Connorwinztharematch -
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -
Connorwinztharematch -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
jgiveshead -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
jgiveshead -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Tomato Can - Dude is 2-1 in title fights and got his ass beat by Nate Diaz. He is not even in the top 20.

That's even being generous. McGregor isn't even top 50 if we're talking greatest fighter of all time. He's right around German de Randamie territory. Won a title, never defended it, and was stripped for refusing to defend. They're actually very similar.

"KhabibWinsTheRematch"

"Germaine DeRandemie territory"

ROFL.  I'd say you've got a horse in the race, but I'm not sure you have any horses that aren't in that race.

I guess you have no clue the reason for my name, but it's not because I'm a Khabib fan dipshit. Though, if you're gonna make a GOAT list it's asinine not to have Khabib on it, but include the guy he made look like an amateur and beg for mercy mid fight. Any reasoning beyond a popularity contest is straight bullshit.

And I wholeheartedly stand behind the GDR comparison because it's accurate, as much as you may hate to hear it. Except GDR don't tap every time she faces adversity, so he's probably behind her on an all time list.

Don't know what your name is/was, don't care.

"if you're gonna make a GOAT list..."

Quoting from my earlier post...

But based on talent AND wins, lack of steroids, mentality/personality, in that order... my list is:

1. GSP

2. Anderson and Jones

3. Fedor

4. Khabib

5. Conor

See your boy was on the list, now settle down Germaine.  GSP still smokes both of them on the same night.

Lol @ saying lack of steroids, then having GSP, the most juiced fighter ever #1. 

Right there any shred of credibility you may think you had went right out the window.

i like j as a poster, but i too am a little confused by the steroid remark and then placing gsp, jones, and silva in the top 3. 

God I love the GSP hater tears. Still flowing I see :) 

....yeah, still flowing.

Evidently.

Don’t worry, you’re obviously not on your own in this struggle. And even the top men clearly suffer from a similar PTSD. 

"evidently"

jesus christ youre such an elitist dork. i like georges. i just dont have my head so far up his ass that i cant admit he was almost certainly using gear like everyone else, or that he was accused of greasing by multiple opponents and can be seen on camera doing it, etc. Hes likely not all natural and anybody thats trained a day in their life can see that.

"somebody isnt toeing the 'gsp is the best ever and the paragon martial artist-- he would never cheat !'line, i better put on all my larp gear and go save georges with cliche, teeny bopper rhetoric !!" 

im not a "hater",  so much as you re a pathetic sycophant reading everything with googly eyes for georges. 

and no, you havent "triggered" me. spare me the predictable tropes. i just get tired of nitwit assholes on here and their wild assumption-driven hyperbole put to a tune of twitter culture nomenclature. 

Damn. I mean I’ll admit I was fishing... but I certainly didn’t expect to land this whopper of a meltdown. 
I tried to follow it as best I could, but that’s some deep rooted, tinfoil hat shit you got going on brother. 

And if all you’ve got (even a hater of your magnitude) is a conspiracy theory to attempt to deny GSP’s goat status, that truly speaks volumes to his accomplishments in the sport. 

5/25/20 10:21 PM
4/19/10

God damn, the edit function on this ios app is ABSOLUTE garbage. How the fuck can anyone expect people to pay for this shit, it’s been like this for years now. 

5/26/20 12:32 AM
6/9/16

Burned by Bisping! 

5/26/20 11:32 AM
1/1/01
The Lion King -

If you look at the true definition of p4p then Conor is without a doubt the GOAT. 

1. Conor

2. GSP

3. Anderson Silva

4. Jon Jones (will move up if he fights HW)

5. Fedor

6. BJ Penn

7. Jose Aldo

8. Mighty Mouse

9. Randy Couture 

10. Dan Henderson

Honorable mentions: Matt Hughes, Henry Cejudo, DC, Nogueira, Khabib, Frankie Edgar, Max Holloway, Sakuraba

I’m shocked you didn’t have Blisping at #2.  Your #1 is about 9 spots to high imo

5/26/20 12:11 PM
1/1/01

5/27/20 8:10 AM
1/1/01

Defending the belt against all comers is the main criteria for GOAT status. 

