UnderGround Forums Conor is tougher for Gsp than you think. Heres why

9/10/19 1:13 PM
5/9/06
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
Morgz -
Winston Wolf - 

gaurentee u voted everyone down who disagrees with u on this thread

I don't give a shit about up or downvotes.  But I do think the only time I remember eveer being down voted is for posting something remotely un positive about McGreggor.  I love Conor, and love watching him fight.  But I'm also realistic about my opinion of his abilities.  So I have posted things like "he may win this" or "he may lose here"...how dare me not insist that it's a given Conor wins every competition he enters, ever!

I also firmly believe there are no "Conor Haters".  If there are any at all, they are very few.  The poeple these guys call Conor haters are usually people that just have a hard time tolerating Conor fans that won't accept his limitations, and think he is the best at everything.  

Conor clearly isnt the best at everything. No one is. But he's also a hell of a lot better then most people like to pretend. Btw, i have never voted you down:) You are more then entitled to your opinion friend. I've always found your opinions reasonable. So its def someone else voting you down. Would you agree with the trolls who say Conor "isn't even top 10" anymore?

Absolutely not.  He's still a t5 guy, but I do think he needs to back in there and win one before another title shot.  

My 2 big negative complaints about Conor are that he never attempted to defend a belt, and that his ground game needs improvement.  I guess you could say I'm a Kavanaugh hater...lol  (sorry).  

For the record, I don't recall votiing you (or anyone else) down.  I'm mostly a VU or not at all person.

Edited: 9/10/19 1:17 PM
12/7/18
Winston Wolf -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Winston Wolf -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Winston Wolf -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

I know for a fact that its 1 shill troll account with dozens of alternate accounts, voting me down, and always stalking my posts to vote me down 

Why do you obsess over the vote downs?

But ultimately you are right. These no-life internet losers think they are making any kind of difference or having any kind of effect by hitting a downvote button. Lmao. I could give a shit about their votedowns lol. Keep voting me down. I love it. It reinforces to me that I'm speaking the cold hard uncomfortable TRUTHS and FACTS. All the good posters tell my I'm a great poster and thank me for my breakdowns. That's all I need. 

show me 1 post of someone calling u a great poster ( probly the lion ) U are by far the worst poster here thats why u get voted down the most

Read this thread

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Shogun-tried-to-murder-Rampage-in-the-Pride-ring:2762787

Everyone in it is thanking me and calling me a great poster. I can show you hundreds of posts and messages thanking me. 

Isnt it funny how it's only the Conor haters and Khabib shill fanboy trolls who give me shit, and vote me down? EXACTLY. That says it all. They are the real trolls/YOU are the real troll. You shouldnt be talking anyways. You are hated on the OG. Youre an old mentally ill loser. You're blatantly retarded. Stay in your lane.

The fact that trolls vote me down, actually makes me HAPPY. It reinforces that I'm speaking the truth "the truth offends"

read it 3 compliments and were called a bitch and u argued with 10 people

What a delusional old man you are lol. Everyone else can read it for themselves and see you're full of shit. Stay in your line. You're an old mentally Ill loser. No one here likes you or cares about your retarded opinions. You are hated on the OG. Go back over there. No one even knows you exist. You literally have lived your entire life over the internet and that's beyond pathetic. Get a life you nutbag. 

i been here since before the year 2000 Im a legand here ..U been here a year and have by far the most vote downs

When you have to consistently tell everyone how great you are, you probably arent. 

When you think you're a legend you tell everyone. When you're a legend everyone tells you. 

Big difference cunt. 

9/10/19 1:15 PM
1/1/01
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Winston Wolf -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Winston Wolf -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Winston Wolf -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

I know for a fact that its 1 shill troll account with dozens of alternate accounts, voting me down, and always stalking my posts to vote me down 

But ultimately you are right. These no-life internet losers think they are making any kind of difference or having any kind of effect by hitting a downvote button. Lmao. I could give a shit about their votedowns lol. Keep voting me down. I love it. It reinforces to me that I'm speaking the cold hard uncomfortable TRUTHS and FACTS. All the good posters tell my I'm a great poster and thank me for my breakdowns. That's all I need. 

show me 1 post of someone calling u a great poster ( probly the lion ) U are by far the worst poster here thats why u get voted down the most

Read this thread

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Shogun-tried-to-murder-Rampage-in-the-Pride-ring:2762787

Everyone in it is thanking me and calling me a great poster. I can show you hundreds of posts and messages thanking me. 

