UnderGround Forums Conor is tougher for Gsp than you think. Heres why

Edited: 11 days ago
12/7/18
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

I know for a fact that its 1 shill troll account with dozens of alternate accounts, voting me down, and always stalking my posts to vote me down 

Why do you obsess over the vote downs?

I'm going to call it out and expose it. I'm being stalked and down voted at every turn. I'm pretty sure it's against the rules. 

Regardless, for all the people who enjoyed my breakdown, vote me up. Dont be drowned out by the toxcitiy. Lets show them we are stronger. Speak your mind. Support what you want. Vote up. discuss. Let's bring MMA back to the golden days when people actually logically discussed, and engaged in thoughtful conversation. If you want a return to that vote up my posts.... instead of the usual..."omg he said something I disagree with, vote him down/omg he said something positive about Conor, vote him down" dont let the liberals win

11 days ago
1/1/01
ConorWinsTheRematch -
BJ Penn Forever -

This is OP....

"BJ Penn Forever" lmao. Go cry under a pillow because your "hero" is a washed up drug addict who abuses women and gets knocked out by bums on the street. You must "forever be bitter" due to how much BJ would disappoint, never train, and then get his ass whipped in fights. Literally a 50% winning percentage lol. Do you still have nightmares about GSP murdering BJ

Penn is not my hero, no fighter is. I'm not obsessed with anyone. You need help buddy, its not normal to talk about Conor all the time.

12/7/18

Bigtrain2681 is 1 of the stalkers voting down all my posts. 

Edited: 10 days ago
12/7/18
Winston Wolf -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

To the 6 stalkers/trolls who voted me down. Voting down an actual technical analysis thread out of spite, makes you the worst kind of human there is. I wish the very worst In life on you. I hope you stub your big toe every day for the next 10 years. You're going to vote down actual educated analysis, just because I objectively look at Conor's skill set, and im not blindly hating on Conor like everyone else? You should be lucky I'm even sharing this kind of insight with you ungrateful fucks. This proves how Conor haters are even worse then snowflake liberals. Let me guess, you would rather go back to the mindless shit posting and trolling that dominates 99% of the UG. You dont want the actual analytical educated contributions I bring.

You down voting pussies are the reason why the UG has gone to shit. You are the reason why no one wants to post here anymore. Today's internet snowflake culture is out of control man. People use to be able to think rationally, and be objective. Society has truly been dumbed down beyond belief. 

no ur the reason u are by far the worst poster on this forum as ur vote downs indicate U also have multiple accounts like The Lion

Why do you sound like you're having a stroke while typing? You honestly sound "slow." It would be really sad if you were some 40+ year old with this kind of thinking/writing. I've seen a lot of your posts (and even on the OG) So heres an Honest question, do you have some kind of mental illness and are unable to take care of yourself? Are you just off/slow. I dont want to make fun of you. You clearly are already dealing with enough in life. Heres a virtual hug

11 days ago
3/15/07
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

I know for a fact that its 1 shill troll account with dozens of alternate accounts, voting me down, and always stalking my posts to vote me down 

I'm going to call it out and expose it. I'm being stalked and down voted at every turn. I'm pretty sure it's against the rules. 

Regardless, for all the people who enjoyed my breakdown, vote me up. Dont be drowned out by the toxcitiy. Lets show them we are stronger. Speak your mind. Support what you want. Vote up. discuss. Let's bring MMA back to the golden days when people actually logically discussed, and engaged in thoughtful conversation. If you want a return to that vote up my posts.... instead of the usual..."omg he said something I disagree with, vote him down/omg he said something positive about Conor, vote him down" dont let the liberals win

Don’t turn your discussion political by calling the people that disagree with you liberals. Stay the course with your reasons. I however do disagree with you and think GSP is too big and way too good of a mma wrestler and would easily win this fight. I would love to see this fight and see if my thoughts are right or if your thoughts are right. 

11 days ago
12/7/10

Why do you sound like you're having a stroke while typing?

Says the inmate with 15 posts in his own 18 post thread.

If you quit calling everyone stupid just because they disagree with you, maybe you might not get so many vote downs and people would actually hold fire.

12/7/18
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

But ultimately you are right. These no-life internet losers think they are making any kind of difference or having any kind of effect by hitting a downvote button. Lmao. I could give a shit about their votedowns lol. Keep voting me down. I love it. It reinforces to me that I'm speaking the cold hard uncomfortable TRUTHS and FACTS. All the good posters tell my I'm a great poster and thank me for my breakdowns. That's all I need. 

11 days ago
12/14/15
ConorWinsTheRematch -

I’ve actually just voted a load of them up you cunt. Even the ones directly insulting me. Not because they’re good posts, because I don’t want you thinking i’m that petty. You’re welcome. 

11 days ago
12/14/15
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Including this one you sad, detestable, ignorant, arrogant, petty, obsessed with another man, dumb cunt. 

11 days ago
5/11/10

This is the same delusion flat earthers have. 

You're using data to reach an assumption or end that you already have set and ignoring other factors. You are not looking at this unbiased.

