UnderGround Forums Conor is full of bulls**t

1/17/20 11:28 PM
7/25/12

Also, we all love to dream about beating up a UFC fighter. None of the rest of us believe it. 

1/17/20 11:29 PM
7/19/13
McGregorCouldSmellMyPu**y -

Also, we all love to dream about beating up a UFC fighter. None of the rest of us believe it. 

-Split Personality 

7/25/12
KnockoutThoughts -

-Split Personality 

That could be it, that what the doc told you? 

7/19/13
KnockoutThoughts -

My tag is one of a Conor fan, lol.

Stfu.. you're retarded. Put you in the category of the unacknowledged at this point. You dicktucked from the beginning tried to straddle the fence like a fearful faggot and play nuetral, now you're showing your true colors. Should have shown that yesterday you pussy. I can't respect you, you get no further replies. Pussy.. a faggot who hid your intent. That's cowardly. 

Breathe, just breathe. 

It's a good mantra to live by.  You suffer from anxiety? 

1/17/20 11:31 PM
7/25/12

You must also have the highest down votes given out on the site. Every post I make you follow up on it with one. 

1/17/20 11:32 PM
7/19/13
KnockoutThoughts -

-Split Personality 

You're boring me. You're extremely lame compared to the others. I'm sensing a sharp IQ drop between posters. This might not be the right troll angle for you bro.. 

1/17/20 11:32 PM
7/25/12
KnockoutThoughts -
KnockoutThoughts -

Stfu.. you're retarded. Put you in the category of the unacknowledged at this point. You dicktucked from the beginning tried to straddle the fence like a fearful faggot and play nuetral, now you're showing your true colors. Should have shown that yesterday you pussy. I can't respect you, you get no further replies. Pussy.. a faggot who hid your intent. That's cowardly. 

Breathe, just breathe. 

A little.  I take pills for it and chief.  See, that's called being honest. Try it once.

1/17/20 11:33 PM
7/25/12
KnockoutThoughts -
KnockoutThoughts -

-Split Personality 

You're boring me. You're extremely lame compared to the others. I'm sensing a sharp IQ drop between posters. This might not be the right troll angle for you bro.. 

Lol, it was just name calling and threats of violence. 

1/17/20 11:34 PM
7/19/13

You must also have the highest down votes given out on the site. Every post I make you follow up on it with one. 

You're very observant autistic fren. Tell us more.. 

1/17/20 11:35 PM
10/18/12
KnockoutThoughts -
WARFARE -
KnockoutThoughts -
WARFARE -
KnockoutThoughts -
WARFARE -

CockoutThoughts = Depressed, Inferior Little Man

Still haven't moved on? lol 

^^This is what PROJECTION looks like. You can't hoop, you can't fuck, you can't fight. Life is dull af for you. Do your wife a solid and give her my #. That's what happens when you get old and ugly. 

CockoutThoughts literally just asked Captain Woody to post a selfie so he can rub one out, well at least if his mommy isnt home, cockout what did mommy make for lunch today? 

^^ So let me get this right, you own the promotion? smh  I could put a picture of your face next to this post and it would be /thread. Lol.. Embarrassing. 

Like most of your delusional posts, this makes no sense. To most people on here you lost all credibility on your first post, you lost the rest when you honestly posted that youbthought you could beat Conor, then, not to be out done by yourself, you threaten to Dox somebody, get back to fortnite little man, you habe no more reputation to destroy, its all gone.

Show me the post where I threatened to dox somebody. Bring it up.. just like everything else you've posted here, a man reduced to lies. Trash. At no point in this thread have I doxxed or threatened to doxx anyone. You've been trying to doxx me, calling my gym, digging into my associations, and trying to cause problems at my gym. A real bitch move. A butthurt faggot who still can't get over his feelings. I'm loving every moment that I hold power over you.. you're my bitch, trapped within your own emotional pain. Conor is a fraud. You can't handle the truth! Lol.. that dude is a fabricated lie in the sport. 

Lol you hold no power over anyone, even yourself. I didnt call any gym, I think maybe you are a bad bad bad drug addict or something and you dont remember what you have said on this thread, you should(in a moment of sobriety, if you have any) review your posts here. On a side note, I'm 100% down to help finacially to get you help, the UG is awesome and will help also, we can get you the help you need, help get you out from under your mommy's wing, out of the nest, help you mentally, I am here for you.