Isnt it funny how it's only the Conor haters and Khabib shill fanboy trolls who give me shit, and vote me down? EXACTLY. That says it all. They are the real trolls/YOU are the real troll. You shouldnt be talking anyways. You are hated on the OG. Youre an old mentally ill loser. You're blatantly retarded. Stay in your lane.

The fact that trolls vote me down, actually makes me HAPPY. It reinforces that I'm speaking the truth "the truth offends"

What a delusional old man you are lol. Everyone else can read it for themselves and see you're full of shit. Stay in your line. You're an old mentally Ill loser. No one here likes you or cares about your retarded opinions. You are hated on the OG. Go back over there. No one even knows you exist. You literally have lived your entire life over the internet and that's beyond pathetic. Get a life you nutbag. 

i been here since before the year 2000 Im a legand here ..U been here a year and have by far the most vote downs

When you have to consistently tell everyone how great you are, you probably arent. 

When you think you're good you tell everyone. When you're great everyone tells you. 

Big difference cunt. 

aww someones pantys in a bunch ?? lol @ you lying saying u voted him up when he had 1 vote up and it was by me

9/10/19 1:17 PM
8/29/19

I was a lurker here for years, and I can confirm CWTR is a fucking tool. So many nonsensical posts. Conman sucks dude, get over it. Conor was literally running from Nate Diaz in the rematch, he was straight up scared!!!

Edited: 9/10/19 1:41 PM
12/7/18
Winston Wolf -
The Magician Longs to See -

I like Winston wolf. Very knowledgeable and experienced. Always respect and listen to his posts. Even when I don't agree, I feel like I can learn.

thank you

Pipe down. Your incessance on who is more liked and votes is high school girl nonsense. Reveals a lot about you. In all honesty youre a complete and utter loser who's lived his entire life over the internet. At what point do you feel you have wasted your life. I don't even feel sorry for how much of a fuck up you are. All those posts over all these years. Yikes. 

Edited: 9/10/19 2:01 PM
1/9/11
ConorWinsTheRematch -

The_Decimaator is one of the biggest clowns and NEWBS on this site. Goodness what a goof. He posts examples of Gsp jabbing ORTHODOX fighters lmao. Conor is a southpaw derp. Goodness what an EXPOSED NEWB. Southpaw vs orthodox=leadhands clashing=already in position to check/control/smoother Gsp's leadhand, and take it out of play. Which is exactly the kind of fighter Conor is.

"let me show you how Gsp would jab Conor by posting examples against orthodox fighters"

Everyone else can see what a joke this troll is, right? That's how you know these people know absolutely NOTHING about fighting. It makes sense, he's a Khabob fan. 

The_decimator, you dont ever want to have this convo with me. My knowledge of fighting is way out of your comprehension. You have no clue who I am lol. You're way out of your league. You don't ever actually want to talk actual fight specifics with me. I will embarrass you every time. You clearly know fuck all about fighting. stick to your Khabib fanboy trolling. That's all you know

LMAO 

Well it seems he wants a response.

If Conor is getting taken down by a small 145er, GSP throws him out of the cage.

People forget that GSP made the model, hard wrestling during rounds 1 and 2. Then the lactic acid builds up in the opponents shoulders and they aren't dangerous strikers any more. Just slow pillow punches. It worked for GSP 9 times, making him the most decorated WW in UFC history. 

GSP then has the option to rest and strike or go back to grappling.

Khabib uses this same model, surprised?

