UnderGround Forums Conor McGregor finally spoke his truth, quietly

10/10/18 7:02 PM
4/24/12

Great article fuck the salty Conor cock gobblers who think otherwise 

10/10/18 7:26 PM
1/11/10
2JupitersTooMany -

Anyone with a brain knows that Conor is doing and saying all these wacky things to make money. Anyone who takes it personally isn’t emotionally intelligent, and doesn’t realize the only reason they are getting paid is because he’s doing it. He had just enough skill and just enough luck to do it long enough to become a superstar. 

Connor Nuthuggers takes it a lot more personal than anyone else. 

You all try to act and talk like him. Worship everything that he says like a cult. And accepts all the lines that he crosses. If that was reverse, and some say shit about him, you all fume in the mouth and go nuts just like what you guys are doing now over this article.

The article is from someone’s point of view that has a lot of truth to it, but it’s clear that you guys can’t handle the truth.

10/10/18 7:27 PM
4/22/07

What did conor say about his religion? 

Edited: 10/10/18 7:31 PM
3/13/18
potatoes -
3fie -
potatoes -

It’s embarrassing for any website covering this sport to be perpetuating false statements that make the sport look bad. This is especially true when the incident being discussed is already somewhat embarrassing for the sport.

the statement made was “its the fight business”, this statement was made in response to protests to the referee regarding the unscrupulous act of holding/hooking an opponents glove. With that in mind, this entire article is incorrect in most of its assertions. 

Futher assertions, such as religion being attacked are also untrue, a persons culture was disparaged in the lead up to the fight. Because of the particular religion in question, these assertions are especially problematic. 

The only person to have spoken ‘their truth’ is the author of the article, spouting misinformation and reactionary opinion which, in my opinion, serves only to perpetuate the negative connotations the incident has attracted to this sport in the eyes of the wider world.

https://youtu.be/u5nU45sueFc

If you want to discuss something with someone, you typically write a response, put your thoughts into text to enable a discussion. You have not addressed the entirety of my post, merely dropped a link that I assume is your way of disputing one point from my post. That aside, I neither hear nor understand why, a person would say its only business in that context. Let’s say that we know for a fact that was what was said, does it not strike you as being remotely odd? Does it not seem more likely that he was addressing the fact his opponent was protesting against him cheating, which he had been doing only seconds before the video? Don’t let your hate of a person impede your critical thinking. Frame it from your own point of view, if you’re rolling with someone and getting the better of them, they start cheating, you protest, in that moment what do you think they stand up and say?

I don't want to discuss it with you. I wanted to point out your source material was incorrect. I am curious though. Where in the world did you pull out the word "fighting" from the audio? Nothing remotely sounds like that even if you are deaf. You just made it up out of thin air and then went onto this massive theory based on it. All wrong. What is there to discuss?

Besides, there is a discussion about it already, feel free to drop your nuggets over there:

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Its-only-business---Conor-conceded-defeat:2744538?pc=27

10/10/18 7:32 PM
9/23/07
This article is terrible just like all his articles are terrible.
10/10/18 7:33 PM
1/11/10
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
philippine_guolitine -
DCgavemetheBBC -
philippine_guolitine -

Lots of butt hurts in here!!!

The article is much closer to the truth than what the Nuthuggers have been claiming about McGregor.

Some exaggerations on some parts, otherwise it narrates what actually happened.

Hoy, tanga.  Tahimik ka diyan

What are you, a Filipino Bakla sucking on McGregor’s white nuts.

Ah, your Username confirms it.

Tangina mo!!!

You are one of two idiots that think this is a good article, and orcus is posting here. 

Apparently me and someone else are not the only two people who thought so.

Calling me an idiot makes you the idiot for siding to someone’s articlen or opinion.

I didn’t call anyone an idiot until now, but I know for a fact that you’re a Nuthugger!!!

10/10/18 7:46 PM
3/5/15
philippine_guolitine -
2JupitersTooMany -

Anyone with a brain knows that Conor is doing and saying all these wacky things to make money. Anyone who takes it personally isn’t emotionally intelligent, and doesn’t realize the only reason they are getting paid is because he’s doing it. He had just enough skill and just enough luck to do it long enough to become a superstar. 

You all try to act and talk like him. Worship everything that he says like a cult. And accepts all the lines that he crosses. If that was reverse, and some say shit about him, you all fume in the mouth and go nuts just like what you guys are doing now over this article.

The article is from someone’s point of view that has a lot of truth to it, but it’s clear that you guys can’t handle the truth.

I can’t stand Conor...the article is still shit. 

10/10/18 8:06 PM
3/5/15
DanWilliamson - My bad Elias did put his article hours ago on twitter and got positive feedback.

Probably because the only people stupid enough to follow his twitter are also stupid enough to like the article. 

10/10/18 8:06 PM
11/1/03

I think op had some pretty solid points. I think he misses the point that Conor is just talking shit to build up the fight. I doubt he has any ill will for Kabib or his team. The danger of this is others take it seriously. He goes over the line especially when he insults family. Kabib overreacted, words don't excuse a criminal attact. But i can understand Kabibs reaction. If somebody called your wife/gf a whore what would you do? Try going to a getto and yelling the N word. What would happen? Plus Conor has a history of causing trouble and Kabib does not. 

10/10/18 8:12 PM
8/20/15
Mark Krumrine -

Dude sold the fight, took his lumps and will go back and hone his craft. He will improve, which is more than I can say for this shit bag “journalist”. I used to love this site now I pop in and out and almost every time this chucklehead has a shit article that gets stickied and plastered everywhere. Sad.....

