UnderGround Forums Conor is tougher for Gsp than you think. Heres why

11 days ago
1/1/01
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

I know for a fact that its 1 shill troll account with dozens of alternate accounts, voting me down, and always stalking my posts to vote me down 

Why do you obsess over the vote downs?

But ultimately you are right. These no-life internet losers think they are making any kind of difference or having any kind of effect by hitting a downvote button. Lmao. I could give a shit about their votedowns lol. Keep voting me down. I love it. It reinforces to me that I'm speaking the cold hard uncomfortable TRUTHS and FACTS. All the good posters tell my I'm a great poster and thank me for my breakdowns. That's all I need. 

show me 1 post of someone calling u a great poster ( probly the lion ) U are by far the worst poster here thats why u get voted down the most

11 days ago
2/23/19
ConorWinsTheRematch -
The Magician Longs to See -
the_decimator -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

I know for a fact that its 1 shill troll account with dozens of alternate accounts, voting me down, and always stalking my posts to vote me down 

I'm going to call it out and expose it. I'm being stalked and down voted at every turn. I'm pretty sure it's against the rules. 

Regardless, for all the people who enjoyed my breakdown, vote me up. Dont be drowned out by the toxcitiy. Lets show them we are stronger. Speak your mind. Support what you want. Vote up. discuss. Let's bring MMA back to the golden days when people actually logically discussed, and engaged in thoughtful conversation. If you want a return to that vote up my posts.... instead of the usual..."omg he said something I disagree with, vote him down/omg he said something positive about Conor, vote him down" dont let the liberals win

Don’t turn your discussion political by calling the people that disagree with you liberals. Stay the course with your reasons. I however do disagree with you and think GSP is too big and way too good of a mma wrestler and would easily win this fight. I would love to see this fight and see if my thoughts are right or if your thoughts are right. 

No one is even disagreeing. It's all just shitty trolling. Look how no one has even attempted to bring up any counter points. 

Even though I already said myself in the OP that Gsp could still end up being too big, the trolls are still repeating that, still repeating what I already said myself in the OP. It proves people aren't even reading my ironclad breakdown.

My only point was that Conor stylistically and skill wise is a tough match up for Gsp if it stays standing. And theres no logical argument against that, because that's simply the reality. I actually know what I'm watching. But would that be enough against 1 of the greatest wrestlers ever who has a significant size advantage? Probably not. But to count Conor out with his southpaw striking style which is a nightmare for Gsp's style, would be a fools errand. Its def a fight that Conor "should lose" but could absolutely end up suprising in

Oh sorry, GSP mauls Conor.

Not Khabib-style, Georges doesnt do it like that.. But Conor gets retired (again lol) if he fights Khabib/GSP next.

He gets jabs and when Conor gets confident he gets double legged. 

GSP has as many UFC title defenses as Conor has wins in the UFC, change my mind scrub.

Great gifs

Agreed. posting a bunch of random gifs off Google search with no meaning behind any of it, while holding no relevance to anything, is what should be the norm on sherdog and the UG. In today's liberal world 2+2=97 now. You need to be dumb to cater to the dumb. Congrats. You just outed yourself 

Alternatively, I just thought they were good GIFs of good gsp takedowns. Doesn't have to be a liberal agenda to enjoy a well timed double, mr combative. 

11 days ago
1/1/01

gaurentee u voted everyone down who disagrees with u on this thread

11 days ago
2/23/19
Winston Wolf -

This is guaranteed

Edited: 10 days ago
12/7/18

The_Decimaator is one of the biggest clowns and NEWBS on this site. Goodness what a goof. He posts examples of Gsp jabbing ORTHODOX fighters lmao. Conor is a southpaw derp. Goodness what an EXPOSED NEWB. Southpaw vs orthodox=leadhands clashing=already in position to check/control/smoother Gsp's leadhand, and take it out of play. Which is exactly the kind of fighter Conor is.

"let me show you how Gsp would jab Conor by posting examples against orthodox fighters"

Everyone else can see what a joke this troll is, right? That's how you know these people know absolutely NOTHING about fighting. It makes sense, he's a Khabob fan. 

