UnderGround Forums Conor's victim was a Muslim

13 days ago
2/22/19

He tricked him pretending he was going to shake his hand and then smashed his phone.

Khabib hatred seething though.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/12/conor-mcgregor-tricked-alleged-phone-handshake-robbery-arrest/

13 days ago
2/22/19

Conor McGregor duped the dude whose phone he allegedly snatched and smashed in order to get to the goods ... so claims the guy who lost his phone.

TMZ Sports spoke with Ahmed Abdirzak, a UK resident, who tells us he was vacationing in Miami before Monday's scuffle with the former UFC champ. 

13 days ago
10/30/03

Is this a verified hate crime?

13 days ago
8/13/13
James Franco -

Is this a verified hate crime?

As far as I see it, yes absolutely. 

13 days ago
12/7/18

I posted yesterday how the truth would come out. How the man was not a Conor fan at all, but a racist muslim kebob fanboy who was mocking Conor about the loss, and who was hurling anti-Irish racial slurs at Conor. 

what did I tell you guys:) news is going to break soon. The racist muslim douchebag was even on TMZ talking about how he was targeting Conor. It was a set up. Trust me on this, this is going to be massive breaking news soon. How kebob fanboys are racist muslims, and how Conor was being targeted and victimized by racist muslims. 

13 days ago
2/22/19
ConorWinsTheRematch -

I posted yesterday how the truth would come out. How the man was not a Conor fan at all, but a racist muslim kebob fanboy who was mocking Conor about the loss, and who was hurling anti-Irish racial slurs at Conor. 

what did I tell you guys:) news is going to break soon. The racist muslim douchebag was even on TMZ talking about how he was targeting Conor. It was a set up. Trust me on this, this is going to be massive breaking news soon. How kebob fanboys are racist muslims, and how Conor was being targeted and victimized by racist muslims. 

Conor just got arrested for attacking a muslim, Rainman

13 days ago
12/7/18

This further corroborates the truth

The racist muslim kebob fanboy douchebags were following Conor around, specifically looking to target Conor. They will be charged with racist hate speech after it's revealed what disgusting racist shit they were saying to Conor. In reality, they are lucky to not have gotten their heads bashed in by Conor. Conor showed amazing restraint. kebob fanboys are going to become the #1 public enemies of the world very soon

Edited: 13 days ago
3/13/18

awe did little whittle words cause this barbaric behavior?

groundhog day...?

13 days ago
8/13/13
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Keep dreaming , your idol is a horrible human being. Quite ironic a God fearing man that you are is on his sack so hard. 

12/7/18

This fully exposes the agenda, and who the "person" really was, and what he was really about/really after. I'm glad he's doing the media rounds because he's exposing himself and turning everyone against him. I love it. I told you guys, the truth would be revealed. This is going to be massive breaking news. Conor was the victim of harresment and racist hate speech. This shines the light on how racist kebob muslim fanboys really are, and it's going to make Conor a saint heading into the rematch 

13 days ago
3/13/18

Introducing Mr Conor McMeme

Tough guy extraordinaire...

13 days ago
3/12/15

This only confirms my theory that the guy was antagonizing him. 

Flyingocto/Peter/Angry Ram/Tomtom you are a mentally unstable devious creature with stalker like tendencies and I strongly encourage you to seek out a psychiatrist. 

13 days ago
2/22/19
The Lion King -

Flyingocto/Peter/Angry Ram/Tomtom you are a mentally unstable devious creature with stalker like tendencies and I strongly encourage you to seek out a psychiatrist. 

Are you saying Muslims antoagonize people?

13 days ago
3/12/15
PeterJansen -
The Lion King -

I’m saying that flyingocto/peter Jansen/tomtomthumb/Angry Ram is a mentally unstable stalker who needs to be psychologically evaluated 

13 days ago
3/20/12
3fie - 

shogun chuckles

13 days ago
6/18/14
3fie - 

That's hilarious.
13 days ago
8/13/13
3fie -

Bow tie and cap lol he has horrible fashion sense. Looks like a queer leprechaun or something. 

13 days ago
2/22/19
The Lion King -
PeterJansen -
The Lion King -

I’m saying that flyingocto/peter Jansen/tomtomthumb/Angry Ram is a mentally unstable stalker who needs to be psychologically evaluated 

Says ConorWinsTheRematch

13 days ago
6/18/14
Angry Ram - 
3fie -

Bow tie and cap lol he has horrible fashion sense. Looks like a queer leprechaun or something. 

And what's with his pits all the time? Faber was giving him a hard time about that, too.
13 days ago
12/7/14
3fie -

good lord man, are you trying to give thiaguy an aneurysm?

12/7/18
The Lion King -
PeterJansen -
The Lion King -

He was also mysterio on sherdog, and has had a ton of alternate accounts there too. He is truly one sick demented deranged psychopath who has absolutely NO LIFE what so ever. He's a complete nutjob loser. 

Also, check the stuff I've posted brother. Fake news media constantly kept calling him a "fan." So irresponsible and disgusting. He was never a fan. I have been given the name of all that man's social media accounts. I have tons of proof that he is a racist muslim kebob fanboy. He was there with a motive to instigate, and he was harassing Conor all night. He even started hurling anti-Irish racist slurs at Conor. Conor showed amazing restraint. He's lucky that only his phone was broken. Like I said, news will break soon, and its going to be massive. The truth will come out. Conor was the victim of harassment and racist hate speech from muslims. This will be massive worldwide news soon

13 days ago
2/22/19
ConorWinsTheRematch -
The Lion King -
PeterJansen -
The Lion King -

He was also mysterio on sherdog, and has had a ton of alternate accounts there too. He is truly one sick demented deranged psychopath who has absolutely NO LIFE what so ever. He's a complete nutjob loser. 

Also, check the stuff I've posted brother. Fake news media constantly kept calling him a "fan." So irresponsible and disgusting. He was never a fan. I have been given the name of all that man's social media accounts. I have tons of proof that he is a racist muslim kebob fanboy. He was there with a motive to instigate, and he was harassing Conor all night. He even started hurling anti-Irish racist slurs at Conor. Conor showed amazing restraint. He's lucky that only his phone was broken. Like I said, news will break soon, and its going to be massive. The truth will come out. Conor was the victim of harassment and racist hate speech from muslims. This will be massive worldwide news soon

Yours are all made up storied though, it was actually confirmed you were posting on the UG on Chistmas and New Years Eve defending Conor's honor.

13 days ago
3/26/13

Who cares if he was a mudslime. What does that have to do with anything?

13 days ago
12/9/18
PeterJansen -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
The Lion King -
PeterJansen -
The Lion King -

Yours are all made up storied though, it was actually confirmed you were posting on the UG on Chistmas and New Years Eve defending Conor's honor.

Bringing up that someone else posted on Christmas Eve because they pointed out you were a loser who is on here 24/7? 

13 days ago
12/9/18
The Lion King -
PeterJansen -
The Lion King -

Tom Tom is a different poster imo. But ram peter and octo are absolutely the same person