UnderGround Forums Conor is delusional too lol

24 days ago
2/8/08
holly9000 - I only post on the UG a few times a year now. Conor and his 'fans' are one of the primary reasons I stopped enjoying MMA. I recognized that Conor was a douche from day one. His brand of arrogant shit talk always genuinly disgusted me and went completely against the idea of 'Bushido' and everything I once believed MMA stood for. As Conor became more and more celebrated (mostly for winning less than competitive fights against much smaller opponents) I began to realize the utter hypocrisy of it. Conors career served to highlight everything wrong with MMA...and people loved him for it. They turned him into an MMA icon for, essentially, being the biggest douchebag in the history of sports.

That's not the MMA I grew up loving. That's something else. If fans want that then I'm out.

I still like to watch a good match from time to time but for the curtain has been pulled back and the harsh realities have been exposed. And that is is;

The more of a poser, blowhard asshole you are the better. The bigger douche you are the more $$$ you wil make. The worse HUMAN BEING you are, the tighter the sport of MMA will embrace you

That's what I've learned from Conor (and others) and that's why I'm done.

I agree with every bit of this. The only thing more cringeworthy than watching CM from start to now, is watching the ones trying their hardest to follow his path.

I'll admit one thing, he gets me to buy the PPV and its rare I'm even interested in UFC cards, at this point. If/when he gets the rematch, I'll pay to watch him get dominated, again.
24 days ago
5/31/07

No version of Conor beats Khabib.  He will get totally embarrassed and exposed if they ever fight again, and his idiot fans stuck in the past will made idiotic comments like calling people "maga dorks" and bragging about all his money.  

That's cool, hes rich.  Hes also irrelevant and his best days are long gone.  

You know you're desperate when you get totally dominated and have to reach for an after fight brawl to find something to brag about...

24 days ago
5/31/07
ConorWinsTheRematch -
lamedroid -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
lamedroid -

What a dick  he got destroyed and wants an immediate rematch after retiring ? What a joke. Earn your place and beat some people. 3 losses 2 wins since '16.

I imagined you typing this with drool coming out of your mouth while wearing a big yellow helmet. Yeah, Conor the biggest star in company sports history who was the lineal champion just 1 fight ago who dominated the current interium title holder, needs to "earn his place." You mouth breathing retard who was birthed prematurely on a goat farm. Conor ALREADY EARNED HIS PLACE YEARS AGO. Did Floyd have to earn his place to fight for Canelo's 154lb titles? No. Boxing never did that to Floyd. MMA SHOULD NEVER do that to Conor or else its exposed as a farce. You better keep that same attitude with Khabib when Khabib losses his title. When Conor destroys Khabib in the rematch YOU BETTER be saying the same shit about Khabib. "Khabib got wrecked. He doesnt deserve a rematch. He needs to work his way up. Delusional salty bitter Khabib talking about the fight when Conor dominated him"

Lol is his dick still in your mouth while typing this? You do realise this is supposed to be a sport?

Who are you to say what should be what? You ain't nobody but a basement dwelling Conor hater. The fact you responded like this proves you have never watched combat sports before. Typical of Conor haters to be casual WWE newbs. Yeah, it's totally a "sport" when bum ass Greg fucking Hardy is already fighting in the comain event spot in his 1st/2nd fight ever. THAT WAS A JOKE which devaules MMA. I guess you were also never around when Brock got a title shot off of beating Heath Herring after losing his 1st fight in the UFC. Or when Anderson was fighting for the title off of 1 win over Leben. Or when Jones "defended" his LHW belt against MW Sonnen (look at that, jones continuing to fight MWs. That's a joke). You clearly havent been around, or haven't been paying attention, to understand how PRIZE FIGHTING HAS ALWAYS been like. I hope you never watch boxing, because then that will blow away your WWE newb brain even more. Conor already earned his place years ago. He dont have to do shit. I promise you Conor can walk straight into a rematch against Khabib, if Khabob stops ducking that rematch against healthy hungry Conor. 

What will your excuse be when he talks a ton of shit and gets worked again? 

24 days ago
8/8/18
jkd4200 -

I love Conor. 

He is living his life with confidence, making money, enjoying his job, and you fuckers will hate anything. 

Conor is so good that you maga dorks talk about him all day even though you hate him. 

Thats called “Conor is winning”. 

Their are plenty of people living that good life, do you love them too? 