Nominating yourself as a GOAT is tacky, narcissistic, and cringy.

Conor has accomplished things that puts him in a league of his own. He started the two weight champ trend,  he brought more eyes to the UFC than anyone, he had one of the craziest runs to the title koing all along the way,  then won the belt in 13 seconds.

But has 0 title defenses. So he can't be GOAT.

He is the GEOAT.

Greatest entertainer of all time

5/27/20 8:21 AM
6/14/12
Connorwinztharematch -
Connorwinztharematch -
Connorwinztharematch -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
jgiveshead -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
jgiveshead -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
Tomato Can - Dude is 2-1 in title fights and got his ass beat by Nate Diaz. He is not even in the top 20.

That's even being generous. McGregor isn't even top 50 if we're talking greatest fighter of all time. He's right around German de Randamie territory. Won a title, never defended it, and was stripped for refusing to defend. They're actually very similar.

"KhabibWinsTheRematch"

ROFL.  I'd say you've got a horse in the race, but I'm not sure you have any horses that aren't in that race.

I guess you have no clue the reason for my name, but it's not because I'm a Khabib fan dipshit. Though, if you're gonna make a GOAT list it's asinine not to have Khabib on it, but include the guy he made look like an amateur and beg for mercy mid fight. Any reasoning beyond a popularity contest is straight bullshit.

And I wholeheartedly stand behind the GDR comparison because it's accurate, as much as you may hate to hear it. Except GDR don't tap every time she faces adversity, so he's probably behind her on an all time list.

But based on talent AND wins, lack of steroids, mentality/personality, in that order... my list is:

1. GSP

2. Anderson and Jones

3. Fedor

4. Khabib

5. Conor

See your boy was on the list, now settle down Germaine.  GSP still smokes both of them on the same night.

Lol @ saying lack of steroids, then having GSP, the most juiced fighter ever #1. 

Right there any shred of credibility you may think you had went right out the window.

i like j as a poster, but i too am a little confused by the steroid remark and then placing gsp, jones, and silva in the top 3. 

God I love the GSP hater tears. Still flowing I see :) 

....yeah, still flowing.

Evidently.

Don’t worry, you’re obviously not on your own in this struggle. And even the top men clearly suffer from a similar PTSD. 

"evidently"

jesus christ youre such an elitist dork. i like georges. i just dont have my head so far up his ass that i cant admit he was almost certainly using gear like everyone else, or that he was accused of greasing by multiple opponents and can be seen on camera doing it, etc. Hes likely not all natural and anybody thats trained a day in their life can see that.

"somebody isnt toeing the 'gsp is the best ever and the paragon martial artist-- he would never cheat !'line, i better put on all my larp gear and go save georges with cliche, teeny bopper rhetoric !!" 

im not a "hater",  so much as you re a pathetic sycophant reading everything with googly eyes for georges. 

and no, you havent "triggered" me. spare me the predictable tropes. i just get tired of nitwit assholes on here and their wild assumption-driven hyperbole put to a tune of twitter culture nomenclature. 

Damn. I mean I’ll admit I was fishing... but I certainly didn’t expect to land this whopper of a meltdown. 
I tried to follow it as best I could, but that’s some deep rooted, tinfoil hat shit you got going on brother. 

And if all you’ve got (even a hater of your magnitude) is a conspiracy theory to attempt to deny GSP’s goat status, that truly speaks volumes to his accomplishments in the sport. 

someone pointing out that youre a douchebag = meltdown.

thanks for proving my point though.

could you follow that ?

5/27/20 8:36 AM
6/26/06
Ghost of Retard - 

Defending the belt against all comers is the main criteria for GOAT status. 

Nominating yourself as a GOAT is tacky, narcissistic, and cringy.

Conor has accomplished things that puts him in a league of his own. He started the two weight champ trend,  he brought more eyes to the UFC than anyone, he had one of the craziest runs to the title koing all along the way,  then won the belt in 13 seconds.

