UnderGround Forums Conor is tougher for Gsp than you think. Heres why

11 days ago
3/15/19

GSP made great strikers look like fools his whole career. And he would dominate Conor grappling just as well as Khabib would. 

Thats your evidence right there. 

11 days ago
3/13/08
Bigtrain2681 -
The Lion King -
crashingwaves -

Conor has nothing for GSP      

Called it

Errrr...because it’s as true as any fight that’s ever happened. Mcgregor has a punchers chance, against someone with GSPs fight IQ that’s basically zero. 

This.  OP's post is completely irrelevant because:

1. He questions GSP's fight IQ, when he is generally recognized as having some of, if not the best fight IQ ever.

2. Conor doesn't have the power or size to do what those other fighters did to GSP (all while still losing by the way).

3.  When Mcgregor is gassing in the second round GSp will still be coming just as hard.

11 days ago
3/25/19
The Lion King -

Conor would spark GSP unconscious on the feet. 

And I’m betting most who disagree will respond with emotion rather than arguing against the brilliant analysis in OP. 

Conor doesn't have the power to do that to gsp. Conor is a combination puncher. Only time hes really starched anyone was when Aldo dived he's first into a punch. Otherwise all his knockouts that i have seen was accumulation.

He'd never land enough punches without getting taken down by one of the greatest mma takedown artists to ever do the game. 

11 days ago
11/20/05
The Lion King -

And I’m betting most who disagree will respond with emotion rather than arguing against the brilliant analysis in OP. 

Jumps right on his other phone with his other account, to suck his own dick. Lol, you can't make this shit up. 

11 days ago
8/18/13

He only has to set takedowns up with a jab against an opponent who has any takedown defence. Conor doesnt. Goes  the same way as the Hardy fight, but Conor taps 

11 days ago
9/7/16

I love the way idiots under rate Conor McGregors takedown defense and clinch grappling abilities. Clear bias. 

Edited: 11 days ago
12/7/18

To the stalkers/trolls with alternate accounts, who voted me down. Voting down an actual technical analysis thread out of spite, makes you the worst kind of human there is. I wish the very worst In life on you. I hope you stub your big toe every day for the next 10 years. You're going to vote down actual educated analysis, just because I objectively look at Conor's skill set, and im not blindly hating on Conor like everyone else? You should be lucky I'm even sharing this kind of insight with you ungrateful fucks. This proves how Conor haters are even worse then snowflake liberals. Let me guess, you would rather go back to the mindless shit posting and trolling that dominates 99% of the UG. You dont want the actual analytical educated contributions I bring.

You down voting pussies are the reason why the UG has gone to shit. You are the reason why no one wants to post here anymore. Today's internet snowflake culture is out of control man. People use to be able to think rationally, and be objective. Society has truly been dumbed down beyond belief. 

11 days ago
12/7/18
Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

This really does illustrate Gsp's issues. Because of his poor feet placement, balance issues, and tendency to swing his back leg around past his front foot (almost crossing) Gsp was rarely ever in position to throw that right hand quick over the jab.

Positioning is speed. That's why people would remark how Gsp "looks robotic or slow." Its because Gsp rarely ever had his feet in position to respond quick. You would see the same issues with him trying to hook over a southpaw's leadhand.

If Conor and Gsp fought, Conor would make Gsp look absolutely SILLY with the difference in balance, positioning, and weight transferring. People dont know anything about the actual details of fighting. The reason why Conor is always able to respond so quick off the counter is because he keeps his stance with him, has perfect feet placement, and is always in position. 