These kind of comments seem to be an immediate go to when an OP points out something bad about Conor that you can't disagree with. 

24 days ago
4/10/03
46and2 - 

No version of Conor beats Khabib.  He will get totally embarrassed and exposed if they ever fight again, and his idiot fans stuck in the past will made idiotic comments like calling people "maga dorks" and bragging about all his money.  

That's cool, hes rich.  Hes also irrelevant and his best days are long gone.  

You know you're desperate when you get totally dominated and have to reach for an after fight brawl to find something to brag about...

The after fight brawl he got fucked up still so he took two L's that night. ConorDoesn'tWintheRematch will give you long winded bullshit how Conor was winning the fight, and he doesn't lose a rematch when he does rematches anyone.

Khabib smesh him if he can get his hands on Conor again. It's pretty sad that Conor does all of this to stay in the headlines. He should be making news of him fighting his next opponent. Why isn't he fighting Cowboy? Or Tony? Or Justin?
24 days ago
4/18/19

>[One] ran in front of me and went over to the brother that got smacked and was like, 'What happened?' I don't know what he was saying, but then he turned back and saw me. But I had already saw him, so as he turned back, boom - I smacked him. He wobbled.

Lol there's literally VIDEO EVIDENCE that this is false yet all his fanboys eat this shit up. Zubaira slapped him in his face Stockton style (not really but he still slapped him) and Conor did nothing about it. Hit him in the armpit lol

24 days ago
10/14/17
Joshinho -
jkd4200 -

I love Conor. 

He is living his life with confidence, making money, enjoying his job, and you fuckers will hate anything. 

Conor is so good that you maga dorks talk about him all day even though you hate him. 

These kind of comments seem to be an immediate go to when an OP points out something bad about Conor that you can't disagree with. 

Lol right. 

We’re all just “haters” for pointing out the dumb shit he says

24 days ago
8/8/18
ConorWinsTheRematch -
lamedroid -

What a dick  he got destroyed and wants an immediate rematch after retiring ? What a joke. Earn your place and beat some people. 3 losses 2 wins since '16.

I imagined you typing this with drool coming out of your mouth while wearing a big yellow helmet. Yeah, Conor the biggest star in company sports history who was the lineal champion just 1 fight ago who dominated the current interium title holder, needs to "earn his place." You mouth breathing retard who was birthed prematurely on a goat farm. Conor ALREADY EARNED HIS PLACE YEARS AGO. Did Floyd have to earn his place to fight for Canelo's 154lb titles? No. Boxing never did that to Floyd. MMA SHOULD NEVER do that to Conor or else its exposed as a farce. You better keep that same attitude with Khabib when Khabib losses his title. When Conor destroys Khabib in the rematch YOU BETTER be saying the same shit about Khabib. "Khabib got wrecked. He doesnt deserve a rematch. He needs to work his way up. Delusional salty bitter Khabib talking about the fight when Conor dominated him"

Raquel Pennington is 3-2 since 2016

Better record than Conor. 

24 days ago
2/1/08
screen name 2 -
AnthonyWeiner - 
Angry Ram - 

He has some insecurities that's for sure, I'd be laughing with the money he has 

He's pissing it all away, about to get blasted in a child support settlement, racking up expensive legal bills, etc. Dude is begging for a money fight because his money is evaporating. He's like if Mike Tyson was a leprechaun.

Can't remember where I read this but I’m pretty sure Dana said mcgreggor would most likely become a billionaire off the whiskey alone. I think he has a clothing line as well, who knows how many ways he’s making money but....pretty sure he’s not running out anywhere in the near future.

That is a VERY optimistic outlook on his liquor brand.

It can be done (I think Clooney made a mint off his tequila brand) but it's FAR from a given and it certainly appears that Conor spends money like it's going out of style.

It's a cliche for a reason - a dude from humble beginnings starts making ridiculous bank and just assumes it's all the money in the world and will last forever.  When you spend it that way, it DOESN'T.  You'd be shocked at how fast millions can evaporate when you treat your bank account like it's at infinity.

24 days ago
10/3/11
ConorWinsTheRematch -
lamedroid -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
lamedroid -

Lol is his dick still in your mouth while typing this? You do realise this is supposed to be a sport?