But has 0 title defenses. So he can't be GOAT.

He is the GEOAT.

Greatest entertainer of all time

You acknowledge his greatness in entertainment but criticize his entertaining actions such as this tweet that rustled everyone's jimmies and stirred the pot in our stuck in the mud sport.

Would you like to reconsider now, Retard?
5/27/20 8:44 AM
5/3/20

Silva, and Jones are out of the discussion. Failing tests take you out unfortunately. GSP or Fedor is number 1. 

5/27/20 10:01 AM
7/29/19
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
jgiveshead -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
jgiveshead -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

"KhabibWinsTheRematch"

1. GSP

2. Anderson and Jones

3. Fedor

4. Khabib

5. Conor

You are mentally challanged.

5/27/20 10:44 AM
1/1/01
No way to put Anderson above Fedor particularly. A lot of fans have always over valued the skill of ufc fighters VS others, so in anderson's heyday he was always pushed as goat.

The problem was he and Fedor had a wLking weight within 10lbs of one another. If you looked at fedor's build he could have easily dropped a bit to get to 205 either with a cut or without. What Anderson did at 180 Fedor did at heavy, giving up weight and power while being about the same size out of comp. Have to place him higher for that reason alone. His timing / power and durability were mythic, not only suving the slam v Randleman, but immediately turning it to a submission was crazy
5/27/20 11:14 AM
1/1/01
I could see putting gsp at #1 or Fedor but no one else is close for reasons discussed drug scandals, lack of defenses still great fighters but no goat.
5/27/20 12:48 PM
1/1/01

1. Fedor

2. GSP

3. Jones

4. Khabib

emotional runner ups: BJ and Sak

Edited: 5/28/20 5:53 AM
5/1/10

I'm inclined to agree with those who have it between GSP, Jones and Silva. Their ability to defend against all comers in deep divisions has set them apart from the rest.

McGregor has a legitimate claim to the title of best featherweight, which would have been solidified had he defended against Aldo in a rematch, although I accept that making 145 was putting a huge strain on his body (really not a fan of extreme weight cutting). Since then, there's been too much smoke and mirrors, chasing money in boxing and pretending to be fighting top welterweights instead of staying in the mix at lightweight. There's also the question of whether he has the grit / heart of the three mentioned above, in addition to not having nearly as many strings to his bow as they do.

Of the other contenders, I think that Aldo and Cormier are both somewhat tainted by having lost their highest-profile fights, while in the case of Khabib, he needs a signature win over a true threat to his crown before he enters the conversation (real shame that the Ferguson fight never happened). Demetrious Johnson is another who deserves a mention, but the talent pool he swims in is much, much too shallow for him to come under serious consideration.

I'm too much of a noob to have seen Fedor in his prime, and to be honest, I kind of see most heavyweighs as more of an attraction due to their comparatively low skill level.

Edited: 5/28/20 3:19 AM
12/13/02

Title defences:

Mighty Mouse 11

Anderson Silva 10

GSP 9

Jon Jones 8 then 3

Aldo 7

Ronda 6

Conor 0.   Fucking Zero! 

5/28/20 4:14 PM
5/7/13
The Lion King -
DaddyRich -

Can't be on GOAT list without a single title defense. PERIOD. 

Title defenses are arbitrary and meaningless. The UFC could give Justin Bieber a title shot right now because there is no set criteria for how a title shot is earned.

Would you be more impressed if Khabib defended his title against Justin Bieber or if he moved up to heavyweight and defeated Francis Ngannou in a non-title fight?

Exactly. It matters WHO you beat not WHAT arbitrary promotional belt was on the line when you beat them. 

So you are saying the same thing a lot of us have been saying. Outside of featherweight, conor hasnt done much.

He is considered one of the goats only by his fans because of his "double champ" status, but since you agree belts dont matter, conor is no where near that goat list.

Thanks for clearing things up.

5/28/20 7:04 PM
10/17/13
Fedor....it always has been and it always will be.
5/28/20 7:11 PM
8/11/15

Tapped 3 times to the same choke within 20 fights. GOAT.