He rested round 3 in the Conor fight, but at first sight people thought Conor lost all rounds. Why? He was pillow punching, his strikes carried no damage. Khabib seemed to carry more power in the striking exchanges. Khabib in one series even chose to slap instead of punch for fucks sake. Look how slow Dustin's strikes were in round 3 standing, some old lady on the street could slip those punches. If Kabib's dad wasn't there, I think champ's ego would've had Khabib standing with Dustin for a few minutes. It is the same reason why Khabib stood and got the better of Al in the championship rounds. 

GSP laid the groundwork and you think because Conor keeps a higher leadhand he will win the fight with GSP.

Just stop posting. Your stupidity is inciting mob mentality. You have only made people hate Conor when they actually liked him before. You couldn't be any more pathetic.

9/10/19 1:18 PM
1/1/01
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Winston Wolf -

I like Winston wolf. Very knowledgeable and experienced. Always respect and listen to his posts. Even when I don't agree, I feel like I can learn.

thank you

Fuck up. He's a troll who has a bad reputation. Meanwhile all the great posters are on my side. youre a complete and utter loser who's lived his entire life over the internet. At what point do you feel you have wasted your life. I don't even feel sorry for how much of a fuck up loser you are. All those posts over all these years. Yikes. Go back to the OG where everyone shits on you

show me 1 post where im shitted on there

9/10/19 1:19 PM
1/1/01
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Winston Wolf -

thank you

Fuck up. He's a troll who has a bad reputation. Meanwhile all the great posters are on my side. youre a complete and utter loser who's lived his entire life over the internet. At what point do you feel you have wasted your life. I don't even feel sorry for how much of a fuck up loser you are. All those posts over all these years. Yikes. Go back to the OG where everyone shits on you

what great posters are on your side besides ur alternate account the lion ? Ill wait

9/10/19 1:19 PM
12/7/18
AncientWhiteDragon -

I was a lurker here for years, and I can confirm CWTR is a fucking tool. So many nonsensical posts. Conman sucks dude, get over it. Conor was literally running from Nate Diaz in the rematch, he was straight up scared!!!

Hahahahahaha

https://media.giphy.com/media/h58z9xDKydlXWoS0JT/giphy.gif

9/10/19 1:20 PM
1/1/01
the_decimator -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

The_Decimaator is one of the biggest clowns and NEWBS on this site. Goodness what a goof. He posts examples of Gsp jabbing ORTHODOX fighters lmao. Conor is a southpaw derp. Goodness what an EXPOSED NEWB. Southpaw vs orthodox=leadhands clashing=already in position to check/control/smoother Gsp's leadhand, and take it out of play. Which is exactly the kind of fighter Conor is.

"let me show you how Gsp would jab Conor by posting examples against orthodox fighters"

Everyone else can see what a joke this troll is, right? That's how you know these people know absolutely NOTHING about fighting. It makes sense, he's a Khabob fan. 

The_decimator, you dont ever want to have this convo with me. My knowledge of fighting is way out of your comprehension. You have no clue who I am lol. You're way out of your league. You don't ever actually want to talk actual fight specifics with me. I will embarrass you every time. You clearly know fuck all about fighting. stick to your Khabib fanboy trolling. That's all you know

LMAO 

If Conor is getting taken down by a small 145er, GSP throws him out of the cage.

People forget that GSP made the model, hard wrestling during rounds 1 and 2. Then the lactic acid builds up in the opponents shoulders and they aren't dangerous strikers any more. Just slow pillow punches. It worked for GSP 9 times, making him the most decorated WW in UFC history. 

He rested round 3 in the Conor fight, but at first sight people though Conor lost all rounds. Why? He was pillow punching, his strikes carried no damage. Khabib seems to caryy more power in the striking exchanges. Khabib in one series even chose to slap instead of punch for fucks sake. Look how slow Dustin's strikes were in round 3 standing, some old lady on the street could slip those punches. If Kabib's dad wasn't there, I think champ's ego would've had Khabib standing with Dustin for a few minutes. It is the same reason that's why Khabib stood and got the better of Al in the championship rounds. 

GSP laid the groundwork and you think because Conor keeps a higher leadhand he will win the fight wtih GSP.

