7/15/15
philippine_guolitine -
DCgavemetheBBC - 
philippine_guolitine -
DCgavemetheBBC - 
DanWilliamson -
Gancho Al Hígado - 

Elias “bacon neck” Cepeda. 

Yes this boils down to jealousy of Elias' solid accomplishments in writing, such silly and vapid insults, so childish.

Honestly Gancho Al Higado is that the only thing you can come up with? What in the article is factually wrong or is that too challenging of a question for you?

Hablas espanol, Gancho? Creo que si!

Honestly, we are just jealous of his dashing looks 

Speaking like a true HOMO!!!

So you're a half breed but a Full HOMO

It's written all over you Bading.

Obviously you don’t only have an inferiority complex, you also lack a sense of humor. Sorry for you unggoy.

I know you were trying to be funny but it's your way of coming out without seemingly coming out. So you try to act like it just a joke but you're a real HOMO. You know what they say about making jokes, most often, there is truth behind the joke. And it's obvious in your case.

You're first response on my post, you spoke in my native tongue and called me STUPID in tagalog, for agreeing on someone's view.

Then you revealed that you are only half breed, and you showed you have issue and hate for your Filipino half side, calling us inferior. With that logic, that would make you just as inferior because you are only a poor half breed and not quite full.

The fact that you even talk about inferiority complex shows that you have inferiority complex in you and it bothers you that you are only a half breed.

And calling me a Monkey, wow, you are also a gay fucking racist!!!

Brando Vera is a half breed too, but he is a respectable man who embraces his Filipino side. You can learn a thing or two from the man.

So yes, you're a piece of work!!!

Actually, I enjoyed my mestizo life, while growing up in the Philippines. It  afforded me many opportunities. To be on television shows, movies and commercials.  Thanks for trying though buddy.  You're inferiority complex reeks in every post you make

10/12/18 1:10 PM
11/14/02
Moron Khabib too stupid to realize Conor made him his $2 million pay day. Nobody in the UFC gets that without a big Conor fight. Fuck Khabib, he's just an idiot.
10/12/18 1:45 PM
5/31/07

Khabib spent the last seconds of the round complaining to the ref for Conors fouls.  Conor said "it's the fight business" as soon as the round ended in reply to his complaints.

Then Khabib complained a few more times about the fouls to the ref between rounds.  

I dont really like either fighter, but It's obvious what he was talking about.  

10/12/18 2:42 PM
12/24/03
phatcat - 
Gartlin -
Throwin'Knuckles -
Gartlin -

Anyone who has ever read a newspaper would immediately recognize that Elias is a columnist. First of all, there is no law that journalism must be unbiased. However, when you are reading a column, it is understood buy all that it will be biased. Journalism has work this way since journalism was a thing.

So for all you morons who keep saying that Elias is too biased and shouldn't insert himself and his opinions into his articles, now you understand.  

You're welcome. 

Love Uncle Gartlin

Who cares if hes bias. He cant write for shit. Every article hes puts out is complete and utter trash..

Its too late to be suddenly scandalized? Who comes up with a retarded headline like that? I love these forums. But Kirik needs to pony up and pay some legit writers for this place. Pathetic..

On what basis do you say he can't write for shit? I consider myself pretty educated and feel that he writes pretty darn well. I also think the"Scandalized" headline was good. Can you give some other specifics of what makes his writing complete and utter trash? 

Yeah beacuse he is a liberal cunt interjecting his SJW garbage. Connor never said that in the context he is portraying in his article. Got it? Fake news , Rubbish call it  what you want. Fucking disgrace if you ask me. Want to make up stories at least say that and not peddle it under the premise of "news"

So someone is only a good writer if they have the same opinion as you?

10/12/18 5:12 PM
1/11/10
DCgavemetheBBC - 
philippine_guolitine -
DCgavemetheBBC - 
philippine_guolitine -
DCgavemetheBBC - 
DanWilliamson -
Gancho Al Hígado - 

Elias “bacon neck” Cepeda. 

Yes this boils down to jealousy of Elias' solid accomplishments in writing, such silly and vapid insults, so childish.

Honestly Gancho Al Higado is that the only thing you can come up with? What in the article is factually wrong or is that too challenging of a question for you?

Hablas espanol, Gancho? Creo que si!

Honestly, we are just jealous of his dashing looks 

Speaking like a true HOMO!!!

So you're a half breed but a Full HOMO

It's written all over you Bading.

Obviously you don’t only have an inferiority complex, you also lack a sense of humor. Sorry for you unggoy.

I know you were trying to be funny but it's your way of coming out without seemingly coming out. So you try to act like it just a joke but you're a real HOMO. You know what they say about making jokes, most often, there is truth behind the joke. And it's obvious in your case.

You're first response on my post, you spoke in my native tongue and called me STUPID in tagalog, for agreeing on someone's view.

Then you revealed that you are only half breed, and you showed you have issue and hate for your Filipino half side, calling us inferior. With that logic, that would make you just as inferior because you are only a poor half breed and not quite full.

The fact that you even talk about inferiority complex shows that you have inferiority complex in you and it bothers you that you are only a half breed.

And calling me a Monkey, wow, you are also a gay fucking racist!!!

Brando Vera is a half breed too, but he is a respectable man who embraces his Filipino side. You can learn a thing or two from the man.

So yes, you're a piece of work!!!

Actually, I enjoyed my mestizo life, while growing up in the Philippines. It  afforded me many opportunities. To be on television shows, movies and commercials.  Thanks for trying though buddy.  You're inferiority complex reeks in every post you make

I call bullshit on your TV stuff. Name the movies and this so called commercials.

And if you actually did, you're a real ungrateful piece of shit of a human being.