UnderGround Forums Conor McGregor finally spoke his truth, quietly

9 days ago
1/1/01
Swamp Donkey -
DCgavemetheBBC -

OP - stating that Conor talked shit about islam, without any evidence, is slander.  Go to school, get an education, learn to write.  Then commence you're writing career

Man, you must be the best at what you do... No mistakes right? Other then being alittle over the top, I though it was a good article. Just like with the fighters you guys are too critical. I garentee you couldn't have done better.. And if you can, why aren't you writing for the site? So stop telling people to go back to school when you probably never even graduated

You’re a fucking moron, shut up.

9 days ago
1/30/16
MattyJ -
Swamp Donkey -
DCgavemetheBBC -

OP - stating that Conor talked shit about islam, without any evidence, is slander.  Go to school, get an education, learn to write.  Then commence you're writing career

Man, you must be the best at what you do... No mistakes right? Other then being alittle over the top, I though it was a good article. Just like with the fighters you guys are too critical. I garentee you couldn't have done better.. And if you can, why aren't you writing for the site? So stop telling people to go back to school when you probably never even graduated

It’s one thing for us dummies posting on a forum to make mistakes, but anyone writing as an author should be held to higher standards, not sure if you’ve read many of his articles but they generally cause a stir 

At this point Elias just embraces it. Nothing gayer than a person accepting their gayness. His writings are how he unofficially comes out the closet

9 days ago
12/24/03
Paulbtk - What kind of twat hack of a "Journalist" wrote this? You have a future with CNN, kid or maybe some other fake news website.

The fake news is FOX.
9 days ago
4/25/14

Is this an editorial piece?  I'm sure it's not journalism.

9 days ago
12/24/03
mada - 
Swamp Donkey -
DCgavemetheBBC -

You’re a fucking moron, shut up.

Top notch response. You should consider becoming a writer.
9 days ago
3/14/11

Dude sold the fight, took his lumps and will go back and hone his craft. He will improve, which is more than I can say for this shit bag “journalist”. I used to love this site now I pop in and out and almost every time this chucklehead has a shit article that gets stickied and plastered everywhere. Sad.....

9 days ago
2/10/12
3fie -
potatoes -

It’s embarrassing for any website covering this sport to be perpetuating false statements that make the sport look bad. This is especially true when the incident being discussed is already somewhat embarrassing for the sport.

the statement made was “its the fight business”, this statement was made in response to protests to the referee regarding the unscrupulous act of holding/hooking an opponents glove. With that in mind, this entire article is incorrect in most of its assertions. 

Futher assertions, such as religion being attacked are also untrue, a persons culture was disparaged in the lead up to the fight. Because of the particular religion in question, these assertions are especially problematic. 

The only person to have spoken ‘their truth’ is the author of the article, spouting misinformation and reactionary opinion which, in my opinion, serves only to perpetuate the negative connotations the incident has attracted to this sport in the eyes of the wider world.

https://youtu.be/u5nU45sueFc

If you want to discuss something with someone, you typically write a response, put your thoughts into text to enable a discussion. You have not addressed the entirety of my post, merely dropped a link that I assume is your way of disputing one point from my post. That aside, I neither hear nor understand why, a person would say its only business in that context. Let’s say that we know for a fact that was what was said, does it not strike you as being remotely odd? Does it not seem more likely that he was addressing the fact his opponent was protesting against him cheating, which he had been doing only seconds before the video? Don’t let your hate of a person impede your critical thinking. Frame it from your own point of view, if you’re rolling with someone and getting the better of them, they start cheating, you protest, in that moment what do you think they stand up and say?

9 days ago
5/14/06

Isn’t this based on the false premise that Conor was apologizing about his pre fight talk? Does that even make sense? I thought his comment was in response to Khabib being pissed he was cheating. 

9 days ago
4/19/17

Literally the worst shit I've ever read. You made up half of this shit. Conor said "it's the fight business" at the end of round 3 because of the fouls Khabib was complaining about....a round that Conor won. He was not apologizing quietly you fucking idiot.

9 days ago
1/12/12

Who ever wrote this article needs to find another career or go to CNN with this sjw he hit my feelings bullshit.

Edited: 9 days ago
5/14/06

I think it’s hilarious that anyone believes Conor had an epiphany about his humanity in the middle of the fight and went over to tell Khabib about it. He wasn’t apologizing for anything, he was basically saying this is the fight game bitch, this is how we do it. It was the exact opposite of an apology. 

9 days ago
12/24/10

Probabaly the worst article I have read to date. Just another SJW fag writing a bunch of horshit to push this assbackwards agenda. You should stick to writing menus or some shit

9 days ago
2/2/07
2JupitersTooMany -

I think it’s hilarious that anyone believes Conor had an epiphany about his humanity in the middle of the fight and went over to tell Khabib about it. He wasn’t apologizing for anything, he was basically saying this is the fight game bitch, this is how we do it. It was the exact opposite of an apology. 