Just stop posting. Your stupidity is inciting mob mentality. You have only made people hate Conor when they acutally like him before. you couldn't be any more pathetic.

Mendes was a 125 pounder in college

Edited: 9/10/19 1:24 PM
12/7/18
Morgz -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
Morgz -
Winston Wolf - 

gaurentee u voted everyone down who disagrees with u on this thread

I don't give a shit about up or downvotes.  But I do think the only time I remember eveer being down voted is for posting something remotely un positive about McGreggor.  I love Conor, and love watching him fight.  But I'm also realistic about my opinion of his abilities.  So I have posted things like "he may win this" or "he may lose here"...how dare me not insist that it's a given Conor wins every competition he enters, ever!

I also firmly believe there are no "Conor Haters".  If there are any at all, they are very few.  The poeple these guys call Conor haters are usually people that just have a hard time tolerating Conor fans that won't accept his limitations, and think he is the best at everything.  

Conor clearly isnt the best at everything. No one is. But he's also a hell of a lot better then most people like to pretend. Btw, i have never voted you down:) You are more then entitled to your opinion friend. I've always found your opinions reasonable. So its def someone else voting you down. Would you agree with the trolls who say Conor "isn't even top 10" anymore?

Absolutely not.  He's still a t5 guy, but I do think he needs to back in there and win one before another title shot.  

My 2 big negative complaints about Conor are that he never attempted to defend a belt, and that his ground game needs improvement.  I guess you could say I'm a Kavanaugh hater...lol  (sorry).  

For the record, I don't recall votiing you (or anyone else) down.  I'm mostly a VU or not at all person.

And you are more then entitled to have those opinions brother:)  And thank you for being reasonable, and not emotional like everyone else here. Have another vote up friend 

9/10/19 1:22 PM
2/23/19
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Winston Wolf -

thank you

I have zero reputation around here. Also you and I get on CWTR, don't pretend you don't like me. You just get frosty so quickly. And you love to downvote. But that's ok, it means literally nothing.

We're friends and you know it. I like you too. I do like your breakdowns, your GIFs were mighty fine as well.

You have called me reasonable many times. You've also said I know nothing about fighting, but that's a stock phrase for you :p

9/10/19 1:27 PM
12/11/14

To be the man you have to beat the man. IMO, the man is GSP.  Nice break down. I respect the support you have for a fighter you enjoy. I think though that GSP would do basically what khabib did but with an armbar finish.

9/10/19 1:28 PM
12/7/18

The_Decimator_of_mens_buttholes strikes again with his lack of knowledge and lack of brain cells in general

I didn't even read that garbage. No one reads your psycho babble  You know nothing about fighting. I'm just looking at the gifs. That is a pure shit tier garbage post. It would be like me posting gifs of Gsp tapping to strikes to Matt Setta and saying that's why Conor will knock Gsp out.

Do you realise Mendes had a better TD percentage against Conor then Khabib did. Mendes a better wrestler then your hero Khabib confirmed. 

Edited: 9/10/19 1:29 PM
12/7/18
Carlas_Singlet -

To be the man you have to beat the man. IMO, the man is GSP.  Nice break down. I respect the support you have for a fighter you enjoy. I think though that GSP would do basically what khabib did but with an armbar finish.

Voted you up. Thats more then a fair opinion. And I agree that Gsp is the #1 GOAT. In all honesty, Gsp should probably stay retired. He already had a perfect storybook ending. It was the perfect exit

9/10/19 1:31 PM
1/1/01
the_decimator - 
ConorWinsTheRematch -

LMAO 

He rested round 3 in the Conor fight, but at first sight people thought Conor lost all rounds. Why? He was pillow punching, his strikes carried no damage. Khabib seems to carry more power in the striking exchanges. Khabib in one series even chose to slap instead of punch for fucks sake. Look how slow Dustin's strikes were in round 3 standing, some old lady on the street could slip those punches. If Kabib's dad wasn't there, I think champ's ego would've had Khabib standing with Dustin for a few minutes. It is the same reason that's why Khabib stood and got the better of Al in the championship rounds. 