1/17/20 11:36 PM
7/19/13
KnockoutThoughts -
KnockoutThoughts -

Breathe, just breathe. 

A little.  I take pills for it and chief.  See, that's called being honest. Try it once.

Honesty is what I'm good at it. Skepticism and anxiety is what you suffer from. I can't control what you believe, nor do I care to change your mind. What benefit does your approval provide for me on an internet forum? Give me an honest answer to that question and I'll be impressed. You overvalue your importance. 

1/17/20 11:37 PM
7/25/12
WARFARE -
KnockoutThoughts -
WARFARE -
KnockoutThoughts -
WARFARE -
KnockoutThoughts -
WARFARE -

^^This is what PROJECTION looks like. You can't hoop, you can't fuck, you can't fight. Life is dull af for you. Do your wife a solid and give her my #. That's what happens when you get old and ugly. 

CockoutThoughts literally just asked Captain Woody to post a selfie so he can rub one out, well at least if his mommy isnt home, cockout what did mommy make for lunch today? 

^^ So let me get this right, you own the promotion? smh  I could put a picture of your face next to this post and it would be /thread. Lol.. Embarrassing. 

Like most of your delusional posts, this makes no sense. To most people on here you lost all credibility on your first post, you lost the rest when you honestly posted that youbthought you could beat Conor, then, not to be out done by yourself, you threaten to Dox somebody, get back to fortnite little man, you habe no more reputation to destroy, its all gone.

Show me the post where I threatened to dox somebody. Bring it up.. just like everything else you've posted here, a man reduced to lies. Trash. At no point in this thread have I doxxed or threatened to doxx anyone. You've been trying to doxx me, calling my gym, digging into my associations, and trying to cause problems at my gym. A real bitch move. A butthurt faggot who still can't get over his feelings. I'm loving every moment that I hold power over you.. you're my bitch, trapped within your own emotional pain. Conor is a fraud. You can't handle the truth! Lol.. that dude is a fabricated lie in the sport. 

Lol you hold no power over anyone, even yourself. I didnt call any gym, I think maybe you are a bad bad bad drug addict or something and you dont remember what you have said on this thread, you should(in a moment of sobriety, if you have any) review your posts here. On a side note, I'm 100% down to help finacially to get you help, the UG is awesome and will help also, we can get you the help you need, help get you out from under your mommy's wing, out of the nest, help you mentally, I am here for you.

Ice?

1/17/20 11:38 PM
7/19/13
WARFARE -
KnockoutThoughts -
WARFARE -
KnockoutThoughts -
WARFARE -
KnockoutThoughts -
WARFARE -

I absolutely HOLD POWER OVER YOU. I'm your KING. You're my bitch. I control how long you're here. The moment I decide I've had enough of fucking with you, you're left with nothing more than butthurt emotion. You've been seeking closure for two days. This thread was dead for hours, everyone had their fill, and guess who came back in begging for more attention? That's right! YOU. My FAVORITE little bitch. :)

1/17/20 11:39 PM
7/25/12
KnockoutThoughts -
KnockoutThoughts -
KnockoutThoughts -

Breathe, just breathe. 

Honesty is what I'm good at it. Skepticism and anxiety is what you suffer from. I can't control what you believe, nor do I care to change your mind. What benefit does your approval provide for me on an internet forum? Give me an honest answer to that question and I'll be impressed. You overvalue your importance. 

I had an honest interest in your possible ability to fight at first but then you avoided my questions. Proceeded to go on more crazy rants and call names. Now, I'm just enjoying myself as I poke the teddy bear. 

1/17/20 11:40 PM
7/25/12

FYI, others are debating the UFC Fighter they could beat on the forms. 

1/17/20 11:41 PM
7/19/13

This WARFARE dude is retarded af..lol Now I'm a drug addict. Wow.. assumptions upon assumptions pushed as fact. Keep them coming clown. I think the more you talk I get a better picture of the shady character running that shitty promotion. Lies upon lies over a forum Conor conversation..smh If it's that serious over a petty passtime, I can only imagine how low you'd stoop for some real life shit. You're trash. 