Conor vs Gsp would show you the difference between "MMA striking" vs actual boxing skill with positioning, balance, weight transferring. Conor would make Gsp look absolutely silly on the feet

11 days ago
1/1/01
Hate420 -
The Lion King -

Jumps right on his other phone with his other account, to suck his own dick. Lol, you can't make this shit up. 

always within 40 minutes of him stgarting his daily thread

11 days ago
1/1/01
ConorWinsTheRematch -

To the 6 stalkers/trolls who voted me down. Voting down an actual technical analysis thread out of spite, makes you the worst kind of human there is. I wish the very worst In life on you. I hope you stub your big toe every day for the next 10 years. You're going to vote down actual educated analysis, just because I objectively look at Conor's skill set, and im not blindly hating on Conor like everyone else? You should be lucky I'm even sharing this kind of insight with you ungrateful fucks. This proves how Conor haters are even worse then snowflake liberals. Let me guess, you would rather go back to the mindless shit posting and trolling that dominates 99% of the UG. You dont want the actual analytical educated contributions I bring.

You down voting pussies are the reason why the UG has gone to shit. You are the reason why no one wants to post here anymore. Today's internet snowflake culture is out of control man. People use to be able to think rationally, and be objective. Society has truly been dumbed down beyond belief. 

no ur the reason u are by far the worst poster on this forum as ur vote downs indicate U also have multiple accounts like The Lion

11 days ago
12/14/15
ConorWinsTheRematch -

To the 6 stalkers/trolls who voted me down. Voting down an actual technical analysis thread out of spite, makes you the worst kind of human there is. I wish the very worst In life on you. I hope you stub your big toe every day for the next 10 years. You're going to vote down actual educated analysis, just because I objectively look at Conor's skill set, and im not blindly hating on Conor like everyone else? You should be lucky I'm even sharing this kind of insight with you ungrateful fucks. This proves how Conor haters are even worse then snowflake liberals. Let me guess, you would rather go back to the mindless shit posting and trolling that dominates 99% of the UG. You dont want the actual analytical educated contributions I bring.

A block of text with a few gifs isn’t technical analysis. It’s just talking bollocks with lots of words and pictures. Pretty standard shit from you, numbnuts. 

11 days ago
10/11/18
crashingwaves - 

Especially now that he's not even training. Just coke, booze and whores.
11 days ago
12/7/18
Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

This was such a beautiful left Conor hit underneath Duffy's jab.

Also beautiful how Conor lands, then steps back, away from return fire. Conor is the best fighter in MMA when it comes to "hit and do not get hit."

Conor truly is absolutely masterful at moving his head to the outside of the jab while shooting his left underneath it. Pacquiao was infamous for this.

Conor would DESTROY Gsp. Not only nullify his jab by smoothering his leadhand with his leadhand, but he would also be hitting counter lefts underneath Gsp's jabs or probes, all night long. Conor vs Gsp would look like Pacquiao vs Oscar

11 days ago
12/7/18
Bigtrain2681 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

A block of text with a few gifs isn’t technical analysis. It’s just talking bollocks with lots of words and pictures. Pretty standard shit from you, numbnuts. 

Read it and educate yourself NEWB. Confirmed: you know NOTHING about fighting. No wonder why you're such a big fan of Khabib. You dont know any better, you dont know shit about fighting 

11 days ago
1/1/01
It's too bad neither of them fight anymore or we could possibly find out who would win. At least GSP has a win in recent memory though.
11 days ago
12/7/18
Bigtrain2681 -

Mendes took Mcgregor down at will. GSP is bigger and ten times better than Chad. Mcgregor would get finished. Brutally. Weight classes exist for a reason. 

This proves that these momos didn't even read my breakdown. That's exactly what I say in my last paragraph. That Gsp could end up likely being too big for Conor. I however broke down EXACTLY why Conor would wreck Gsp in a STRIKING contest. In summary: southpaw vs orthodox=leadhands clash. Conor is big on leadhand control and if you smoother/nullify/or discourage Gsp from jabbing with leadhand control Gsp is not half the fighter. Taking away Gsp's jab also effects his ability to set up or hide his takedowns. Conor is absolutely not the easy fight for Gsp the newbs think 

11 days ago
12/7/18
Pulala - It's too bad neither of them fight anymore or we could possibly find out who would win. At least GSP has a win in recent memory though.

