UnderGround Forums Conor is delusional too lol

26 days ago
10/14/17

Notorious to motivational speaker Tony Robbins: "Although the match didn't go my way, the fight went my way. And trust me when I tell you, Tony, this war is not over. If this fight does not happen again, if it does not get reset, it's on them. They're running away. I'm here for the fight and here for the rematch." McGregor also crowed about the UFC 229 post-fight melee: [Two Nurmagomedov teammates] came right over my back. [One] ran in front of me and went over to the brother that got smacked and was like, 'What happened?' I don't know what he was saying, but then he turned back and saw me. But I had already saw him, so as he turned back, boom - I smacked him. He wobbled. And as I smacked him and rocked him, another one jumped in from over the back, and he sly-hooked me from the side. And then I covered up. That got separated, and then the final one was the original brother who was on the top of the cage - he broke free from the security, ran at 100 miles an hour towards me. He threw a right hand. As he threw that right hand, I threw a left hand. Boom! The final blow of the night! So that's it. I win. Let's see what happens next time. I'm confident we'll get it again - let's go again." h/t Straits Times

26 days ago
5/30/15

He landed the last strike of a brawl AFTER his fight in which he got completely dominated and right BEFORE it got broken up. Good fight Conor. We're all very proud of you. 

26 days ago
8/13/13

He has some insecurities that's for sure, I'd be laughing with the money he has 

26 days ago
12/23/08

26 days ago
9/22/16
Angry Ram - 

He's pissing it all away, about to get blasted in a child support settlement, racking up expensive legal bills, etc. Dude is begging for a money fight because his money is evaporating. He's like if Mike Tyson was a leprechaun.
26 days ago
1/24/09
AnthonyWeiner - 
Angry Ram - 

He's pissing it all away, about to get blasted in a child support settlement, racking up expensive legal bills, etc. Dude is begging for a money fight because his money is evaporating. He's like if Mike Tyson was a leprechaun.

Can't remember where I read this but I’m pretty sure Dana said mcgreggor would most likely become a billionaire off the whiskey alone. I think he has a clothing line as well, who knows how many ways he’s making money but....pretty sure he’s not running out anywhere in the near future.
26 days ago
3/6/07

I love Conor. 

He is living his life with confidence, making money, enjoying his job, and you fuckers will hate anything. 

Conor is so good that you maga dorks talk about him all day even though you hate him. 

Thats called “Conor is winning”. 

26 days ago
1/1/01
he's a mouthy runt
26 days ago
10/3/11

What a dick  he got destroyed and wants an immediate rematch after retiring ? What a joke. Earn your place and beat some people. 3 losses 2 wins since '16.

26 days ago
12/18/15

I thought he retired.

Edited: 25 days ago
12/7/18
lamedroid -

What a dick  he got destroyed and wants an immediate rematch after retiring ? What a joke. Earn your place and beat some people. 3 losses 2 wins since '16.

I imagined you typing this with drool coming out of your mouth while wearing a big yellow helmet. Yeah, Conor the biggest star in combat sports history who was the lineal champion just 1 fight ago who dominated the current interium title holder, needs to "earn his place." You mouth breathing retard who was birthed prematurely on a goat farm. Conor ALREADY EARNED HIS PLACE YEARS AGO. Did Floyd have to earn his place to fight for Canelo's 154lb titles? No. Boxing never did that to Floyd. MMA SHOULD NEVER do that to Conor or else its exposed as a farce. You better keep that same attitude with Khabib when Khabib losses his title. When Conor destroys Khabib in the rematch YOU BETTER be saying the same shit about Khabib. "Khabib got wrecked. He doesnt deserve a rematch. He needs to work his way up. Delusional salty bitter Khabib talking about the fight when Conor dominated him"

26 days ago
12/7/18

I love the basement dwelling nerds on the UG and on sherdog who have never accomplished anything in their lives trying to tell a billionaire superstar how he should act and think. Conor will NEVER accept defeat, like you cucks would. Conor will always stay confident and look for the mistakes he made to correct them. Thats why Conor is Conor, and why you are you. It's why Conor came back 5 months later to smash Nate in the rematch. Its why Conor is where hes at. While you keep hating away from behind your keyboards locked away in your mothers basement never accomplishing anything of your own. It's that winners mind set which will lead to Conor destroying Khabib in the rematch. Watch and see. Dana White himself knows Conor is going to expose that fucking fraud Khabib in the rematch 

