UnderGround Forums Conor... will he get wacked by Irish mob?

25 days ago
2/2/08
... sooner or later he will piss off the wrong guy.
25 days ago
7/27/11

No. Why would they? It would bring so much heat down on them, it wouldn’t be funny. Mob dudes want to make money, not do dumb shit.

25 days ago
2/14/11

Someone’s been watching too many films. Lmao!

25 days ago
2/15/11

OP used the word "wacked" in a thread title and went back to watching Goodfellas

25 days ago
11/18/09
Uhtred Ragnarson -

No. Why would they? It would bring so much heat down on them, it wouldn’t be funny. Mob dudes want to make money, not do dumb shit.

Mob dudes do plenty of dumb shit. Trust me. 

That said, no I don’t think Conor is getting whacked. 

25 days ago
4/25/11

What are you still doing here???

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER!!!!

25 days ago
1/22/05
They wouldn't risk that kind of attention from the law. He hit the father of a cartel member a year or two ago and had to pay off the family from what I heard to smooth things over.
25 days ago
6/28/10
cantuna4u -

we fucked yours instead, should still count.

Edited: 23 days ago
9/13/12

Edit: I guess I was wrong. I was just going by what my Dublin-based friends tell me. 

25 days ago
8/27/12

If something was to happen to him it would come from a random stranger or some guy he picked on for some reason, because if he carries on his current path it is only a matter of time before someone takes a pop at him.

25 days ago
6/17/16

$100 million dollars can buy you some nice guns.

25 days ago
6/7/16
Target_the_Gash -

$100 million dollars can buy you some nice guns.

They didn't just stop making them after he bought a few.

25 days ago
4/25/11
BrckNoHitBk -
cantuna4u -

we fucked yours instead, should still count.

I'll allow it...  since latley, she has been experimenting with strap-on's.

Good luck

24 days ago
10/3/16
Lyoto Bundy -

What Irish mob? This isn’t The Departed. 

There are a few dickhead gangs and families in Dublin, and they have tit-for-tat shootings and fights, but I wouldn’t call it the mob. 

The Kinahan Cartel is a joke?

24 days ago
5/1/14

81 Irish Mobsters watching this thread. 

Act accordingly. 

24 days ago
5/15/15
Uhtred Ragnarson -

I imagine he's already being extorted. Remember, he does hang out with some shady people...

Edited: 24 days ago
5/15/15
Lyoto Bundy -

There are a few dickhead gangs and families in Dublin, and they have tit-for-tat shootings and fights, but I wouldn’t call it the mob. 

Yeah... the people you mentmen with tat for tat really arent the people OP is mentioning.

Assuming you live in Dublin? Explain to me how all of the drugs etc get there? 

Low level, street dealers, like the ones you mention 

Mid level, organised gangs such as Turks etc selling to dealers

Top level, the guys financing and taxing the mid level guys without getting their hands dirty. 

The people you mention arent even mid level gangsters.

24 days ago
11/18/09

I don’t know shit about OC in Ireland. But after one of the last Conor fuck ups, I did some reading. 

Irishmen correct me if I’m wrong, but there a few gangs/cartels that are pretty serious and move a whole lot of drugs. For some reason, a lot of Europe’s drugs come thru Ireland first and gangs like the Kinihans handle the distro from there. They make a fuck ton of money doing so, and are legit international organized crime. The also do ballsy shit like murdering someone in the crowd for weigh ins of a boxing match. We’ve all seen the video. I would also guess there are many old IRA connections that are helpful as well. 

So yeah, Irish cartels are legit and an important link in the chain of European drug dealing apparently. 

24 days ago
1/22/05
PhillyFights - 

I don’t know shit about OC in Ireland. But after one of the last Conor fuck ups, I did some reading. 

Irishmen correct me if I’m wrong, but there a few gangs/cartels that are pretty serious and move a whole lot of drugs. For some reason, a lot of Europe’s drugs come thru Ireland first and gangs like the Kinihans handle the distro from there. They make a fuck ton of money doing so, and are legit international organized crime. The also do ballsy shit like murdering someone in the crowd for weigh ins of a boxing match. We’ve all seen the video. I would also guess there are many old IRA connections that are helpful as well. 

So yeah, Irish cartels are legit and an important link in the chain of European drug dealing apparently. 

The hit in the boxing weigh in was by the Hutch gang, which is the Kinahan's rivals. Daniel Kinahan founded a boxing company called MGM (now MTK). He was meant to be at the weigh-in and the Hutch gang were trying to get revenge against him for a hit against one of the Hutch's, but he narrowly escaped.

