9 days ago
8/3/11

9 days ago
8/3/11

lol at #runningandshittingatthesametime

Edited: 9 days ago
2/15/06
Khabib's response: "I will break you."

Conor did such amazing things when he arrived in the UFC. Now it just feels like he's turning it all into a big joke. Even if he comes back I'm not sure how serious he will be.
12/7/18
touch -

lol at #runningandshittingatthesametime

The awkward way Khabib runs makes that line hilarious. The old witty light hearted Conor is back! Why is Khabib so akward and herky jerky in everything he does? Hes like a broken stuttering car engine. Now That Conor has adapted to his awkwardness hes going to tear Khabib apart 

12/7/18

Dont be scared Khabib. Just dance 

Stop the ducking and dance. It will be ok Khabib. They will wake you up

9 days ago
2/15/06
It's Tony's turn. McG lost his last fight to Khabib. He needs to win one first.
9 days ago
12/18/15

Does anyone care?  More fake posturing. 

9 days ago
1/11/06
yeah joog - 

Agreed. Conor was completely handled in that fight. Looked like a white belt in his first day at BJJ. Nothing will change, it’s not like he all of a sudden learned world class wrestling. Conor was the one who also got dropped by a punch...... explain all of that please.
12/7/18
hankhill -
yeah joog - 

Agreed. Conor was completely handled in that fight. Looked like a white belt in his first day at BJJ. Nothing will change, it’s not like he all of a sudden learned world class wrestling. Conor was the one who also got dropped by a punch...... explain all of that please.

It was never ruled a knockdown. Conor out struck Khabib. Landed more standing strikes at a higher percentage. Won round 3 by a very wide margin. Stuft 4 of 7 TDs. Lost in the 4th round. Women and men lie. Emotions are a hell of a drug. Stats dont lie. Statistically it was a very very very close fight. All this other non sense is just MMA dorks applying their own bias and emotion to it. Conor vs Khabin 1 was no where near the so called domination it's been propagated to be. 

Did Conor need to be the better wrestler to win round 3? Its MMA you goof. Conor will dominate the rematch by this time avoiding the wrestling when Khabib wants to wrestle, and tooling Khabib on the feet, like he already did all round 3. I can't wait for all the reactions when Conor destroys Khabib in the rematch. I truly can't wait for it

9 days ago
3/13/18

It is absolutely imperative that the English\Scotsman residing in Ireland take a fight before any rematch is to be considered. Critical in fact. Every single excuse (and there are lots of them) needs to be addressed before any rematch.  No one will stand for yet another whining excuse after he gets his head caved in that....”well he had ring rust he hadn’t been in the ring for 2 years since his last fight with Khabib” 100% guaranteed him, his pathetic team, his deluded retarded homosexual fan base will manufacture even more excuses when the inevitable happens. From balloon foot to unmotivated to distracted to drunk to coked up to ring rust to whatever. The Green Clown must take a warm up fight so that there can be no further excuses when that yappy slack jaw is cracked into two cheap worthless pieces after Mr. Nurmagomedov gets his bear paws sunk into that weak pale fleshy fool’s face. Again.

8 days ago
4/11/10

He should just call out Dennis Siver. Someone slightly more talentent than the old man on the bar stool.

8 days ago
5/17/13

Conor needs a few fights. Maybe Lee vs Gregor winner? Or Dustin/Hooker/Gaethje

8 days ago
10/11/18
Too bad Conor's not in as much of a hurry to sign a fight contract as he is to run his mouth.
8 days ago
11/29/05
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
hankhill -
yeah joog - 

It was never ruled a knockdown. Conor out struck Khabib. Landed more standing strikes at a higher percentage. Won round 3 by a very wide margin. Stuft 4 of 7 TDs. Lost in the 4th round. Women and men lie. Emotions are a hell of a drug. Stats dont lie. Statistically it was a very very very close fight. All this other non sense is just MMA dorks applying their own bias and emotion to it. Conor vs Khabin 1 was no where near the so called domination it's been propagated to be. 