Who are you to say what should be what? You ain't nobody but a basement dwelling Conor hater. The fact you responded like this proves you have never watched combat sports before. Typical of Conor haters to be casual WWE newbs. Yeah, it's totally a "sport" when bum ass Greg fucking Hardy is already fighting in the comain event spot in his 1st/2nd fight ever. THAT WAS A JOKE which devaules MMA. I guess you were also never around when Brock got a title shot off of beating Heath Herring after losing his 1st fight in the UFC. Or when Anderson was fighting for the title off of 1 win over Leben. Or when Jones "defended" his LHW belt against MW Sonnen (look at that, jones continuing to fight MWs. That's a joke). You clearly havent been around, or haven't been paying attention, to understand how PRIZE FIGHTING HAS ALWAYS been like. I hope you never watch boxing, because then that will blow away your WWE newb brain even more. Conor already earned his place years ago. He dont have to do shit. I promise you Conor can walk straight into a rematch against Khabib, if Khabob stops ducking that rematch against healthy hungry Conor. 

Jeez I'm surprised you can still write with all of Conor's cum in your eye. I bet you have proof the earth is flat too?

Fyi I was betting on Aerts and Hoost when you were probably sucking on yo mommy's titty. 

24 days ago
5/6/16
holly9000 - I only post on the UG a few times a year now. Conor and his 'fans' are one of the primary reasons I stopped enjoying MMA. I recognized that Conor was a douche from day one. His brand of arrogant shit talk always genuinly disgusted me and went completely against the idea of 'Bushido' and everything I once believed MMA stood for. As Conor became more and more celebrated (mostly for winning less than competitive fights against much smaller opponents) I began to realize the utter hypocrisy of it. Conors career served to highlight everything wrong with MMA...and people loved him for it. They turned him into an MMA icon for, essentially, being the biggest douchebag in the history of sports.

That's not the MMA I grew up loving. That's something else. If fans want that then I'm out.

I still like to watch a good match from time to time but for the curtain has been pulled back and the harsh realities have been exposed. And that is is;

The more of a poser, blowhard asshole you are the better. The bigger douche you are the more $$$ you wil make. The worse HUMAN BEING you are, the tighter the sport of MMA will embrace you

Same, I knew he was a douche from Day one and a overrated jerkoff
24 days ago
10/14/17
ConorWinsTheRematch -
lamedroid -

Hey buddy, I thought you blocked me? 

Either way, your content is gold. I love it. 

Can you keep it coming?

24 days ago
10/10/18

LOL... Conor fell big time on his own sword.

Khabib didn't say anything during all the media lead up to the fight. It was all Conor, Conor & Conor as per usual. But to come out & say" The dialogue of, ‘I can’t grapple with this man because he’s a Russian sambo guy and he’s wrestled bears since he’s a kid’ and all this bull$#!@. That’s external, I let that external infiltrate my internal. And it filtered into the fight. - Taste nice doesn’t it Conor! This just shows mental weakness from him.

Khabib lives what he does & Conor only believes what he tells himself

Conor needs another fight or 2, & fuck I hope it's Gaethje!

24 days ago
1/1/01
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
lamedroid -

You are a damn fool who knows not of what he speaks.

Conor never has been and never will be on Khabibs level.
Edited: 24 days ago
12/7/18
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -
holly9000 - I only post on the UG a few times a year now. Conor and his 'fans' are one of the primary reasons I stopped enjoying MMA. I recognized that Conor was a douche from day one. His brand of arrogant shit talk always genuinly disgusted me and went completely against the idea of 'Bushido' and everything I once believed MMA stood for. As Conor became more and more celebrated (mostly for winning less than competitive fights against much smaller opponents) I began to realize the utter hypocrisy of it. Conors career served to highlight everything wrong with MMA...and people loved him for it. They turned him into an MMA icon for, essentially, being the biggest douchebag in the history of sports.

The sport of MMA will mourn the loss of holly9000 as a fan. A grave day indeed

Lmao seriously. that guy sounded like a complete deluded nutbag/douche bag. I bet, hes a Conor hater whos 10000x worse then any hardcore fan. I bet he discredits not only Conor's skills, but discredits all the great opponents whom Conor has beaten (in order to discredit Conor) and that's more damaging to the fandom of MMA then anything else. The way people like him will wax on with their head so far up their own ass, is truly disturbing, not even realizing his own hypocrisy. Conor haters are truly a case study in psychology. Then of course you have that other deluded nutjob suicidalforlife verbally fellating him just because he hates Conor as much as he does. Complete and utter nuts.

