UnderGround Forums Conor getting trolled by baby mama

5/19/19 7:53 AM
3/13/18

5/19/19 8:36 AM
10/11/18
WWBRD -

She’s fucking hot and not to be mean but that baby looks like it’s got a touch of the downs 

TOUCHDOWNS!!!!!

5/19/19 9:20 AM
2/9/09
ProteinOverdrive -

Can't he just get a DNA test to prove it's not his kid?

He can, but that DNA test may not favor him

5/19/19 11:30 AM
4/16/11
mysteryman -
WWBRD -

She’s fucking hot and not to be mean but that baby looks like it’s got a touch of the downs 

TOUCHDOWNS!!!!!

Winner

5/19/19 3:11 PM
11/16/09
WWBRD -

So does conor, so, that pretty much confirms its his then?

5/19/19 4:34 PM
7/8/06

Give me a waitress from TGIFridays with something to prove anyday. This chick is likely horrible in the sack.

5/20/19 2:11 AM
11/16/09
Mustard Tiger -

Give me a waitress from TGIFridays with something to prove anyday. This chick is likely horrible in the sack.

You're a virgin, who do you think you're kidding?

5/20/19 3:00 AM
7/22/11

Instagram research , picture with Connor in April. Baby born in January . 9 months...

but still innocent until proven guilty! 

Edited: 5/20/19 7:09 AM
5/9/06

Derp
5/20/19 7:25 AM
12/19/10

She would already have had DNA test done.  She may have slept with Connor but she doesn’t have a clue who is the father.  She said she kissed his friend before she met Connor.  Did Mystic MAC get sloppy seconds?

5/20/19 8:50 AM
7/8/06
Osbot -
Mustard Tiger -

You're a virgin, who do you think you're kidding?

so weak

5/20/19 12:08 PM
1/28/13
Sabaki -

Instagram research , picture with Connor in April. Baby born in January . 9 months...

Holy shit!

5/20/19 12:10 PM
2/2/05
Mustard Tiger -

This

5/20/19 1:14 PM
12/1/10
TequilaYuen - 

Terri Murray, the "baby mama"

Reminiscing on last summer ??????? get me away ????

A post shared by ???????????????????????™ (@terrimurrayx) on

its his kid.

she won the lotto just going to take a bit to collect.
5/20/19 1:40 PM
10/29/12
WWBRD -
MM8 -
WWBRD -

She's hot? She's better than his wife, but hot?

In the face, does she live in Ireland? I’m in San Diego so I might’ve jumped the gun a little. She’s “pretty”......in the face 

Go on a 3 days cocaine and whisky bender then review the her photos again. Lol 

5/20/19 2:17 PM
12/1/10
Seats Taken - 
WWBRD -
MM8 -
WWBRD -

In the face, does she live in Ireland? I’m in San Diego so I might’ve jumped the gun a little. She’s “pretty”......in the face 

yeah shes a club rat 12 out of 10 under those conditions.

no can defend.
5/20/19 3:24 PM
11/24/10
3fie -

LMAO

5/20/19 3:36 PM
6/2/04
Sabaki -

To be fair, I bet Conor took hundreds of pictures with women that month. Dude probably is the father, but that fact that they were in a photo doesn't prove shit. Everywhere he goes, he takes dozens of pictures. I think Conor is a scum bag, and am not a fan...but any woman who has a baby roughly 9 months after being in a photo with Conor can claim he's the dad for publicity, and likely get a payout. Dude runs around so fucked up he has probably hooked up with lots of women he doesn't remember. 

I have to assume the laws in her country work similar to how they do in the US, and if a woman says you're the dad and files a lawsuit to get child support money, it's up to the dad to prove he's not the father, meaning DNA. SO why hasn't this happened? Are the laws different there? Or is she doing this for publicity?

5/20/19 4:39 PM
4/16/11
Seats Taken -
WWBRD -
MM8 -
WWBRD -

I’m sticking my dick in a vacuum cleaner after that so touché 

5/20/19 4:49 PM
11/10/16
Rickmassmma -
Sabaki -

To be fair, I bet Conor took hundreds of pictures with women that month. Dude probably is the father, but that fact that they were in a photo doesn't prove shit. Everywhere he goes, he takes dozens of pictures. I think Conor is a scum bag, and am not a fan...but any woman who has a baby roughly 9 months after being in a photo with Conor can claim he's the dad for publicity, and likely get a payout. Dude runs around so fucked up he has probably hooked up with lots of women he doesn't remember. 

I have to assume the laws in her country work similar to how they do in the US, and if a woman says you're the dad and files a lawsuit to get child support money, it's up to the dad to prove he's not the father, meaning DNA. SO why hasn't this happened? Are the laws different there? Or is she doing this for publicity?

Shes in England, Conor is in Ireland.