UnderGround Forums Conor is delusional too lol

5/24/19 8:33 AM
11/20/05
holly9000 - I only post on the UG a few times a year now. Conor and his 'fans' are one of the primary reasons I stopped enjoying MMA. I recognized that Conor was a douche from day one. His brand of arrogant shit talk always genuinly disgusted me and went completely against the idea of 'Bushido' and everything I once believed MMA stood for. As Conor became more and more celebrated (mostly for winning less than competitive fights against much smaller opponents) I began to realize the utter hypocrisy of it. Conors career served to highlight everything wrong with MMA...and people loved him for it. They turned him into an MMA icon for, essentially, being the biggest douchebag in the history of sports.

That's not the MMA I grew up loving. That's something else. If fans want that then I'm out.

I still like to watch a good match from time to time but for the curtain has been pulled back and the harsh realities have been exposed. And that is is;

The more of a poser, blowhard asshole you are the better. The bigger douche you are the more $$$ you wil make. The worse HUMAN BEING you are, the tighter the sport of MMA will embrace you

That's what I've learned from Conor (and others) and that's why I'm done.

Great post, and spot on how I've always felt as well.

5/24/19 9:00 AM
9/21/14
Hate420 -
holly9000 - I only post on the UG a few times a year now. Conor and his 'fans' are one of the primary reasons I stopped enjoying MMA. I recognized that Conor was a douche from day one. His brand of arrogant shit talk always genuinly disgusted me and went completely against the idea of 'Bushido' and everything I once believed MMA stood for. As Conor became more and more celebrated (mostly for winning less than competitive fights against much smaller opponents) I began to realize the utter hypocrisy of it. Conors career served to highlight everything wrong with MMA...and people loved him for it. They turned him into an MMA icon for, essentially, being the biggest douchebag in the history of sports.

That's not the MMA I grew up loving. That's something else. If fans want that then I'm out.

I still like to watch a good match from time to time but for the curtain has been pulled back and the harsh realities have been exposed. And that is is;

The more of a poser, blowhard asshole you are the better. The bigger douche you are the more $$$ you wil make. The worse HUMAN BEING you are, the tighter the sport of MMA will embrace you

Made me proud as a canadian to have GSP represent us as a true martial artist, but its just added context. Most mma fighters suck ass as humans because, suprise, cage fighting attracts scum from time to time.

5/24/19 9:16 AM
2/25/06

5/24/19 9:24 AM
7/7/12

Tony Robbins just got hit with a bunch of new #MeToo accusations. Conor sure can pick em.

5/24/19 5:33 PM
6/21/09

Delusional, narcissistic jackass.

5/24/19 7:15 PM
10/14/17
Hate420 -

Want a cookie, ya lil bitch?

5/24/19 7:17 PM
4/18/19
Mike OxBIG -
Hate420 -

Reported

5/24/19 7:42 PM
2/8/08
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
SeattlesbigDprolapsedME -
holly9000 - I only post on the UG a few times a year now. Conor and his 'fans' are one of the primary reasons I stopped enjoying MMA. I recognized that Conor was a douche from day one. His brand of arrogant shit talk always genuinly disgusted me and went completely against the idea of 'Bushido' and everything I once believed MMA stood for. As Conor became more and more celebrated (mostly for winning less than competitive fights against much smaller opponents) I began to realize the utter hypocrisy of it. Conors career served to highlight everything wrong with MMA...and people loved him for it. They turned him into an MMA icon for, essentially, being the biggest douchebag in the history of sports.

I agree with every bit of this. The only thing more cringeworthy than watching CM from start to now, is watching the ones trying their hardest to follow his path.

I'll admit one thing, he gets me to buy the PPV and its rare I'm even interested in UFC cards, at this point. If/when he gets the rematch, I'll pay to watch him get dominated, again.

"I'll admit one thing, he gets me to buy the PPV and its rare I'm even interested in UFC cards"

:) That's all that needs to be said. Conor is winning, balls deep in the heads of haters, playing you like a fiddle

This isn't anything new.

I liked Conor, until he showed his true cunty ways. Thankfully, all he does is lose now. I dont want the dude to end up broke, but I enjoy watching him getting smashed and hearing the strange excuses from his following.

Its cute that you look up to him so much, though. My 11 year old thinks some guy that is really good at fortnite is cool. Someday, you will both look back at your old heroes and feel a certain level of shame. At least, my son will.