11 days ago
12/14/15
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

But ultimately you are right. These non-life internet losers think they are making any kind of difference or having any kind of effect by hitting a downvote button. Lmao. I could give a shit about their votedowns lol. Keep me voting me down. I love it. It reinforces to me that I'm speaking the cold hard uncomfortable TRUTHS and FACTS. All the good posters tell my I'm a great poster and thank me for my breakdowns. That's all I need. 

*couldn’t

If you COULD give a shit it would imply you do actually care. Which is the exact opposite of what you’re trying to say numbnuts. 

11 days ago
12/7/18
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Don’t turn your discussion political by calling the people that disagree with you liberals. Stay the course with your reasons. I however do disagree with you and think GSP is too big and way too good of a mma wrestler and would easily win this fight. I would love to see this fight and see if my thoughts are right or if your thoughts are right. 

No one is even disagreeing. It's all just shitty trolling. Look how no one has even attempted to bring up any counter points. 

Even though I already said myself in the OP that Gsp could still end up being too big, the trolls are still repeating that, still repeating what I already said myself in the OP. It proves people aren't even reading my ironclad breakdown.

My only point was that Conor stylistically and skill wise is a tough match up for Gsp if it stays standing. And theres no logical argument against that, because that's simply the reality. I actually know what I'm watching. But would that be enough against 1 of the greatest wrestlers ever who has a significant size advantage? Probably not. But to count Conor out with his southpaw striking style which is a nightmare for Gsp's style, would be a fools errand. Its def a fight that Conor "should lose" but could absolutely end up suprising in

11 days ago
1/9/11
Bigtrain2681 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

But ultimately you are right. These non-life internet losers think they are making any kind of difference or having any kind of effect by hitting a downvote button. Lmao. I could give a shit about their votedowns lol. Keep me voting me down. I love it. It reinforces to me that I'm speaking the cold hard uncomfortable TRUTHS and FACTS. All the good posters tell my I'm a great poster and thank me for my breakdowns. That's all I need. 

*couldn’t

If you COULD give a shit it would imply you do actually care. Which is the exact opposite of what you’re trying to say numbnuts. 

But it's more honest. He does care,and that's why we have to hear it in every thread that he makes an ass out of himself in..

Edited: 10 days ago
12/7/18

It's the same 2 or 3 stalkers/trolls with dozens of alternate accounts each. I dont care about vote downs lol. I'm still here positing my opinions and looking for actual discussion. Vote downs won't stop me 1 bit. Quality>>>quantity. All the good posters love me and thank me. like I said earlier, vote downs actually make me happier. Because it lets me know that I'm speaking the truth "the truth offends"

11 days ago
10/8/13

GSP is a great fight for Conor to take right now. GSP is older now and it's not unreasonable to think Conor could get "lucky". Prime GSP murders him but current GSP ehhhhhh. Conor could gain a LOT of momentum if he were to beat GSP and if he were to lose then obviously everyone expected the 170 GOAT to win anyway.

11 days ago
12/14/15
ConorWinsTheRematch -

It's the same 2 or 3 stalkers/trolls with dozens of alternate accounts each. I dont care about vote downs lol. I'm still here positing my opinions and looking for actual discussion. Vote downs won't stop me 1 bit. Quality>>>quantity. All the good posters love me and thank me. like I said earlier, vote downs actually make me happier. Because it thenets me know that I'm speaking the truth "the truth offends"

This is the 3rd post you’ve mentioned vote downs. You do care you attention whore little pussy. 

11 days ago
12/14/15
ConorWinsTheRematch -

It's the same 2 or 3 stalkers/trolls with dozens of alternate accounts each. I dont care about vote downs lol. I'm still here positing my opinions and looking for actual discussion. Vote downs won't stop me 1 bit. Quality>>>quantity. All the good posters love me and thank me. like I said earlier, vote downs actually make me happier. Because it thenets me know that I'm speaking the truth "the truth offends"

Quality >>>quantity. 

Oh the irony. Maybe apply this logic to your endless FRAT blocks of text. 

11 days ago
1/9/11
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

No one is even disagreeing. It's all just shitty trolling. Look how no one has even attempted to bring up any counter points. 

Even though I already said myself in the OP that Gsp could still end up being too big, the trolls are still repeating that, still repeating what I already said myself in the OP. It proves people aren't even reading my ironclad breakdown.

My only point was that Conor stylistically and skill wise is a tough match up for Gsp if it stays standing. And theres no logical argument against that, because that's simply the reality. I actually know what I'm watching. But would that be enough against 1 of the greatest wrestlers ever who has a significant size advantage? Probably not. But to count Conor out with his southpaw striking style which is a nightmare for Gsp's style, would be a fools errand. Its def a fight that Conor "should lose" but could absolutely end up suprising in

Oh sorry, GSP mauls Conor.

Not Khabib-style, Georges doesnt do it like that.. But Conor gets retired (again lol) if he fights Khabib/GSP next.

