UnderGround Forums Conor calling out Khabib yet again

8 days ago
8/5/17
3fie -

It is absolutely imperative that the English\Scotsman residing in Ireland take a fight before any rematch is to be considered. Critical in fact. Every single excuse (and there are lots of them) needs to be addressed before any rematch.  No one will stand for yet another whining excuse after he gets his head caved in that....”well he had ring rust he hadn’t been in the ring for 2 years since his last fight with Khabib” 100% guaranteed him, his pathetic team, his deluded retarded homosexual fan base will manufacture even more excuses when the inevitable happens. From balloon foot to unmotivated to distracted to drunk to coked up to ring rust to whatever. The Green Clown must take a warm up fight so that there can be no further excuses when that yappy slack jaw is cracked into two cheap worthless pieces after Mr. Nurmagomedov gets his bear paws sunk into that weak pale fleshy fool’s face. Again.

Not everyone who is a fan is like the nut swinger in this thread. He's not winning the rematch, but the guy had a stellar career come-up. He also had the outside-of-the-cage things that make real money. At bare minimum, he deserves a lot of respect as a fighter. As a person, nah, but I don't too much give a shit in the discussion of fight ability. He had his weaknesses and they were exposed. More often than not, his strengths proved him worthy.

Don't let irrational fanboys cloud you.

8 days ago
1/1/01
hankhill - 
yeah joog - 

Does anyone care?  More fake posturing. 

Agreed. Conor was completely handled in that fight. Looked like a white belt in his first day at BJJ. Nothing will change, it’s not like he all of a sudden learned world class wrestling. Conor was the one who also got dropped by a punch...... explain all of that please.

If Conor wants to run it back with Khabib, it's only fair he give Dustin a shot as well beforehand. And hell, maybe even Aldo.
8 days ago
12/7/18
RedGone -
3fie -

It is absolutely imperative that the English\Scotsman residing in Ireland take a fight before any rematch is to be considered. Critical in fact. Every single excuse (and there are lots of them) needs to be addressed before any rematch.  No one will stand for yet another whining excuse after he gets his head caved in that....”well he had ring rust he hadn’t been in the ring for 2 years since his last fight with Khabib” 100% guaranteed him, his pathetic team, his deluded retarded homosexual fan base will manufacture even more excuses when the inevitable happens. From balloon foot to unmotivated to distracted to drunk to coked up to ring rust to whatever. The Green Clown must take a warm up fight so that there can be no further excuses when that yappy slack jaw is cracked into two cheap worthless pieces after Mr. Nurmagomedov gets his bear paws sunk into that weak pale fleshy fool’s face. Again.

Not everyone who is a fan is like the nut swinger in this thread. He's not winning the rematch, but the guy had a stellar career come-up. He also had the outside-of-the-cage things that make real money. At bare minimum, he deserves a lot of respect as a fighter. As a person, nah, but I don't too much give a shit in the discussion of fight ability. He had his weaknesses and they were exposed. More often than not, his strengths proved him worthy.

Don't let irrational fanboys cloud you.

You're a nobody. You have no authority to speak for anyone. Worry about yourself and not what others say. If I cared enough about your worthless existence to search your post history, and find out who your favorite fighter is, I could hassel you over being an actual irrational fanboy. I bet you arent even a real Conor fan. You Fake. Come clean and just be transparent. wether I love Conor or dislike Conor, none of that matters, because i only objectively watch footage. And there were many things there in round 3 that showed how Conor can and will Win the rematch. Especially when Conor is healthy. I bet you were spewing the same newb bullshit about Conor rematching Nate. Dont jump back on the banwagon after Conor wins the Khabib rematch and makes it look easy. Stay off. The fact you are even bending over for that known psychotic Conor hating nutjob who posts on shitdog (3fie) shows what weak bitch like character you have.

8 days ago
12/14/15

Sadly this is McGregor now. He’s basically a social media influencer. A former world champion that teases a fight occasionally. 

The ride is over. 

7 days ago
4/14/13

Fight or STFU!!

7 days ago
9/22/11

Khabib is way to real for conor....khabib wins 9/10 times they fight.

Edited: 7 days ago
7/19/13

All Conor does is talk. Go win a fight you bum. Wtf makes him think he deserves ANOTHER titleshot without a single win in 3 years and counting? Stfu and find a fighter you think you can beat at 155lb. Fight Leonardo Santos for a comeback fight. Win that first before you call out Khabib you fucking bum! Charles Oliveira is another option.. win one of those first. Beat someone at the bottom of the list before you deserve anybody for a title. 

7 days ago
1/23/06
Khabib not drinking aging him well. He look young but I think he fight for many years and feels the miles adding up soon.
7 days ago
1/23/06
KnockoutThoughts - 

All Conor does is talk. Go win a fight you bum. Wtf makes him think he deserves ANOTHER titleshot without a single win in 3 years and counting? Stfu and find a fighter you think you can beat at 155lb. Fight Leonardo Santos for a comeback fight. Win that first before you call out Khabib you fucking bum! Charles Oliveira is another option.. win one of those first. Beat someone at the bottom of the list before you deserve anybody for a title. 

Leo Santos always seemed like the right opponent. Aldo's lightweight teammate. They could probably get the footage of him tapping GSP in high quality for promos. Undefeated in UFC but older and Conor probably SHOULD win on paper, although Santos has the physical attributes McGregor referenced "They have got to have size, reach, length, you have got to have some attributes. If you are going to come in any way equal to me I'm going to rip your head off."

Santos is a large LW at 6'1 it's a pity we haven't seen him vs. a top ranked opponent yet
7 days ago
11/26/16

Didn't Conor just have surgery on his hand a few months ago? I think we see him back around March 2020

7 days ago
8/3/11
hyperfire -

Didn't Conor just have surgery on his hand a few months ago? I think we see him back around March 2020

That's the date Khabib Team's been predicting for Khabibs return. Hmm..

7 days ago
3/2/11

Conor never calls out tony