UnderGround Forums Conor v Khazmat booked. Both accept.

14 days ago
10/30/03

After Chimaev assaults Conor with a first round finish he will be the biggest star the UFC has ever had. Conor needed someone special like this to come out of retirement. He has been disrespected, knowing his government had to save him from a serious whooping. Wow. History.

14 days ago
2/18/20

#ratlip

14 days ago
12/23/02

What are the odds this fight actually happens?

14 days ago
10/3/16

Fuck yeah.

The Conman gonna restore Irish pride to the heartland.

Khabig will fall faster than you can say testosterone levels.

14 days ago
10/30/03

The Irish military had to be called to deal with Chimaev. Normal police were no match. They even used special hand cuffs. Conor was spared, this time. 

14 days ago
10/6/02
where does it say it is booked?
14 days ago
2/25/15

I strongly doubt he is serious about this. But i guess if he won, it would definetly give him a pretty strong argument for a Khabib rematch..

14 days ago
10/30/03
colubrid1 - where does it say it is booked?

If you need more than that to know a fight is going to happen you haven't used Twitter the past 10 yrs. This is how most fights get made. 

Edited: 14 days ago
7/30/03

I'd watch this.

14 days ago
7/7/10

Bad fight for Conor 

but would be dope if he really did do a 3 fight night thing lol 

14 days ago
3/17/14

Conor better work on that grapple defense 

14 days ago
11/24/13

Dana would never allow his cash cow to attend his own execution.

14 days ago
8/15/07
Most famous fighter in the world against someone nobody's ever heard of.
14 days ago
10/3/16
Nytron -

Yeah, call at Jorge Masvidal. I want that fight. Or Nate.

14 days ago
3/17/14
MarcusAurelioFan -
Nytron -

I think Nate beats him

14 days ago
9/24/12
knappster -
MarcusAurelioFan -
Nytron -

I think Nate beats him

Diaz definitely beats him by Diaz standard. He'll out work him. Make it a 5 rounder.

14 days ago
12/7/10

I tell you one thing, he may be only two fights in the UFC, but his social media game is master level! I thought calling out Kamaru Usman was just a bit too much, and glad to see he eased up on that, but calling out Masvidal and Nate Diaz and pulling McGregor's tail a bit? For a fighter with only 2 fights under his belt? You can dislike the guy, but you have to give his quote game massive props. 

Plus, nothing backs up the trash talk like two dominating dismantling performances. I doubt if he will ever again fight on the prelim card. He is absolutely a main card fighter and, apologies to Kirik, I am now a 100% believer.

Excellent fansided article about why the UFC should book the fight: Chimaev vs McGregor

14 days ago
1/1/01
stainlesssteel - 

I tell you one thing, he may be only two fights in the UFC, but his social media game is master level! I thought calling out Kamaru Usman was just a bit too much, and glad to see he eased up on that, but calling out Masvidal and Nate Diaz and pulling McGregor's tail a bit? For a fighter with only 2 fights under his belt? You can dislike the guy, but you have to give his quote game massive props. 

Plus, nothing backs up the trash talk like two dominating dismantling performances. I doubt if he will ever again fight on the prelim card. He is absolutely a main card fighter and, apologies to Kirik, I am now a 100% believer.

Excellent fansided article about why the UFC should book the fight: Chimaev vs McGregor

He's pulling a page from the McGregor playbook. He obviously has the skills and potential to be great. Now, he's calling everyone out. If he wins, he's a friggin legend to be. If he loses, he was a "nobody" anyway.
14 days ago
12/7/10

This fight would be malpractice for McGregor. Almost zero upside. If he KO's Khamzat in 13 seconds, Khamzat was overrated. If he loses, by spectacular Daegastani fashion, Khamzat steals his aura. On the other hand, McGregor is a legend for at one time being the craziest fighter in the UFC. He could shock everyone and actually take this fight, and if he beats this dude, look out!

14 days ago
10/30/03

Khazmat is the biggest name in the UFC right now. Conor needs this fight more than khazmat needs Conor.

14 days ago
4/10/11

Connor will not fight until fans are allowed back. Not even sure he would fight Khabib right now if offered. 

14 days ago
2/21/11
Stea1th - 

Bad fight for Conor 

but would be dope if he really did do a 3 fight night thing lol 

Sorry, accidentally vtfd. My apologies
14 days ago
3/30/14

Conor thought he was accepting a twitter fight, thats all he does anymore 

13 days ago
2/13/16
James Franco -

Khazmat is the biggest name in the UFC right now. Conor needs this fight more than khazmat needs Conor.

LOL now I know you’re trolling.

calling bull shit that this fight happens.

13 days ago
4/11/10

Conor won’t fight him. This is Conor still trying to stay relevant