He gets jabs and when Conor gets confident he gets double legged. 

GSP has as many UFC title defenses as Conor has wins in the UFC, change my mind scrub.

11 days ago
5/9/06

I see some jimmies being russled.

11 days ago
12/7/18

Conor "should lose" to Gsp. But he also "shouldve" lost to Mendes, Aldo, Nate rematch, and Alvarez. Now Gsp is the #1 GOAT no questions asked. if Gsp took Conor down, with his immense size advantage it could get bad real fast. Theres no denying that. But theres also no denying the advantages Conor would have on the feet.

I know Gsp absolutely murdered Serra in the rematch but the takedown never came in the 1st fight. It shows how some Gsp fights do stay standing. If Gsp is willing to strike with Conor, its Conor's fight all day. If Gsp tried to approach Conor with the BJ Penn gameplan (Conor is 10000x better then BJ) then Gsp would find out real quick that Conor's clinch game and in-fighting is no joke. Gsp only has this fight in the bag when on top of Conor on the ground 

11 days ago
2/23/19
the_decimator -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Not Khabib-style, Georges doesnt do it like that.. But Conor gets retired (again lol) if he fights Khabib/GSP next.

GSP has as many UFC title defenses as Conor has wins in the UFC, change my mind scrub.

Great gifs

12/7/18
the_decimator -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Youre not addressing anything I brought up. Now YOUR post is the definition of posting a bunch of random gifs with no meaning. Just random text with nothing behind it. This Is a total newb, shitdog tier post. Let me actually educated you newb (alternate account of bigstrain)

Gsp struggled against southpaws who would occupy, smoother, or control his leadhand (or hook over and throw combos). In short, You keep his jabhand preoccupied or smoothered and you take away his ability to jab you. 

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

You take away his jab and you take away what truly makes Gsp effective. Without his jab, he relies on kicks and weak hooks (weak hooks due to his poor feet placement and poor weight transferring. I broke his poor weight transferring down as well, in the OP)

Conor is just the kind of southpaw striker to exploit Gsp. Not only would he take away Gsp's jab with leadhand control, he would counter Gsp's kicks when Gsp is kicking in place of his jab

Conor would slip his head to the outside and shoot his lefts underneath Gsp's jabs and probes all night long. Conor would just control Gsp's jabhand. Grab and shoot his lefts. Counter with his lefts underneath jabs/probes. Shoot his lefts as Gsp attempts to grab back. It would be an absolute clinic off the leadhand for Conor. And that's obvious to see if you know anything about fighting. You clearly know nothing.

I'd be willing to bet anything that if Conor vs GSP took place 100% on the feet, it would be mma's version of Pacquiao vs De La Hoya. You won't know anything enough about fighting to understand why. But I'll let you know. Because Oscar worked behind his jab heavily too, and Pacquiao would simply slip outside and shoot his lefts underneath his jab. Just like I guarantee you Conor would be doing to GSP (while controlling and smoothering his jabhand to cut short the amount of jabs Gsp ever throws)

11 days ago
1/1/01
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Winston Wolf -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

To the 6 stalkers/trolls who voted me down. Voting down an actual technical analysis thread out of spite, makes you the worst kind of human there is. I wish the very worst In life on you. I hope you stub your big toe every day for the next 10 years. You're going to vote down actual educated analysis, just because I objectively look at Conor's skill set, and im not blindly hating on Conor like everyone else? You should be lucky I'm even sharing this kind of insight with you ungrateful fucks. This proves how Conor haters are even worse then snowflake liberals. Let me guess, you would rather go back to the mindless shit posting and trolling that dominates 99% of the UG. You dont want the actual analytical educated contributions I bring.

You down voting pussies are the reason why the UG has gone to shit. You are the reason why no one wants to post here anymore. Today's internet snowflake culture is out of control man. People use to be able to think rationally, and be objective. Society has truly been dumbed down beyond belief. 

no ur the reason u are by far the worst poster on this forum as ur vote downs indicate U also have multiple accounts like The Lion

Why do you sound like you're having a stroke while typing? You honestly sound "slow." It would be really sad if you were some 40+ year old with this kind of thinking/writing. I've seen a lot of your posts (and even on the OG) So heres an Honest question, do you have some kind of mental illness and are unable to take care of yourself? Are you just off/slow. I dont want to make fun of you. You clearly are already dealing with enough in life. Get the help you need

your the worst poster here and u have multi screen names and u spam the board as well with the same thread every single day and have by far the most vote downs because ur not liked here while meanwhile Im a legand here

12/7/18
The Magician Longs to See -
the_decimator -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Great gifs

Agreed. posting a bunch of random gifs off Google search with no meaning behind any of it, while holding no relevance to anything, is what should be the norm on sherdog and the UG. In today's liberal world 2+2=97 now. You need to be dumb to cater to the dumb. Congrats. You just outed yourself 

11 days ago
1/1/01
ConorWinsTheRematch -

you and the Lion know all about alternate accounts he will post on any thread u start to agree with you because nobody else does ( 2 a day )