UnderGround Forums Conor seems to be looking

5 days ago
7/30/03

He seems to be looking for the biggest payday fight against the easiest opponent. First he called out the Japanese kid in an mma fight. That would probably sell. Then he’s talking trash to Firas. Another fight that would probably sell, and he gets to fight someone who is not really a fighter. Granted both of them train and have mma experience, I think the Japanese kid might even have a few fights but he’s calling out the wrong guys. 

The UFC needs to give Conor what he wants like they always do but make it the right guy. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again... the inexperienced, highest payday fight to make is this. Conor vs Ali Abdelaziz. That’s supposedly what Ali wants too, he wants big money fights and he wants to get back at Conor for all that he said during the Khabib buildup. That’s the fight to make. UFC give everyone what they want and make this fight happen.

5 days ago
3/4/12

Fuck that, they should give Conor to a wrestler or a submission artist, no more hand-picked fights. He out grappled a green Holloway with a torn ACL. I doubt his grappling skills plateaued. I doubt he even trains on the ground and when he does Danis probably gives him a false sense of security. 

5 days ago
4/11/10

Askren vs Conor 

5 days ago
8/10/16

I happen to agree, Conor can’t hand-pick fights anymore. Yes, he’ll always have fans and people will want to see him fight, so that means something, but it can’t mean everything anymore. 

5 days ago
1/1/01
he doesn't want another loss on his record if he fights Khabib.
5 days ago
10/1/11

He wants no part of Khabib.#facts

5 days ago
1/7/19

Conor needs to go back to having to lose 30 pounds to fight someone at least 4 inches shorter than him.

5 days ago
1/16/18
MysticRunePoweredHitler -

Conor needs to go back to having to lose 30 pounds to fight someone at least 4 inches shorter than him.

Yea it’s weird, almost like he never moved up to 170. People forget so easily. 

5 days ago
8/10/05
Calhoon - 

He seems to be looking for the biggest payday fight against the easiest opponent. First he called out the Japanese kid in an mma fight. That would probably sell. Then he’s talking trash to Firas. Another fight that would probably sell, and he gets to fight someone who is not really a fighter. Granted both of them train and have mma experience, I think the Japanese kid might even have a few fights but he’s calling out the wrong guys. 

The UFC needs to give Conor what he wants like they always do but make it the right guy. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again... the inexperienced, highest payday fight to make is this. Conor vs Ali Abdelaziz. That’s supposedly what Ali wants too, he wants big money fights and he wants to get back at Conor for all that he said during the Khabib buildup. That’s the fight to make. UFC give everyone what they want and make this fight happen.

Is this an attempt at humor?
5 days ago
8/15/17

There’s a lot of good fights for him that could go either way at 45 for him. Ortega, Edgar, and Holloway are all interesting match ups. At 55 the only fight I’d want to see him in is against Raging Al or maybe Barboza. He doesn’t have a chance against Ferguson or Khabib.

5 days ago
7/22/11
McGoat -

Ffs connor Never moved up to 170. He and nate took the fight at 170 Just to chill. Just have fun dont go through a draining weight cut. Both are more natural at 155 so they for sure are 155ers....

5 days ago
6/20/11
ThePianist -

There’s a lot of good fights for him that could go either way at 45 for him. Ortega, Edgar, and Holloway are all interesting match ups. At 55 the only fight I’d want to see him in is against Raging Al or maybe Barboza. He doesn’t have a chance against Ferguson or Khabib.

Ortega might be a fairly easy fight for him tbh, no takedowns to get the bjj going

5 days ago
10/14/12

Theyre going to give conor a gimme fight. He will lose it. And his draw power will decrease by half. 

5 days ago
8/15/17
shaqitup -
ThePianist -

Ortega might be a fairly easy fight for him tbh, no takedowns to get the bjj going

That is true, Ortega’s patient but Conor would probably break him. Ortega would be a good win for him though. Conor’s great at 45 and would likely beat most guys there, at 55 he’s kinda circus.

5 days ago
1/21/18

Conor knows he cannot beat any of the top fighters today as easily as just a few years ago. he is done as a serious competitor. that much was known after he barely put up a fight while being thrashed by khabib.

5 days ago
8/26/11

Mcgregor vs Holloway 2! That's the fight to make. 

5 days ago
3/31/14

Conor will get knock out regardless who he fights next. It's over, but what a ride

5 days ago
6/16/07

If anything he's trying to get gsp to defend his coach's honor there's the big money fight. 

5 days ago
12/24/03

This.

5 days ago
12/24/03
Sabaki -
McGoat -

Ffs connor Never moved up to 170. He and nate took the fight at 170 Just to chill. Just have fun dont go through a draining weight cut. Both are more natural at 155 so they for sure are 155ers....

Just to chill?  I'd call that an exaggeration.

4 days ago
1/28/13
TheFlyingGentlemen -

He wants no part of Khabib.#facts

THIS!

4 days ago
10/6/02

I am not interested in seeing Conor fight anyone except Kahbib.

4 days ago
8/13/13

Hes looking for a way out, he knows he is barely able to beat top 15 guys now , hell raging Al would smash him

4 days ago
1/1/01
Why are people saying Ortega would be a good next opponent?

Ortega has a will of iron, his chin is also as solid as they come, and his striking is very good. Couple that with his awesome submission game and I think he's a bad match-up for Conor.

Conor needs fighters who play into his strengths like Gaethje etc. Guys who will stand and trade and block punches with their face.
4 days ago
7/24/14

Connors stock at 155 is gone in my opinion. He is an elite fighter there of course he just isn’t backing up the talk there.

i think he should go back to his stomping grounds of 145 (if he can make it) and fight Holloway. In my opinion Holloway is the most enticing fight to make right now. You can absolutely sell that fight. 

If not then we’re only here for the catchweight super fights. So gsp, nick not Nate Diaz, trt vitor, Anthony Johnson, Brock Lesnar, Attila the Hun, dwane Johnson, trump