UnderGround Forums Conor McGregor apologized to Khabib mid fíght

4 days ago
2/4/16

4 days ago
12/4/08

Not sure what to make of that

Edited: 4 days ago
10/7/18
"Its only business" is more a plea for mercy than an apology.

Connor is too gutless to apologise. He was also too gutless to show his face at the presser like Rousey and she was crucified for that so I cant see why he is getting a pass for going into hiding.

It also gives credibility to the rumour of him having a severyly broken jaw from the neck crank/face choke.

To the nuthuggers claiming that he made up a new phrase "its just kisses" ask yourself

(A) why connor whispered it so meekly and desperately; and
(B) why he did it with submissive and broken body language in the middle of a fight.
4 days ago
9/9/02

He said “ it’s the fight business “ in response to khabib complaining about the fouls.

4 days ago
12/4/08
Auswilliam -

He said “ it’s the fight business “ in response to khabib complaining about the fouls.

This. Lol @ the conspiracy theories though

4 days ago
3/12/02

Khabib accomplished the impossible as he swore he would: he made Conor humble.

4 days ago
5/7/08
Auswilliam -

That response makes no sense

10/7/18
Khabib lands 40 strikes unanswered in brutal gnp talking smack the whole time. He clearly wants blood.

When its obviously curtains for mctapper and just a question of how badly he will be beaten he randomly apologises for some short grabbing haha AS IF! How dumb can people be!!

"Your dad is a coward your religion is backward your people got chased into the mountains but im sorry for grabbing your shorts" haha. Like thats gonna make it all ok and save his bacon.
4 days ago
7/24/16

No, he didn't.

4 days ago
2/22/09
MayorPirkle - 
Auswilliam -

That response makes no sense

It makes more sense that the other explanation being put forward here IMO.

4 days ago
2/22/09
heresdavo - Khabib lands 40 strikes unanswered in brutal gnp talking smack the whole time. He clearly wants blood.

When its obviously curtains for mctapper and just a question of how badly he will be beaten he randomly apologises for some short grabbing haha AS IF! How dumb can people be!!

"Your dad is a coward your religion is backward your people got chased into the mountains but im sorry for grabbing your shorts" haha. Like thats gonna make it all ok and save his bacon.

It was the end of the 3rd round - which Conor won.

4 days ago
12/14/15

As if he’s gonna apologise. Some people are ridiculous in their thinking. 

10/7/18
Yeah and he "won" a few rounds against Mayweather. Also notice that Mayweather didnt even throw. Part of the formula to beat Connor is let him tire himself out.

Khabib was toying with him and in reality the world knew he was toast then especially conor. Thats why he started grovelling.

Note that Khabib clearly knew connor was trying to kiss his ass as he gave him the same call he did in the GNP "lets talk" ie its going down and you are gonna pay.
4 days ago
2/26/07
to me him saying its only business makes a shitload of sense IF the gun rumor from early in the night is true

ive only read that on here and havent gone looking around to find out if its true, but it made sense to me immediately when i heard it after seeing that video
4 days ago
1/7/13

Khabib took his soul, there’s the evidence.

4 days ago
4/19/17
Koga -

Conor has always been humble in defeat. But I guess everyone that hates him overlooks that.

4 days ago
12/4/08
TheThrill - to me him saying its only business makes a shitload of sense IF the gun rumor from early in the night is true

ive only read that on here and havent gone looking around to find out if its true, but it made sense to me immediately when i heard it after seeing that video

Gun rumor?? Sounds some OG Ctard nonsense

4 days ago
10/7/18
Lights Out Lurker - 
Koga -

Conor has always been humble in defeat. But I guess everyone that hates him overlooks that.

He should he has enough experience at losing. 3 times in 3 years for gods sake.
4 days ago
10/14/12

Hahahahaha YES. Conor broke in this fight. He'll never win a high level fight again. 

4 days ago
4/10/08

Khabib exposed Connor for what he is, good talker poor mma fighter. Go box Pauli 

4 days ago
2/22/09

Conor looked very good in that fight. Khabib was just better. No shame in losing to Khabib.

4 days ago
1/1/01
yabadaba - 

Conor looked very good in that fight. Khabib was just better. No shame in losing to Khabib.

These people are talking like it's 1993.   You would think that fans would know in 2018 that no matter how good of a knockout artist a fighter is, if a strong wrestler gets them on the ground and they cant get back up it's going to make that fighter look bad.  It's the same when Conor fought Alverez.  Eddie is a damned good fighter but since he wasn't able to get Conor down he was forced to stand.  Conor made him look like he didn't belong in MMA at all.  But any fan even marginally knowledgable knows that isn't true.

4 days ago
2/2/15
Flying Omoplata -

Khabib exposed Connor for what he is, good talker poor mma fighter. Go box Pauli 

So Aldo, Alvarez, Poirier, Max, etc all lost to a poor MMA fighter? That doesn't say much for them.

4 days ago
1/1/01
Bilge Water - 
Flying Omoplata -

So Aldo, Alvarez, Poirier, Max, etc all lost to a poor MMA fighter? That doesn't say much for them.

That's the problem with fickle fair weather MMA fans.  Khabib will eventually lose and people will say he was just a one trick pony.  They'll say as soon as another stronger wrestler came along it showed how weak Khabib's game was and that he should give it up and go back to Dagestan.

4 days ago
3/13/08
The Leg Collector -
TheThrill - to me him saying its only business makes a shitload of sense IF the gun rumor from early in the night is true

Gun rumor?? Sounds some OG Ctard nonsense

There was no gun.  Just one of Putin's people approached Connor and politely let him know that Putin has footage of Connor in a Russian hotel being pissed on by hookers.