UnderGround Forums Conor building homes for the homeless in Ireland

5/17/19 3:56 PM
10/14/17

What a terrible, POS this guy is 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/conor-mcgregor-building-houses-homeless-16158844.amp

5/17/19 3:57 PM
10/14/17

5/17/19 4:02 PM
12/9/18

What a hoss 

5/17/19 4:10 PM
2/24/07
What exactly is he doing? Funding the projects himself? Donating and then letting the state take over to continue to provide assistance?

Either way it’s cool. Any charity is awesome
5/17/19 4:15 PM
12/17/09

Conor is a real human bean, and a real hero. Props to him.

5/17/19 4:57 PM
3/22/16
Mike OxBIG - 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/conor-mcgregor-building-houses-homeless-16158844.amp

for what its worth, you can still be a POS and still donate and give to charity for the tax write off and positive PR...just saying
5/17/19 5:03 PM
12/23/02
Don J -
Mike OxBIG - 

for what its worth, you can still be a POS and still donate and give to charity for the tax write off and positive PR...just saying

Negative Nancy in the house.

5/17/19 5:14 PM
8/13/13
AngryGerbil -

Conor is a real human bean, and a real hero. Props to him.

Human bean flicker!!!

Hes gone up in my book, good cunt 

5/17/19 5:15 PM
10/30/03

How long until a attacks one of the homeless people

5/17/19 5:26 PM
10/14/17
Don J -
Mike OxBIG - 

What have you done for charity or for anyone for that matter? 

5/17/19 6:40 PM
3/22/16
Mike OxBIG - 
Don J -
Mike OxBIG - 

What have you done for charity or for anyone for that matter? 

Whatever I have or have not done is irrelevant as the topic is Conor, not me.

Plenty of POS rich people donate. Doesnt make them not POS people.
5/17/19 6:42 PM
3/22/16
^ also I made add that OP is the one that mentioned Conor and POS in the same sentence. I was simply giving my take that the 2 can be true at the same time. he can be doing positive with his money and still be a POS.
5/17/19 6:59 PM
10/14/17
Don J - ^ also I made add that OP is the one that mentioned Conor and POS in the same sentence. I was simply giving my take that the 2 can be true at the same time. he can be doing positive with his money and still be a POS.

How is Conor a POS though? Can you elaborate on that? 

5/17/19 7:00 PM
4/12/11

It would be hilarious if he was at the building site with a hammer, out of his mind on the shneef. 

5/17/19 7:38 PM
5/8/15
James Franco -

How long until a attacks one of the homeless people

LOL 

5/17/19 9:47 PM
11/9/18

What a bitch. How did he select which homeless family? Why was that family more worthy than the other homeless family? Come on Conor, you douchbag, stop doing cocaine and build them all houses.

5/17/19 9:54 PM
4/16/13

I guess the critisism over the years that he never gave anything to charity and the fact that there's a ton of heat on him for his little anal rape problem finally got to him. Whatever. Any charity is better than none.

5/17/19 10:06 PM
11/7/07
Don J - ^ also I made add that OP is the one that mentioned Conor and POS in the same sentence. I was simply giving my take that the 2 can be true at the same time. he can be doing positive with his money and still be a POS.

just fuck off
Edited: 5/17/19 10:10 PM
10/14/17
RonaldRaygun -

I guess the critisism over the years that he never gave anything to charity and the fact that there's a ton of heat on him for his little anal rape problem finally got to him. Whatever. Any charity is better than none.

Lol this guy. Must suck to be a sad person 

5/17/19 10:15 PM
11/20/05
Mike OxBIG -
RonaldRaygun -

Always sucking that tiny Irish dick

30 days ago
10/14/17
Hate420 -
Mike OxBIG -
RonaldRaygun -

Always sucking that tiny Irish dick

Slurp slurp 

30 days ago
9/7/16

Mcgregor could literally do an act of kindness everyday for the rest of his life. Faggots on this site and sherdog would still find a way to make it out to be a bad thing. Mean while these basement dwelling fags havent done jack shit in their lifes.

30 days ago
10/14/17
Danielmmafan1 -

Mcgregor could literally do an act of kindness everyday for the rest of his life. Faggots on this site and sherdog would still find a way to make it out to be a bad thing. Mean while these basement dwelling fags havent done jack shit in their lifes.

Hate420 and Don J two perfect examples lol

30 days ago
1/1/01
I was just at the nursing home my mom is in. They do alot of things for them other than letting them die in a chair. Today they had an Elvis come in and sing. The staff is running around doing every thing for the patients. So I will do once a week to help out.

I was lucky in life and able to retire young. Life is not fair and you can do everything right and still does not work out.

A couple years ago a friend of my wife had a friend and 4 year old that was homeless. We took them in, I told her she didnt have to pay rent if she went to college, otherwise she needed a job and find a place. She finished her degree and has moved up to a big paying job.

I have a rental, they are a nice couple that struggle along working in restraunts, they have fallen behind on rent a couple times but we help them because they are good people.

We have friends that are struggking, he is a prison guard thats pays crap, we got rid of a bed, alot of food, TV and they said with everything we have done we changed their lives.

We are downsizing and know alot of people in tough positions so we help them. I feel its the right thing to do and reach out to help others in need. My family feels the same, I gave my 2001 Ford Taurus to my nephew, when he got on his feet his fiance son had a friend with an abusive mom. He said he would take care of the kid, she said she needed a car more than the kid so he gave her the car and now we do things with this teenager to make sure he is successful.

Take a look at you life, and see what you can do to help someone else. Teach a kid to do better in life. Go to an old folks home or hospital on your time off.
30 days ago
1/15/13

Clever man he will make a killing from rent, the hse pay handsomely.