1/17/20 11:42 PM
7/19/13

On the forms? What forms are we filling out genius? Lol.. DUMBEST guy in the thread right here. You have my nomination. 

1/17/20 11:44 PM
7/25/12
KnockoutThoughts -

On the forms? What forms are we filling out genius? Lol.. DUMBEST guy in the thread right here. You have my nomination. 

You got me... I fucked up on forum and form. Fat fingered it like I did your mom. 

Edited: 1/17/20 11:45 PM
7/19/13
KnockoutThoughts -
KnockoutThoughts -
KnockoutThoughts -

Breathe, just breathe. 

I had an honest interest in your possible ability to fight at first but then you avoided my questions. Proceeded to go on more crazy rants and call names. Now, I'm just enjoying myself as I poke the teddy bear. 

Come to the gym or stfu. You said you were in Oakland. All you clowns have demonstrated is probing for info, no true interest in anything other than fucking with someone's real life. What part of Oakland are you in? PM me your # and I'll call you and go pick you up. Don't dicktuck, accept my invite. You're either for real, or full of shit.. 

1/17/20 11:45 PM
7/19/13
KnockoutThoughts -

You got me... I fucked up on forum and form. Fat fingered it like I did your mom. 

Impressive.. you're improving my son. I'm on my way to go pick you up so you can meet mom. Follow through and we can talk about it in person since you're a local. 

1/17/20 11:47 PM
7/25/12
KnockoutThoughts -
KnockoutThoughts -
KnockoutThoughts -
KnockoutThoughts -

Breathe, just breathe. 

Come to the gym or stfu. You said you were in Oakland. All you clowns have demonstrated is probing for info, no true interest in anything other than fucking with someone's real life. What part of Oakland are you in? PM me your # and I'll call you and go pick you up. Don't dicktuck, accept my invite. You're either for real, or full of shit.. 

I'm not in Oakland... You got me. 

1/17/20 11:48 PM
10/18/12

Probably Ice, more than likely no daddy, never learned respect, never got hugged, never got spanked, raised by mommy in her basement, lies about training, lies about his income, feels inferior in so many ways that this forum is his only form of self, only, he fucked this up too, he's clearly gay which is ok but its not ok with him he hates it, its why he hates Conor, its why he refers to guys as his "favorite little bitch", its why he asks guys to post selfies, queer as a 3 dollar bill this guy is, which is ok with most people nowadays we accept it, its ok, but he doesnt which explains his rage. He clearly seeks attention based on his run-on-sentence paragraph posts, I feel for him, I pity him, he has nothing but his mommy's basement, fortnite and grilled cheese sammiches

1/17/20 11:50 PM
7/19/13
KnockoutThoughts -
KnockoutThoughts -
KnockoutThoughts -
KnockoutThoughts -

Breathe, just breathe. 

I'm not in Oakland... You got me. 

So more lies..Smh.  We're done here. Pathetic group of "men".. Conor Nuthuggers in a nutshell. 

1/17/20 11:50 PM
7/25/12
WARFARE -

Probably Ice, more than likely no daddy, never learned respect, never got hugged, never got spanked, raised by mommy in her basement, lies about training, lies about his income, feels inferior in so many ways that this forum is his only form of self, only, he fucked this up too, he's clearly gay which is ok but its not ok with him he hates it, its why he hates Conor, its why he refers to guys as his "favorite little bitch", its why he asks guys to post selfies, queer as a 3 dollar bill this guy is, which is ok with most people nowadays we accept it, its ok, but he doesnt which explains his rage. He clearly seeks attention based on his run-on-sentence paragraph posts, I feel for him, I pity him, he has nothing but his mommy's basement, fortnite and grilled cheese sammiches

Made me giggle

Edited: 1/17/20 11:53 PM
7/19/13
WARFARE -

Let me go get a cup of coffee before you get started Dr Phil.. hold up...lol

All these words and assumptions to help you find closure. Whatever you need to move on with your life is fine by me. Let the thread die. Agree to disagree and move on? Jesus! The amount of butthurt that exists in this man is astounding! Stop bitching, stop crying, it's just a thread, you can move on now. Life is good. Praise God.