This

9 days ago
8/18/13
Mark Krumrine -

Dude sold the fight, took his lumps and will go back and hone his craft. He will improve, which is more than I can say for this shit bag “journalist”. I used to love this site now I pop in and out and almost every time this chucklehead has a shit article that gets stickied and plastered everywhere. Sad.....

Maybe Kirik will take note if green names start saying it. We’ve all come to expect pretty poor articles from Elias. But ones peddling lies like this one does are fucking embarrassing to the whole website 

9 days ago
1/1/01
LMAO. The whining ass bitch who wrote this would be sucking Conor's balls if they were ever face to face. What the hell is this world coming to, when we even have to put up with whiny triggered SJW opinion pieces on a fucking MMA forum??

Yeah, Conor talked a lot of shit to sell the fight, try to get in his opponent's head, and probably also because of some degree of legit personal bad blood. And yeah, he now has to eat his words after taking a pretty good ass whooping. So what? This is the fight business. All of that shit happens. The rest of what was written is nothing but bullshit rhetoric and asinine wishful assumption from reading what you want to in between the lines.

And pleeez get the fuck off Khabib's 'faith family pride' pious victim bullshit. Khabib's no angel. He enjoys fucking people up for a living. He's a fighter like all the rest of the real fighters in this sport. The first actual assault that happened in this 'feud' was when Khabib and a gang of his goons cornered and smacked around Conor's teammate very publicly. Khabib and his people have instigated at least several stupid rivalry fueled gang brawls in public, disturbing and endangering the public in the process. Khabib is indignant at having whiskey and his religion mentioned in the same sentence. Yet he doesn't seem to mind fighting in huge events in drunken bastions of sin like Las Vegas, for a promotion that is sponsored by multiple alcoholic beverage companies (INCLUDING Conor's own whiskey label)... all while giving thanks to Allah in his interviews. And I'm not even saying that I dislike Khabib for any of this. I'm just calling it for what it is. It's the fight game... and whatever your opinion of what the bad/dark aspects of it might be, Khabib contributes to them and benefits from them just as much as Conor does. So grow up LOL. And piss off with this 'Righteous Khabib' crap.
9 days ago
5/9/06

Fake news from what I’ve heard. 

I heard the exchange was more like khabib was telling the ref about Conor’s fence grabbing, glove grabbing, etc., and between rounds Conor interjected “it’s the FIGHT business”

8/28/17

The absolute ONLY reason anybody wanted to watch this fight is because of Conor McGregor. Khabib did nothing whatsoever to sell it to anyone, and if it was against anyone else as the main event, they’d be lucky to draw 300 K buys. Conor’s right, it’s just business. Much like the rematch will have all eyes on it too

9 days ago
9/21/11

I don't think the article was meant to be a report, it was an opinion piece. It has to be, because that's clearly what it is. It's pushing an agenda. And no, I'm not a Conor fan boy. I just think this "article" is on par with a typical thread on the forum. 

9 days ago
1/11/10

Lots of butt hurts in here!!!

The article is much closer to the truth than what the Nuthuggers have been claiming about McGregor.

Some exaggerations on some parts, otherwise it narrates what actually happened.

9 days ago
6/29/10
chupecabre - Huh...that shit is terrible. I don't know who Elias Cepada is but he has chosen the wrong career path.

Can someone give this man a better background on Elias Cepeda please? The old bio he used that was on the bottom of all of his articles was a classic. 

7/8/16

I can’t believe I wasted my time reading that dog shit of an article. Man I’m sorry to hate on someone but man that sucked ass wow. 

Im not a McGregor fan either and it still sucked

9 days ago
7/15/15
philippine_guolitine -

Lots of butt hurts in here!!!

The article is much closer to the truth than what the Nuthuggers have been claiming about McGregor.

Some exaggerations on some parts, otherwise it narrates what actually happened.

Hoy, tanga.  Tahimik ka diyan

9 days ago
2/3/11

Elias and Kirik goes on and on and on whining about Conor. Dramatic language, semi-made up stuff, handpicked propaganda style «reporting».

I’m not a Conor hater nor a huge fan. But this childish campaign against Conor is tiring. Is it jealousy? Some outdated dream MMA should be budo? Stop. It’s embarassing.

Ps. I know you’re not journalists or real reporters. But if you were you’d find Khabib is literally supported by a proven murderous dictator. It’s an open and indisputable fact. But you probably don’t even understand what you’re looking at.

9 days ago
5/8/10

This website is slowly commiting suicide wtf is this shit

9 days ago
4/22/13

Hey Elias, i kind of agreed with the "scandalized" piece but this article is a piece of shit