The_decimator, you dont ever want to have this convo with me. My knowledge of fighting is way out of your comprehension. You don't ever actually want to talk actual fight specifics with me. I will embarrass you every time. You clearly know fuck all about fighting like the typical Conor hater. stick to your Khabib fanboy trolling. That's all you know

12/7/18
Winston Wolf -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

But ultimately you are right. These no-life internet losers think they are making any kind of difference or having any kind of effect by hitting a downvote button. Lmao. I could give a shit about their votedowns lol. Keep voting me down. I love it. It reinforces to me that I'm speaking the cold hard uncomfortable TRUTHS and FACTS. All the good posters tell my I'm a great poster and thank me for my breakdowns. That's all I need. 

show me 1 post of someone calling u a great poster ( probly the lion ) U are by far the worst poster here thats why u get voted down the most

Read this thread

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Shogun-tried-to-murder-Rampage-in-the-Pride-ring:2762787

Everyone in it is thanking me and calling me a great poster. I can show you hundreds of posts and messages thanking me. 

Isnt it funny how it's only the Conor haters and Khabib shill fanboy trolls who give me shit, and vote me down? EXACTLY. That says it all. They are the real trolls/YOU are the real troll. You shouldnt be talking anyway. Arent you hated on the OG. 

The fact that trolls vote me down, actually makes me HAPPY. It reinforces that I'm speaking the truth "the truth offends"

11 days ago
1/1/01
ConorWinsTheRematch -

The_Decimaator is one of the biggest clowns and NEWBS on this site. Goodness what a goof. He posts examples of Gsp jabbing ORTHODOX fighters lmao. Conor is a southpaw derp. Goodness what an EXPOSED NEWB. Southpaw vs orthodox=leadhands clashing=already in position to check/control/smoother Gsp's leadhand, and take it out of play. Which is exactly the kind of fighter Conor is.

"let me show you how Gsp would jab Conor by posting examples against orthodox fighters"

Everyone else can see what a joke this troll is, right? That's how you know these people know absolutely NOTHING about fighting. It makes sense, he's a Khabob fan. 

The_decimator, you dont ever want to have this convo with me. My knowledge of fighting is way out of your comprehension. You have no clue who I am lol. You're way out of your league. You don't ever actually want to talk actual fight specifics with me. I will embarrass you every time. You clearly know fuck all about fighting. stick to your Khabib fanboy trolling. That's all you know

newbie u been here a year and arent one pof the biggest clowns YOU ARE THE BIGGEST CLOWN ( waits for him to vote me down because everyone else agrees

11 days ago
1/1/01

show ,me 3 messages

11 days ago
1/1/01

i was a fan of conor before u came here

11 days ago
1/1/01

i root against Khabib every time he fights and not a liberal

Edited: 11 days ago
5/9/06
Winston Wolf - 

I don't give a shit about up or downvotes.  But I do think the only time I remember ever being down voted is for posting something remotely un positive about McGreggor.  I love Conor, and love watching him fight.  But I'm also realistic about my opinion of his abilities.  So I have posted things like "he may win this" or "he may lose here"...how dare me not insist that it's a given Conor wins every competition he enters, ever!

I also firmly believe there are no "Conor Haters".  If there are any at all, they are very few.  The poeple these guys call Conor haters are usually people that just have a hard time tolerating Conor fans that won't accept his limitations, and think he is the best at everything.  

11 days ago
1/1/01
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Winston Wolf -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Read this thread

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Shogun-tried-to-murder-Rampage-in-the-Pride-ring:2762787

Everyone in it is thanking me and calling me a great poster. I can show you hundreds of posts and messages thanking me. 

Isnt it funny how it's only the Conor haters and Khabib shill fanboy trolls who give me shit, and vote me down? EXACTLY. That says it all. They are the real trolls/YOU are the real troll. You shouldnt be talking anyways. You are hated on the OG. Youre an old mentally ill loser. You're blatantly retarded. Stay in your lane.

The fact that trolls vote me down, actually makes me HAPPY. It reinforces that I'm speaking the truth "the truth offends"

read it 3 compliments and were called a bitch and u argued with 10 people

11 days ago
2/23/19
Morgz -
Winston Wolf - 

I don't give a shit about up or downvotes.  But I do think the only time I remember eveer being down voted is for posting something remotely un positive about McGreggor.  I love Conor, and love watching him fight.  But I'm also realistic about my opinion of his abilities.  So I have posted things like "he may win this" or "he may lose here"...how dare me not insist that it's a given Conor wins every competition he enters, ever!

I also firmly believe there are no "Conor Haters".  If there are any at all, they are very few.  The poeple these guys call Conor haters are usually people that just have a hard time tolerating Conor fans that won't accept his limitations, and think he is the best at everything.  

