AND STILL went 4 rounds while dominating a round off Khabib. Haters are going to see what a HEALTHY Conor does to Khabib in the rematch. It's going to be some sweet oh sweet karma baby. Plates of crow and justice served will be dealt out to all the haters who were talking all that shit after the "result" of the 1st fight. 

The same technical air he made against Diaz? Only Diaz has the choke sunk in. This time Conor just quit, being tired from the beats

4 days ago
11/10/18
ConorWinsTheRematch -

After Khabib landed that "fluke-like overhand" in round 2, it was all Conor on the feet after that. Everything else after that point, Conor was making Khabib look like a complete joke on the feet lol. A gassed Conor treated Khabib like his literal BITCH on the feet rounds 3 and 4 lmao. 

Every time Khabib stepped in with his 1-2s, Conor interrupted him inbetween his 1 and 2 with a counter left, while taking his head off the center and making the right miss. 

Conor taking the wind out of Khabib's sails, pump jab fake to step out to outside angle, left straight down the pipe, down low, to the sole of Khabib's gut.

Conor countering Khabib's jab with a left straight. Head outside of the jab Conor shoots his left underneath Khabib's jab, splitting and countering Khabib's jab.

Conor yet again countering another step in 1-2 from Khabib. Taking his head off the center and interrupting inbetween Khabib's 1 and 2 with a left counter. That's real boxing skill. Made Khabib look foolish.

Conor's level change fient pushes Khabib back, and pins Khabin against the cage. Conor's 3 pulls down Khabib's leadhand to clear the path for Conor's 2. Smashes Khabib's face. Conor literally brought down the hammer of thor upon Khabib, right there!

After round 2, Khabib literally had nothing for Conor, besides some pity strikes that did nothing.

If only more people knew the truth. Conor was no where near his best, and yet still did all that. Now imagine a healthy Conor? Imagine a fresh Conor striking in round 1. A healthy Conor is going to run though Khabib, I swear. I truly cant wait for it. Time for people to know the truth. Time for crow to be served 

None of those punches did any damage at all. Khabib staggered him half a dozen times.

Conor is pillowfisted.

5/31/07
ConorWinsTheRematch -

You're crazy.  Conor was straight up raped, no lube.  

Same result if they fight again, Khabib wins 9/10 times and I dont even like the dude.  

4 days ago
5/31/07
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Its hilarious, the delusional haters claimed that Conor said "it's just business" to try and "prove" Khabib "broke him." And yet now that that has been totally disproven as a lie, silence....Nothing lmao. now it's just them deflecting and moving the goalposts. Pathetic lol. Conor haters are the reason why people cheer for Conor. Its so fun when Conor dominates, and it drives them into fits of nerd rage. Dont hate. Conor winning is the gift that keeps on giving. Conor told'em "dont be bitching"

They dont need to do anything to prove Khabib broke him, the eternal video of him quitting does that.  

Spin it however you want, your boy was broken.