Edited: 24 days ago
12/7/18
SeattlesbigDprolapsedME -

I agree with every bit of this. The only thing more cringeworthy than watching CM from start to now, is watching the ones trying their hardest to follow his path.

I'll admit one thing, he gets me to buy the PPV and its rare I'm even interested in UFC cards, at this point. If/when he gets the rematch, I'll pay to watch him get dominated, again.

"I'll admit one thing, he gets me to buy the PPV and its rare I'm even interested in UFC cards"

:) That's all that needs to be said. Conor is winning, balls deep in the heads of haters, playing you like a fiddle

24 days ago
12/7/18
46and2 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
lamedroid -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
lamedroid -

What's your excuse for Conor HAVING A DOMINANT win over Poirier the current interium champ? "But but Conor is done as a top fighter"....lulz. you have no idea about anything you're talking about. You're just a Conor hater. And you are going to even look more foolish when Conor wrecks Khabib in the rematch. I promise you that

24 days ago
12/7/18
Mike OxBIG -
Joshinho -
jkd4200 -

I love Conor. 

Lol right. 

We’re all just “haters” for pointing out the dumb shit he says

You're not hater. I can see that you are fair most of the time. It's obvious who the real nutjob haters are on here and on shitdog

24 days ago
2/20/09
ConorWinsTheRematch -

I love the basement dwelling nerds on the UG and on sherdog who have never accomplished anything in their lives trying to tell a billionaire superstar how he should act and think. Conor will NEVER accept defeat, like you cucks would. Conor will always stay confident and look for the mistakes he made to correct them. Thats why Conor is Conor, and why you are you. It's why Conor came back 5 months later to smash Nate in the rematch. Its why Conor is where hes at. While you keep hating away from behind your keyboards locked away in your mothers basement never accomplishing anything of your own. It's that winners mind set which will lead to Conor destroying Khabib in the rematch. Watch and see. Dana White himself knows Conor is going to expose that fucking fraud Khabib in the rematch 

Hi Conor!

23 days ago
4/18/19
donkypunch55 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

I love the basement dwelling nerds on the UG and on sherdog who have never accomplished anything in their lives trying to tell a billionaire superstar how he should act and think. Conor will NEVER accept defeat, like you cucks would. Conor will always stay confident and look for the mistakes he made to correct them. Thats why Conor is Conor, and why you are you. It's why Conor came back 5 months later to smash Nate in the rematch. Its why Conor is where hes at. While you keep hating away from behind your keyboards locked away in your mothers basement never accomplishing anything of your own. It's that winners mind set which will lead to Conor destroying Khabib in the rematch. Watch and see. Dana White himself knows Conor is going to expose that fucking fraud Khabib in the rematch 

Hi Conor!

More like "Hi Dillon !"

23 days ago
11/24/02

He lasted longer than Stipe did against Cormier and Stipe is getting and immediate rematch. 

23 days ago
10/3/11
SuperMann -

He lasted longer than Stipe did against Cormier and Stipe is getting and immediate rematch. 

Lol

Stipe defended the belt more times than any heavyweight..mcnugget hasn't at all..some might say he is not even a real champion for not defending a belt 

23 days ago
12/29/18

Bunch of Sallys in here arguing over a man. Conor haters are just as bad as his groupies. 

23 days ago
5/31/07
ConorWinsTheRematch -
46and2 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
lamedroid -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
lamedroid -

What's your excuse for Conor HAVING A DOMINANT win over Poirier the current interium champ? "But but Conor is done as a top fighter"....lulz. you have no idea about anything you're talking about. You're just a Conor hater. And you are going to even look more foolish when Conor wrecks Khabib in the rematch. I promise you that

Yeah yeah, we all bow to your amazing knowledge.  I heard you read books and everything. 

I havent said shit about what he did five fucking years ago when he was still hungry and relevant,  but if you want to bring up the long long ago,  when was his last win in a combat sport?  The one that was a meaningless money fight over a gatekeeper who made him quit in the previous fight?  I think that was it...

If, and I mean IF Conor ever fights Khabib (whom I also cant stand) again, he will look just as outclassed as he did the first time.  Conor even looked like shit on the feet and got dropped.  Then he looked like a white belt on the ground. 

I know it hurts when your man crush loses.  After a few more losses, the truth will settle in.  

23 days ago
5/31/07

Well, shit..I forgot Alvarez.  Still, 3 years ago man...