MTK have some big names signed under then like Tyson Fury, Billy Joe Saunders, Carl Frampton and Michael Conlan.

They was getting a huge amount of bad press for its association with Kinahan, so he was said to have sold off his interests in the company and they re-branded themselves with Matthew Macklin as the face of the brand.

However, it's said Daniel Kinahan still pulls the strings in the company. But who's to know. What I do know is that the boxers under MTK were told to change their profile pics on social media to say they refuse to speak to Irish media, for the Irish media claiming Kinahan was still involved in MTK.

What's interesting is that Luke Keeler, the boxer who has been calling out McGregor fights for MTK. Someone I know told me that Keeler has been encouraged to call out McGregor in an attempt to lure him into a fight that would make huge money for MTK.

Once again, it could be all just bullshit. Who's to really know.
24 days ago
12/9/18
moogin83 -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

I imagine he's already being extorted. Remember, he does hang out with some shady people...

Lmao nerd 

24 days ago
11/18/09
JOB -
PhillyFights - 

The hit in the boxing weigh in was by the Hutch gang, which is the Kinahan's rivals. Daniel Kinahan founded a boxing company called MGM (now MTK). He was meant to be at the weigh-in and the Hutch gang were trying to get revenge against him for a hit against one of the Hutch's, but he narrowly escaped.

MTK have some big names signed under then like Tyson Fury, Billy Joe Saunders, Carl Frampton and Michael Conlan.

They was getting a huge amount of bad press for its association with Kinahan, so he was said to have sold off his interests in the company and they re-branded themselves with Matthew Macklin as the face of the brand.

However, it's said Daniel Kinahan still pulls the strings in the company. But who's to know. What I do know is that the boxers under MTK were told to change their profile pics on social media to say they refuse to speak to Irish media, for the Irish media claiming Kinahan was still involved in MTK.

What's interesting is that Luke Keeler, the boxer who has been calling out McGregor fights for MTK. Someone I know told me that Keeler has been encouraged to call out McGregor in an attempt to lure him into a fight that would make huge money for MTK.

Know anything about the drug import/distribution that is probably handled by those guys, and if/why Ireland as a whole is apparently a hub for European drugs? I wish I could remember more of what I read, but I remember being surprised at the numbers they were doin. IRA connections? Mexican Cartel connections (I think I remember reading that)... just geography?

24 days ago
5/10/08
PhillyFights - 
Uhtred Ragnarson -

Mob dudes do plenty of dumb shit. Trust me. 

That said, no I don’t think Conor is getting whacked. 

Mob guys or even non mob guys would love to make a name for themselves by Fing up Conor.

Yes - i would not be surprised if he pissed off the wrong guy...

23 days ago
9/13/12
moogin83 -
Lyoto Bundy -

Yeah... the people you mentmen with tat for tat really arent the people OP is mentioning.

Assuming you live in Dublin? Explain to me how all of the drugs etc get there? 

Low level, street dealers, like the ones you mention 

Mid level, organised gangs such as Turks etc selling to dealers

Top level, the guys financing and taxing the mid level guys without getting their hands dirty. 

The people you mention arent even mid level gangsters.

Edited my original comment. I guess I was very wrong. 

Thanks for the info, guys. I’ll be less of an ignorant bitch. 

Edited: 23 days ago
12/7/18
JOB -
PhillyFights - 

I have no clue what Keller is trying to do, or if they are trying to lure Conor into something. But Conor is very intelligent, and knows to be careful and proceed with caution. Keller is a devil, surrounded by other devils, trying to pretend hes an angle. It was outrageous when he called Conor the bully.

Anyway, You saw Conor talk about it on today's interview, but I've known for months and months (since last year) how Conor has reinvented himself, how Conor has truly been trying to get rid of all the toxicity around him, and how much Conor has truly been trying to change and better himself, not just as a fighter, but as a person. Conor has been in terrific shape. I'm telling you all, Conor has returned to that same young hungry Conor who was coming up, who was focused and disciplined, except now Conor has the experience to match that now. This new and improved Conor is going to "Ronda Rousey" Khabib into retirement, in the rematch 

23 days ago
10/9/10
JOB - They wouldn't risk that kind of attention from the law. He hit the father of a cartel member a year or two ago and had to pay off the family from what I heard to smooth things over.

Which is sort of dumb and weak if you ask me... any operation that accepts money in lieu of your blood