GSP laid the groundwork and you think because Conor keeps a higher leadhand he will win the fight wtih GSP.

Just stop posting. Your stupidity is inciting mob mentality. You have only made people hate Conor when they acutally like him before. You couldn't be any more pathetic.

Good post.
9/10/19 1:32 PM
1/1/01

Goes along with what I posted on another thread:

GSP plays it safe for the first 2 rounds, drawing Conor in and then getting the takedown at will. Lands decent elbows on the ground.

By round 3, Conor is winded, and GSP turns it up a bit, still landing takedowns at will and punishing Conor on the ground.

By round 4, Conor is physically and mentally finished. GSP then picks him apart, safely, with his jab and leg kicks and, once again, taking Conor down at will.

End result? GSP by UD or submission in round 4 or 5.

The only X-factor would be GSP's weight cut and time off. But, coupling that with Conor's inactivity and bad social habits, and it could be a wash. Either way, GSP wins this one relatively easily.

Edited: 9/10/19 1:33 PM
1/9/11
ConorWinsTheRematch -

The_Decimator_of_mens_buttholes strikes again with his lack of knowledge and lack of brain cells in general

I didn't even read that garbage. No one reads your psycho babble  You know nothing about fighting. I'm just looking at the gifs. That is a pure shit tier garbage post. It would be like me posting gifs of Gsp tapping to strikes to Matt Setta and saying that's why Conor will knock Gsp out.

Do you realise Mendes had a better TD percentage against Conor then Khabib did. Mendes a better wrestler then your hero Khabib confirmed. 

You read them you bum, you cant help yourself. Just like when I need a good chuckle, I find a Conor thread to laugh at you and your alts in.

Always my bitch, you will be.

But you had a good point trying to convince me why Conor has a chance against GSP..

LMAO

You can't even stick to the subject of the topic in a thread created by you! Man your arguments must suck... *Reads back past posts* Yep,  you would get Conor killed if you were in his corner, I'm convinced.

9/10/19 1:34 PM
12/14/15
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Winston Wolf -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Winston Wolf -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Winston Wolf -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Aleck911 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Read this thread

When you think you're a legend you tell everyone. When you're a legend everyone tells you. 

Big difference cunt. 

Wow. You're a fan. I appreciate your copy and paste of my comment directed at you. I'd be flattered if you weren't such a ridiculous cunt. 

Edited: 9/10/19 1:40 PM
12/7/18
wrongaboutVitali - Goes along with what I posted on another thread:

GSP plays it safe for the first 2 rounds, drawing Conor in and then getting the takedown at will. Lands decent elbows on the ground.

By round 3, Conor is winded, and GSP turns it up a bit, still landing takedowns at will and punishing Conor on the ground.

By round 4, Conor is physically and mentally finished. GSP then picks him apart, safely, with his jab and leg kicks and, once again, taking Conor down at will.

The only X-factor would be GSP's weight cut and time off. But, coupling that with Conor's inactivity and bad social habits, and it could be a wash. Either way, GSP wins this one relatively easily.

Conor won't be drawn in. its Conor himself usually drawing opponents in with distance deception traps. And That's especially not going to happen with Conor constantly checking, pre-ocuppying, and controlling Gsp's leadhand. You see, I'm always ok with reasonable opinions. What I will refute is dumb opinions that have no basis in reality. And Sorry but your post about Gsp drawing Conor in is fan fiction at best. It might even be Conor locking down Gsp's leadhand, and as a result drawing out right hand responses to counter ala Bunchinger. Gsp never had the feet and proper weight transferring to respond with right hands quickly. The more you break down the striking the more you see just how bad of a match up Conor is for Gsp on the feet. 