Its possible, maybe he develops Liddell like td defense...he should bring in Liddell and Hackleman actually

10/10/18 8:12 PM
12/28/04

LOL @ religion and even BIGGER LOL @ Islam. 

10/10/18 8:16 PM
8/2/05

This is everything wrong with  current media.

Biased narrative making drivel with no factual base and a politcal agenda.

I didnt care who won that fight just for the record. 

10/10/18 8:43 PM
7/8/09

still a Muslim rat

10/10/18 8:49 PM
12/24/10
DanWilliamson - Now that you read his full bio..everybody shut the fuck up?

Fucking LOL, I bet there is no one here who has* a better resume, I sure as hell don't!

Elias that resume is awesome! Care to comment on all your writing gigs or the Extra Rounds Podcast?

The Extra Rounds Podcast with Mike Dyce and Elias Cepeda, talking all things MMA including the UFC and Bellator.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/extra-rounds-podcast/id1137804447?mt=2

Shut ya pie hole you self promoting douche. He sucks at writing  and I am sure you do too. Nobody cares about your credentials or what you think. You probably wrote   for your  high school paper at best. Only on the UG can you find such accomplished folks smh

10/10/18 8:58 PM
11/14/16
phatcat -
DanWilliamson - Now that you read his full bio..everybody shut the fuck up?

Fucking LOL, I bet there is no one here who has* a better resume, I sure as hell don't!

Elias that resume is awesome! Care to comment on all your writing gigs or the Extra Rounds Podcast?

The Extra Rounds Podcast with Mike Dyce and Elias Cepeda, talking all things MMA including the UFC and Bellator.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/extra-rounds-podcast/id1137804447?mt=2

Shut ya pie hole you self promoting douche. He sucks at writing  and I am sure you do too. Nobody cares about your credentials or what you think. You probably wrote   for your  high school paper at best. Only on the UG can you find such accomplished folks smh

Enlighten us of the unwashed masses with your eloquent prose phatcat. You obviously are a highly accredited journalist. 

10/10/18 8:59 PM
9/18/05

Booo that man, booooooooo 

10/10/18 9:00 PM
11/21/12

Shitty article is shit. 

10/10/18 9:03 PM
1/12/10
philippine_guolitine -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
philippine_guolitine -
DCgavemetheBBC -
philippine_guolitine -

Lots of butt hurts in here!!!

The article is much closer to the truth than what the Nuthuggers have been claiming about McGregor.

Some exaggerations on some parts, otherwise it narrates what actually happened.

Hoy, tanga.  Tahimik ka diyan

What are you, a Filipino Bakla sucking on McGregor’s white nuts.

Ah, your Username confirms it.

Tangina mo!!!

You are one of two idiots that think this is a good article, and orcus is posting here. 

Apparently me and someone else are not the only two people who thought so.

Calling me an idiot makes you the idiot for siding to someone’s articlen or opinion.

I didn’t call anyone an idiot until now, but I know for a fact that you’re a Nuthugger!!!

I am in now way a nuthugger. I have never posted about Connor, but I know a garbage article when I see it, and I am far from the only one. 

Also, why can’t people realize what he did is pure marketing and that it in no way excuses khabib’s action? They seem to forget that khabib started this shit when him and his crew surrounded and single person and assaulted and battered him. I guess you can kinda say this is Dana’s fault because if he had actually done anything about that, the bus incident wouldn’t have happened. 

10/10/18 9:10 PM
8/28/14

Elias “bacon neck” Cepeda. 

10/10/18 9:28 PM
1/9/18

Ha ha. Bunch of Conor fans pissed off their pony got ran over by a clydsdale.  

10/10/18 9:46 PM
7/15/15
DanWilliamson -
Gancho Al Hígado - 

Elias “bacon neck” Cepeda. 

Yes this boils down to jealousy of Elias' solid accomplishments in writing, such silly and vapid insults, so childish.

Honestly Gancho Al Higado is that the only thing you can come up with? What in the article is factually wrong or is that too challenging of a question for you?

Hablas espanol, Gancho? Creo que si!

Honestly, we are just jealous of his dashing looks 

10/10/18 9:47 PM
9/12/05
Bilge Water - 

Lmao @ "spoke his truth". Clue number one the writer is an SJW

No shit. So fucking sick of that term
10/10/18 11:35 PM
5/14/06
philippine_guolitine -
2JupitersTooMany -

I don’t even like Conor and told everyone I know that Khabib was most likely going to embarrass him. Even when he was winning I thought he was overrated. But taking hype entertainment seriously from a guy like him is just silly. 

10/10/18 11:40 PM
5/14/06

No matter how you feel about Cobor, this article is just based on the false proposition that he was apologizing mid-fight about everything he said to hype it. That makes no sense at all. I watched the fight and it was immediately obvious they were yapping about the shit Conor was doing during the fight that pissed off Khabib. I’m not criticizing his writing or defending Conor, it’s just not accurate. 

10/11/18 12:42 AM
5/8/10
heresdavo - LOL at the fat murican virgins living in places like murtle beach calling muslims backward and third world. Have these man babies ever left their mommas house?

Meanwhile 90% of Murican roads are dirt and 90% of murican women are fat inbred prostitutes and 90% of murican men would be beaten worse than Dillon Danis in the rest of the third world.

PS Your Hillbilly Hero "Donald Trump" is Putins Stooge.

Muslims are backwards fucks.

Signed. Australian living in my house with my wife and kids