5/24/19 8:10 PM
10/14/17
AdamKDEBIV -
Mike OxBIG -
Hate420 -

Reported

Want a cookie too, ya bitch?

5/24/19 8:44 PM
6/28/10
Hate420 -

5/24/19 8:51 PM
4/18/19
Mike OxBIG -
AdamKDEBIV -
Mike OxBIG -
Hate420 -

Reported

It was a joke don't get offended tough guy. Is this where you come to blow off some steam dirty redditfag ?

5/24/19 11:30 PM
1/24/09
notsobigmike - 
screen name 2 -
AnthonyWeiner - 
Angry Ram - 

He has some insecurities that's for sure, I'd be laughing with the money he has 

He's pissing it all away, about to get blasted in a child support settlement, racking up expensive legal bills, etc. Dude is begging for a money fight because his money is evaporating. He's like if Mike Tyson was a leprechaun.

Can't remember where I read this but I’m pretty sure Dana said mcgreggor would most likely become a billionaire off the whiskey alone. I think he has a clothing line as well, who knows how many ways he’s making money but....pretty sure he’s not running out anywhere in the near future.

That is a VERY optimistic outlook on his liquor brand.

It can be done (I think Clooney made a mint off his tequila brand) but it's FAR from a given and it certainly appears that Conor spends money like it's going out of style.

It's a cliche for a reason - a dude from humble beginnings starts making ridiculous bank and just assumes it's all the money in the world and will last forever.  When you spend it that way, it DOESN'T.  You'd be shocked at how fast millions can evaporate when you treat your bank account like it's at infinity.

Thats true. Still though, none of us have any idea how much money he has coming in vs how much is going out. But i guess we will see in the next ten years, i hope he gets his act together and does well.....always enjoyed his fights....tired of his antics
5/25/19 12:10 AM
10/14/17
AdamKDEBIV -
Mike OxBIG -
AdamKDEBIV -
Mike OxBIG -
Hate420 -

Reported

It was a joke don't get offended tough guy. Is this where you come to blow off some steam dirty redditfag ?

I just let some steam out on your mother, then I come here 

5/25/19 10:25 AM
6/20/13

Dana’s fault.. not Conor

5/25/19 10:25 AM
4/18/19
Mike OxBIG -
AdamKDEBIV -
Mike OxBIG -
AdamKDEBIV -
Mike OxBIG -
Hate420 -

Reported

Nice one bro u really got me good

5/25/19 10:18 PM
3/13/02

He’s 2-2 in mma and 2-3 if you count the boxing match with Floyd.  Yeah!  He’s winning!  I think the blueprint is out on Conor McGregor.  Last 2 rounds with him and you’re probably gonna win. Right?  I actually think his fight with Holloway at 145lbs was his best and he should have stayed there.  Anyway!!!

5/26/19 1:23 AM
11/20/05
Mike OxBIG -
Hate420 -

It appears I may have triggered your emotions in the past, that's hilarious that you take the internet so seriously. Who are you again? Another Thiaguy account? Lol

Yeah, get me a cookie buttercup. 

5/26/19 1:24 AM
11/20/05
Mike OxBIG -
AdamKDEBIV -
Mike OxBIG -
AdamKDEBIV -
Mike OxBIG -
Hate420 -

Reported

Wow, good one Mike Big(that means fat)...... stellar momma joke.

5/26/19 1:25 AM
11/20/05
BrckNoHitBk -
Hate420 -

Here long before you, and will be here long after.

5/26/19 1:36 AM
1/1/01

LOL@ not watching fights because one guy and his style of promotion makes you upset. Jesus.

5/26/19 2:08 AM
10/14/17
Hate420 -
Mike OxBIG -
Hate420 -

It appears I may have triggered your emotions in the past, that's hilarious that you take the internet so seriously. Who are you again? Another Thiaguy account? Lol

Yeah, get me a cookie buttercup. 

It’s just that every single one of your comments are pure shit and I can’t help but call it out. You’ve been on a forum for 14 years with 20k posts, seems you’re the one who takes the internet a little too serious

5/26/19 2:08 AM
10/14/17
Hate420 -
Mike OxBIG -
AdamKDEBIV -
Mike OxBIG -
AdamKDEBIV -
Mike OxBIG -
Hate420 -

Reported

Wow, good one Mike Big(that means fat)...... stellar momma joke.

Obviously you have no comprehension skills...

5/26/19 2:44 AM
1/1/01
Hocky -

Lofl!! It took me a minute to get up to speed, but I got there.