Edited: 26 days ago
10/3/11
ConorWinsTheRematch -
lamedroid -

I imagined you typing this with drool coming out of your mouth while wearing a big yellow helmet. Yeah, Conor the biggest star in company sports history who was the lineal champion just 1 fight ago who dominated the current interium title holder, needs to "earn his place." You mouth breathing retard who was birthed prematurely on a goat farm. Conor ALREADY EARNED HIS PLACE YEARS AGO. Did Floyd have to earn his place to fight for Canelo's 154lb titles? No. Boxing never did that to Floyd. MMA SHOULD NEVER do that to Conor or else its exposed as a farce. You better keep that same attitude with Khabib when Khabib losses his title. When Conor destroys Khabib in the rematch YOU BETTER be saying the same shit about Khabib. "Khabib got wrecked. He doesnt deserve a rematch. He needs to work his way up. Delusional salty bitter Khabib talking about the fight when Conor dominated him"

Lol is his dick still in your mouth while typing this? You do realise this is supposed to be a sport?

26 days ago
5/30/15
ConorWinsTheRematch -

I love the basement dwelling nerds on the UG and on sherdog who have never accomplished anything in their lives trying to tell a billionaire superstar how he should act and think. Conor will NEVER accept defeat, like you cucks would. Conor will always stay confident and look for the mistakes he made to correct them. Thats why Conor is Conor, and why you are you. It's why Conor came back 5 months later to smash Nate in the rematch. Its why Conor is where hes at. While you keep hating away from behind your keyboards locked away in your mothers basement never accomplishing anything of your own. It's that winners mind set which will lead to Conor destroying Khabib in the rematch. Watch and see. Dana White himself knows Conor is going to expose that fucking fraud Khabib in the rematch 

So many words as always. Let it go bro. 

12/7/18
lamedroid -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
lamedroid -

I imagined you typing this with drool coming out of your mouth while wearing a big yellow helmet. Yeah, Conor the biggest star in company sports history who was the lineal champion just 1 fight ago who dominated the current interium title holder, needs to "earn his place." You mouth breathing retard who was birthed prematurely on a goat farm. Conor ALREADY EARNED HIS PLACE YEARS AGO. Did Floyd have to earn his place to fight for Canelo's 154lb titles? No. Boxing never did that to Floyd. MMA SHOULD NEVER do that to Conor or else its exposed as a farce. You better keep that same attitude with Khabib when Khabib losses his title. When Conor destroys Khabib in the rematch YOU BETTER be saying the same shit about Khabib. "Khabib got wrecked. He doesnt deserve a rematch. He needs to work his way up. Delusional salty bitter Khabib talking about the fight when Conor dominated him"

Lol is his dick still in your mouth while typing this? You do realise this is supposed to be a sport?

Who are you to say what should be what? You ain't nobody but a basement dwelling Conor hater. The fact you responded like this proves you have never watched combat sports before. Typical of Conor haters to be casual WWE newbs. Yeah, it's totally a "sport" when bum ass Greg fucking Hardy is already fighting in the comain event spot in his 1st/2nd fight ever. THAT WAS A JOKE which devaules MMA. I guess you were also never around when Brock got a title shot off of beating Heath Herring after losing his 1st fight in the UFC. Or when Anderson was fighting for the title off of 1 win over Leben. Or when Jones "defended" his LHW belt against MW Sonnen (look at that, jones continuing to fight MWs. That's a joke). You clearly havent been around, or haven't been paying attention, to understand how PRIZE FIGHTING HAS ALWAYS been like. I hope you never watch boxing, because then that will blow away your WWE newb brain even more. Conor already earned his place years ago. He dont have to do shit. I promise you Conor can walk straight into a rematch against Khabib, if Khabob stops ducking that rematch against healthy hungry Conor. 

26 days ago
1/1/01

He just wants the biggest fight/payday. 