Comment is too real brudda, more sense than is willing to be accepted by certain parties.

11 days ago
12/7/18
Morgz -
Winston Wolf - 

I don't give a shit about up or downvotes.  But I do think the only time I remember eveer being down voted is for posting something remotely un positive about McGreggor.  I love Conor, and love watching him fight.  But I'm also realistic about my opinion of his abilities.  So I have posted things like "he may win this" or "he may lose here"...how dare me not insist that it's a given Conor wins every competition he enters, ever!

Conor clearly isnt the best at everything. No one is. But he's also a hell of a lot better then most people like to pretend. Btw, i have never voted you down:) You are more then entitled to your opinion friend. I've always found your opinions reasonable. So its def someone else voting you down. Would you agree with the trolls who say Conor "isn't even top 10" anymore?

11 days ago
1/1/01
Morgz -
Winston Wolf - 

gaurentee he voted u down I voted u up...I was a fan of Conor before he started posting Im not anymore

11 days ago
12/14/15
ConorWinsTheRematch -

The_decimator, you dont ever want to have this convo with me. My knowledge of fighting is way out of your comprehension. You have no clue who I am lol. You're way out of your league. You don't ever actually want to talk actual fight specifics with me. I will embarrass you every time. You clearly know fuck all about fighting. stick to your Khabib fanboy trolling. That's all you know

Yeah, you’re wrong. When you have to consistently tell everyone how great you are, how knowledgeable you are and how much you know..you probably don’t. 

When you think you’re good you tell everyone. When you’re great everyone tells you. 

Big difference cunt. 

12/7/18
Winston Wolf -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Winston Wolf -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Read this thread

Isnt it funny how it's only the Conor haters and Khabib shill fanboy trolls who give me shit, and vote me down? EXACTLY. That says it all. They are the real trolls/YOU are the real troll. You shouldnt be talking anyways. You are hated on the OG. Youre an old mentally ill loser. You're blatantly retarded. Stay in your lane.

Everyone else can read it for themselves and see you're full of shit. It's honestly sad how You have literally lived your entire life over the internet. Beyond pathetic. Get a life 

11 days ago
1/1/01
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Morgz -
Winston Wolf - 

Conor clearly isnt the best at everything. No one is. But he's also a hell of a lot better then most people like to pretend. Btw, i have never voted you down:) You are more then entitled to your opinion friend. I've always found your opinions reasonable. So its def someone else voting you down. Would you agree with the trolls who say Conor "isn't even top 10" anymore?

liar Just like the lion isnt ur alternate account

11 days ago
2/2/05

Fuck Hendricks was huge in that fight. Juicy AF! cannon ball delts

12/7/18
Winston Wolf -
Morgz -
Winston Wolf - 

gaurentee he voted u down I voted u up...I was a fan of Conor before he started posting Im not anymore

Jokes on you. I voted him up lol. Get out of my thread and go back over to the OG to get shitted on again lol

11 days ago
1/1/01
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Winston Wolf -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Winston Wolf -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Read this thread

What a delusional old man you are lol. Everyone else can read it for themselves and see you're full of shit. Stay in your line. You're an old mentally Ill loser. No one here likes you or cares about your retarded opinions. You are hated on the OG. Go back over there. No one even knows you exist. You literally have lived your entire life over the internet and that's beyond pathetic. Get a life you nutbag. 

i been here since before the year 2000 Im a legand here ..U been here a year and have by far the most vote downs

11 days ago
1/1/01
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Winston Wolf -
Morgz -
Winston Wolf - 

Jokes on you. I voted him up you dumb old bitch lol. Get out of my thread and go back over to the OG to get shitted on like the old man LOSER you are

LIAR ..i voted him up he has 1 vote up u lying spamming POS

11 days ago
2/23/19

I like Winston wolf. Very knowledgeable and experienced. Always respect and listen to his posts. Even when I don't agree, I feel like I can learn.

11 days ago
12/7/18
Morgz -
Winston Wolf - 

I don't give a shit about up or downvotes.  But I do think the only time I remember ever being down voted is for posting something remotely un positive about McGreggor.  I love Conor, and love watching him fight.  But I'm also realistic about my opinion of his abilities.  So I have posted things like "he may win this" or "he may lose here"...how dare me not insist that it's a given Conor wins every competition he enters, ever!

By the way. I really want to thank you for a great and reasonable post. Much love brother. Cheers!

11 days ago
1/1/01

note he has 1 vote up...and its by me ..u probly vote him up when u see this