UnderGround Forums Conor donating over $1m to Irish hospitals

7 days ago
11/10/16

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/3/25/21193850/conor-mcgregor-donating-1-million-in-medical-supplies-to-irish-hospitals

7 days ago
1/1/01

props

7 days ago
3/13/18

That’s great. Good on him!

that said, his little political psa wa cringey  as fuck. Should stay in his lane and not distract or delude himself with thoughts of politics. 

7 days ago
7/27/04

Awesome.

7 days ago
12/22/16

Awesome.

7 days ago
9/10/10

He is a good dude

7 days ago
5/8/16
The_Pundits_Ghost -

that said, his little political psa wa cringey  as fuck. Should stay in his lane and not distract or delude himself with thoughts of politics. 

Thought the same . But did not wanna say that. 1 million to 1 hospital would be better then it spread out.. really make a difference 

7 days ago
9/24/12

Fantastic gesture.........waiting for the bitter pricks in here to shit all over it somehow.

Edited: 7 days ago
11/10/16
The_Pundits_Ghost -

It might have been cringy, but Ireland like many other places was having a huge problem with youths not staying home etc,  i would not be suprised if Conor was asked to make that video as a favour. 

Who knows, maybe  now he will get his dream Croke Park fight, with an allowed late curfew exemption.

7 days ago
7/28/10

Good on him, I hope other fighters with the means take his lead and do the same. 

7 days ago
3/13/18
Charliemma -
The_Pundits_Ghost -

It might have been cringy, but Ireland like many other places was having a huge problem with youths not staying home etc,  i would not be suprised if Conor was to make that video as a favour. 

Who knows, maybe  now he will get his dream Croke Park fight, with an allowed late curfew exemption.

That’s fair. He is doing great work if he is reaching people that would otherwise increase risk for all. My post was douchier than it needed to be. 

I guess I’m just cynical and see his insane ego telling him he is destined for politics. I’m a huge fan of him fighting, and think he is a fantastic brand builder, but in a crisis I wouldn’t want him making important decisions that require even a modicum of good judgment.  It just seems like a direction he I’ll want to go in. Or I am really really high. 

7 days ago
1/7/06
The_Pundits_Ghost -

Didmt take long lol

6 days ago
1/1/17
Fuck up them donate money to charity and tell everyone you donated it. The rich mans escape plan
If you care, help. No need to broadcast it.
6 days ago
8/27/08

Lots of celebs make these grand statements and don’t follow through. Let’s see if he does it

6 days ago
10/19/12

I agree, great gesture by Connor but the Proper amount to donate would have been 1.2 Mill.

6 days ago
1/26/08
Honest Lee -

Lots of celebs make these grand statements and don’t follow through. Let’s see if he does it

he did with his other money he donated recently, no reason to think he wouldnt now. Would look really bad in local press if he did and its not like he doesnt have money.