Did Conor need to be the better wrestler to win round 3? Its MMA you goof. Conor will dominate the rematch by this time avoiding the wrestling when Khabib wants to wrestle, and tooling Khabib on the feet, like he already did all round 3. I can't wait for all the reactions when Conor destroys Khabib in the rematch. I truly can't wait for it

LMAO The delusion is strooooong with this one.....
8 days ago
4/27/08
There's an 8 count in MMA? Did Conor count to 8 before he tapped? Bloody wank.
8 days ago
4/27/08
Running, shitting, dancing, and tapping all at the same time...
8 days ago
10/19/14
3fie -

It is absolutely imperative that the English\Scotsman residing in Ireland take a fight before any rematch is to be considered. Critical in fact. Every single excuse (and there are lots of them) needs to be addressed before any rematch.  No one will stand for yet another whining excuse after he gets his head caved in that....”well he had ring rust he hadn’t been in the ring for 2 years since his last fight with Khabib” 100% guaranteed him, his pathetic team, his deluded retarded homosexual fan base will manufacture even more excuses when the inevitable happens. From balloon foot to unmotivated to distracted to drunk to coked up to ring rust to whatever. The Green Clown must take a warm up fight so that there can be no further excuses when that yappy slack jaw is cracked into two cheap worthless pieces after Mr. Nurmagomedov gets his bear paws sunk into that weak pale fleshy fool’s face. Again.

Wow, a faggot^

8 days ago
10/5/12
ConorWinsTheRematch -
hankhill -
yeah joog - 

So you actually know your stuff and just white knight for McGregor every.chance you get. Do you take into account how many times Conor cheated in that fight? Most of his takedown defense was holding. He cheated at least 19 separate times, and yet you just point out how the judges gave him the third. Do you just ignore that stuff or are you an actual fan and support your fighter even when he is so over his head that he needs to repeatedly cheat?

8 days ago
1/30/16
cawkgobbler -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
hankhill -
yeah joog - 

So you actually know your stuff and just white knight for McGregor every.chance you get. Do you take into account how many times Conor cheated in that fight? Most of his takedown defense was holding. He cheated at least 19 separate times, and yet you just point out how the judges gave him the third. Do you just ignore that stuff or are you an actual fan and support your fighter even when he is so over his head that he needs to repeatedly cheat?

Wah he cheated, wah

8 days ago
4/14/16

He got fucked up so bad LOL

no wonder he is just keyboard warrioring now, much safer 

8 days ago
6/23/10

As entertaining as Conor is, he is a huge part of the problem with UFC.  I do like that guys are slowly getting paid more because of him (flaunting how much he makes vs. how little others make put a fire under the companies ass to actually pay their other stars and champions).  

However this bullshit of getting gifted title shots and gumming up divisions sucks.  I am fine with him cherry picking fights, just not championship fights.  Tony has more than earned it.   Conor deserves to fight Cowboy.  A big name who is also coming off a loss.  Gaethje also deserves the payday, but as irrelevant as the UFC rankings are, at this point a win over Conor isn't going to do anything more for him as far as title hopes.   Why?  Because Khabib now wants to fight a fucking retired GSP who has never fought @ 155 and is what, 40?  I think he should fight Tony,  then Gaethje.   Hes talking retirement soon, so his farewell fight could be against GSP, 5 rounds, non title at whatever weight they want.  

8 days ago
12/7/18
MainelyBJJ -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
hankhill -
yeah joog - 

LMAO The delusion is strooooong with this one.....

Yet You cant refute anything I said. You know why? Because stats dont lie. Only emotional delusionla hating phaggots like you lie and let emotion dictate your uninformed garbage hot takes. Everything I said there is the cold hard truth. Deep down inside even Conor haters know it, which is why they dont want Conor to get that rematch

Edited: 8 days ago
12/7/18
cawkgobbler -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
hankhill -
yeah joog - 

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Yes clearly Conor "cheated" here to stuff the takedown. *Khabib fanboys when ever Conor had success: "he cheated/meh/no power on that shot"....talk about real delusion. Khabib now has the same level of delusion surrounding him that Anderson had. When Anderson would lose it was only because he "was playing around." When Khabib gets his wrestling shut down, "the opponent cheated"....Conor was committing minor infractions at worst which had no effect on anything. The same way millions of fighters put their toes in the fence, grab shorts, grab gloves. in fact you are allowed to grab the wrists so theres a very thin line there that Conor was at worst skirting along. Take it from Josh Thompson himself "Conor has fantastic wrist control. Conor's wrist control was frustrating Khabib." Khabib fans are the new Anderson fans when it comes to level of delusion. khabib gets out struck all round 3 while having all his takedowns stuffed yet somehow the delusional newbs have convinced themselves it meant nothing or wasnt that big of a deal or only happened because of "wah cheating." Pure delusion 

8 days ago
6/27/05

8 days ago
8/5/17
3fie -

I didn't even read the whole thread yet. You know what doesn't lie, connorwinsthepfft, looking like you are in pain and tapping out. I'm not a fan of the winner, but the shit happened dude. WAKE UP.