26 days ago
2/23/05
I only post on the UG a few times a year now. Conor and his 'fans' are one of the primary reasons I stopped enjoying MMA. I recognized that Conor was a douche from day one. His brand of arrogant shit talk always genuinly disgusted me and went completely against the idea of 'Bushido' and everything I once believed MMA stood for. As Conor became more and more celebrated (mostly for winning less than competitive fights against much smaller opponents) I began to realize the utter hypocrisy of it. Conors career served to highlight everything wrong with MMA...and people loved him for it. They turned him into an MMA icon for, essentially, being the biggest douchebag in the history of sports.

That's not the MMA I grew up loving. That's something else. If fans want that then I'm out.

I still like to watch a good match from time to time but for the curtain has been pulled back and the harsh realities have been exposed. And that is is;

The more of a poser, blowhard asshole you are the better. The bigger douche you are the more $$$ you wil make. The worse HUMAN BEING you are, the tighter the sport of MMA will embrace you

That's what I've learned from Conor (and others) and that's why I'm done.
4/19/10
holly9000 - I only post on the UG a few times a year now. Conor and his 'fans' are one of the primary reasons I stopped enjoying MMA. I recognized that Conor was a douche from day one. His brand of arrogant shit talk always genuinly disgusted me and went completely against the idea of 'Bushido' and everything I once believed MMA stood for. As Conor became more and more celebrated (mostly for winning less than competitive fights against much smaller opponents) I began to realize the utter hypocrisy of it. Conors career served to highlight everything wrong with MMA...and people loved him for it. They turned him into an MMA icon for, essentially, being the biggest douchebag in the history of sports.

That's not the MMA I grew up loving. That's something else. If fans want that then I'm out.

I still like to watch a good match from time to time but for the curtain has been pulled back and the harsh realities have been exposed. And that is is;

The more of a poser, blowhard asshole you are the better. The bigger douche you are the more $$$ you wil make. The worse HUMAN BEING you are, the tighter the sport of MMA will embrace you

The sport of MMA will mourn the loss of holly9000 as a fan. A grave day indeed

26 days ago
1/5/11

From a fighting perspective, I do not think Conor is relevant. I just don't. He's inactive, and he lost a few recent fights. Relevant Conor was 4 years ago.

Watch what happens though.... He gets the rematch. Everything goes on hold till this shit goes through again. Another log jam,  this one for no good reason.

26 days ago
5/18/12
holly9000 - I only post on the UG a few times a year now. Conor and his 'fans' are one of the primary reasons I stopped enjoying MMA. I recognized that Conor was a douche from day one. His brand of arrogant shit talk always genuinly disgusted me and went completely against the idea of 'Bushido' and everything I once believed MMA stood for. As Conor became more and more celebrated (mostly for winning less than competitive fights against much smaller opponents) I began to realize the utter hypocrisy of it. Conors career served to highlight everything wrong with MMA...and people loved him for it. They turned him into an MMA icon for, essentially, being the biggest douchebag in the history of sports.

Spot on Holly, not far off my opinion here.

Coupled with the fact that hes Irish it really breaks my heart, that is not our way, especially in combat sports. 

He has had a mostly negative impact here as well and has caused some shit in my area. 

He started so well too, had the support of the country.

Pretty much nobody gives a fuck about him here any more bar the dickwads, and its mostly negative news you hear about him now, if any.

Sooner he fades to obscurity the better.

Obnoxious cunt behaviour should not be celebrated.

26 days ago
11/9/17

Delusional for sure

26 days ago
5/18/12
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -

The sport of MMA will mourn the loss of holly9000 as a fan. A grave day indeed

Him and a lot of fans like him Kryme. Not everybody likes a mouth piece, especially a rapist mouthpiece that thinks hes above the law.

26 days ago
8/20/03

26 days ago
10/14/12

How do you have that much money and care that you got your ass kicked? Lol

26 days ago
6/28/10

ConorWinsTheRematch  without a doubt has to be someone from his team. Not a chance just some random dude on the net writes those paragraphs. Or it's Cre considering I haven't seen cwtr until cre came back.