9/10/19 1:39 PM
12/14/15
ConorWinsTheRematch -

You dont know what you're watching if you think Conor will just be drawn in. its Conor himself usually drawing opponents in with distance deception traps. And That's especially not going to happen with Conor constantly checking, pre-ocuppying, and controlling Gsp's leadhand. You see, I'm always ok with reasonable opinions. What I will refute is dumb opinions that have no basis in reality. And Sorry but your post about Gsp drawing Conor in is fan fiction. It might even be Conor looking down Gsp's leadhand, and drawing out right hand responses to counter ala Bunchinger. Gsp never had the feet and proper weight transferring to respond with right hands quickly. The more you break down the striking the more you see just how bad of a match up Conor is for Gsp on the feet. 

Whatta cunt. 

9/10/19 1:39 PM
12/7/18
wrongaboutVitali -
the_decimator - 
ConorWinsTheRematch -

LMAO 

He rested round 3 in the Conor fight, but at first sight people thought Conor lost all rounds. Why? He was pillow punching, his strikes carried no damage. Khabib seems to carry more power in the striking exchanges. Khabib in one series even chose to slap instead of punch for fucks sake. Look how slow Dustin's strikes were in round 3 standing, some old lady on the street could slip those punches. If Kabib's dad wasn't there, I think champ's ego would've had Khabib standing with Dustin for a few minutes. It is the same reason that's why Khabib stood and got the better of Al in the championship rounds. 

Just stop posting. Your stupidity is inciting mob mentality. You have only made people hate Conor when they acutally like him before. You couldn't be any more pathetic.

Good post.

LMAO. Get out of my thread. Go slide into his DMs or something 

9/10/19 1:42 PM
12/7/18
Bigtrain2681 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

You dont know what you're watching if you think Conor will just be drawn in. its Conor himself usually drawing opponents in with distance deception traps. And That's especially not going to happen with Conor constantly checking, pre-ocuppying, and controlling Gsp's leadhand. You see, I'm always ok with reasonable opinions. What I will refute is dumb opinions that have no basis in reality. And Sorry but your post about Gsp drawing Conor in is fan fiction. It might even be Conor looking down Gsp's leadhand, and drawing out right hand responses to counter ala Bunchinger. Gsp never had the feet and proper weight transferring to respond with right hands quickly. The more you break down the striking the more you see just how bad of a match up Conor is for Gsp on the feet. 

Whatta cunt. 

It takes a cunt to know one. Have you just outed yourself mister troll?

Edited: 9/10/19 1:43 PM
1/9/11
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Conor won't be drawn in. its Conor himself usually drawing opponents in with distance deception traps. And That's especially not going to happen with Conor constantly checking, pre-ocuppying, and controlling Gsp's leadhand. You see, I'm always ok with reasonable opinions. What I will refute is dumb opinions that have no basis in reality. And Sorry but your post about Gsp drawing Conor in is fan fiction at best. It might even be Conor locking down Gsp's leadhand, and as a result drawing out right hand responses to counter ala Bunchinger. Gsp never had the feet and proper weight transferring to respond with right hands quickly. The more you break down the striking the more you see just how bad of a match up Conor is for Gsp on the feet. 

GSP doesnt need to set up a takedown in the first rounds when a power double will get Conor pancaked on the canvas. None of that^^^ shit above matters if you dont start striking until you are exhausted in round 3. Convince me otherwise!

9/10/19 1:49 PM
1/1/01
ConorWinsTheRematch - 

I do know what I'm watching. I am also giving my opinion. For you to call it dumb is no different than anyone calling your opinion dumb.

You ask for insightful replies, claiming your posts are always insightful and informative, but the minute anyone disagrees with you, you accuse them of not knowing what they're talking about, as though your opinion (because let's be honest, this is ALL conjecture) is the final word.

Here is my opinion: Conor's only chance in this fight is to catch GSP early, and GSP plays it way too safe to allow such a thing to happen, hence my drawing Conor in comment. I can see Conor's misinterpreting GSP's playing it safe as GSP being afraid to engage in the stnad-up early on, which may actually be true.

But here's one thing I would bet my life on. GSP WILL take Conor down at will. He WILL tire Conor out. Conor's power WILL be gone by then, and after that, GSP WILL coast to an easy, albeit safe, victory. Just my opinion, which, at the end of the day, like yours, means nothing.