Theres no doubt that Gsp is the true all time GOAT. This breakdown is purely objective analytical analysis

11 days ago
12/14/15
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Bigtrain2681 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Read it and educate yourself NEWB. Confirmed: you know NOTHING about fighting. No wonder why you're such a big fan of Khabib. You dont know any better, you dont know shit about fighting 

Not a fan of Khabib. Can’t stand him. 

11 days ago
12/14/15
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Bigtrain2681 -

Mendes took Mcgregor down at will. GSP is bigger and ten times better than Chad. Mcgregor would get finished. Brutally. Weight classes exist for a reason. 

This proves that these momos didn't even read my breakdown. That's exactly what I say in my last paragraph. That Gsp could end up likely being too big for Conor. I however broke down EXACTLY why Conor would wreck Gsp in a STRIKING contest. In summary: southpaw vs orthodox=leadhands clash. Conor is big on leadhand control and if you smoother/nullify/or discourage Gsp from jabbing with leadhand control Gsp is not half the fighter. Taking away Gsp's jab also effects his ability to set up or hide his takedowns. Conor is absolutely not the easy fight for Gsp the newbs think 

I read your block of text. I reiterated the reason GSP wrecks Mcgregor. Pretty much everything else in that block of text was bad comedy. 

11 days ago
12/14/15
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Pulala - It's too bad neither of them fight anymore or we could possibly find out who would win. At least GSP has a win in recent memory though.

Theres no doubt that Gsp is the true all time GOAT. This breakdown is purely objective analytical analysis

‘Objective’. Bah ha. You don’t know the meaning of the word you cunt. 

12/7/18
BJ Penn Forever -

This is OP....

"BJ Penn Forever" lmao. Go cry under a pillow because your "hero" is a washed up drug addict who abuses women and gets knocked out by bums on the street. You must "forever be bitter" due to how much BJ would disappoint, never train, and then get his ass whipped in fights. Literally a 50% winning percentage lol. Do you still have nightmares about GSP murdering BJ

11 days ago
12/7/18
Bigtrain2681 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Bigtrain2681 -

I read your block of text. I reiterated the reason GSP wrecks Mcgregor. Pretty much everything else in that block of text was bad comedy. 

You didn't read it. You clearly know NOTHING about fighting. It's your loss if you dont want to be educated. Not many are lucky enough to have me sharing this kind of insight with them. You pathetic virgin nerds dont deserve me

11 days ago
12/7/18

I know for a fact that its 1 shill troll account with dozens of alternate accounts, voting me down, and always stalking my posts to vote me down 

12/7/18
leifdawg -
Bigtrain2681 -
The Lion King -
crashingwaves -

Called it

Errrr...because it’s as true as any fight that’s ever happened. Mcgregor has a punchers chance, against someone with GSPs fight IQ that’s basically zero. 

This.  OP's post is completely irrelevant because:

1. He questions GSP's fight IQ, when he is generally recognized as having some of, if not the best fight IQ ever.

2. Conor doesn't have the power or size to do what those other fighters did to GSP (all while still losing by the way).

3.  When Mcgregor is gassing in the second round GSp will still be coming just as hard.

Dont ever misquote me. Context bro:

"Contrary to 'popular belief' Gsp was not that great of a boxer; someone who could fight for leadhand positioning, and jab over, or hook over the leadhand. Maybe it was an issue on his fight IQ, but It was also certainly due to his poor feet placement and poor weight transferring on his hooks"

You're more then free to prove me wrong. Why dont you post some examples outside the Nick fight. Nick was a southpaw who had a terrible leadhand game. Noons exploited Nick off the leadhand badly. Show me when Gsp was in a fight vs a southpaw who controlled the leadhand and Gsp fought it with hand fighting/leadhand positioning/counters. Go on. The answer is you won't be able to find anything. Because reality is reality. I only break down reality. I already broke it all down  

11 days ago
3/15/07
ConorWinsTheRematch -

I know for a fact that its 1 shill troll account with dozens of alternate accounts, voting me down, and always stalking my posts to vote me down 

Why do you obsess over the vote downs?