UnderGround Forums Costa throwing shade at Romero, calls him dirty

25 days ago
10/14/17

25 days ago
8/3/19

Says the guy who hit Uriah Hall's testicles twice in an 8 minute fight and was also warned about eye-pokes.

25 days ago
3/20/12

lol

mr Illegal IV calling somebody dirty

This will age well

25 days ago
1/4/15

I mean..... Its not a debate.

Romero IS a dirty fighter.

Any non filthy casuals who remember stoolgate know this to be fact.

If hes willing to do that unbelievable bullshit then I dont think hes above faking a nut shot here and there.

Not saying he did but hes proven in the past to be a complete cheater.

Go watch stool gate and tell me hes all about honor and fairness lol. guy will take any advantage he can get regardless of how nasty or cunty a move it is.

25 days ago
8/3/19
watahhh -

If hes willing to do that unbelievable bullshit then I dont think hes above faking a nut shot here and there.

Go watch stool gate and tell me hes all about honor and fairness lol. guy will take any advantage he can get regardless of how nasty or cunty a move it is.

Whittaker said the sane thing in his most recent podcast, Romero will do whatever the ref allows him to in order to win. However, when Whittaker says it, fine, but when a similarly dirty fighter says it, it kinda rings hollow.

Edited: 25 days ago
1/9/11

Costa should probably make sure his USADA tests all come back clear, before he starts talking shit like that. 

25 days ago
1/30/16
BathtubwiththeBoiz -
watahhh -

Whittaker said the sane thing in his most recent podcast, Romero will do whatever the ref allows him to in order to win. However, when Whittaker says it, fine, but when a similarly dirty fighter says it, it kinda rings hollow.

Yoel is dirty, but just because Whittaker says something doesn’t make it golden

Bobby is an habitual excuse maker

25 days ago
6/17/16
watahhh -

Even more so now because he has gotten away with 90% of it for years now.

Why change when it wins you big fights and nobody is going to do fuck all about it?

This is a bit of the pot calling the kettle dirty when they could both use a good washing.

Costa got awarded the victory, he should move on with his life.

25 days ago
1/1/01

Costa should be forced to move up to 205, hell Romero too....

25 days ago
1/15/07

Romero always plays all kinds of games (complaining to the refs about "fouls" against him, taunting his opponent, etc.) during his fights. Opponents need to be ready for it.

25 days ago
1/1/01

Total cheater.  Stool gate, glove grab from inside, eye pokes and faking the groin shot.

25 days ago
1/1/01
danybayamon23 - 
BathtubwiththeBoiz -
watahhh -

Yoel is dirty, but just because Whittaker says something doesn’t make it golden

Bobby is an habitual excuse maker

Didn't Whittaker also straight up accuse Romero of juicing. He didn't try to mince words at all.
25 days ago
12/8/12

I seem to remember Tim Kennedy cheating which led to the whole chain of events that caused stoolgate.....what you lames call a cheater I call a crafty vet.

25 days ago
12/29/10

Yoel bends the rules for sure & I love it!

The 'look over there' point to the knockdown of Costa was gold. Defend yourself at all times!

25 days ago
8/14/12

Yoel is a dirty fighter lol 

25 days ago
10/14/17

Dirty fighter or not, dude is entertaining

25 days ago
4/22/13
deepu -

Total cheater.  Stool gate, glove grab from inside, eye pokes and faking the groin shot.

The glove grabbing was done by Kennedy just before Romero's stoolgate fiasco.

25 days ago
10/20/10

I see you soon Boi!

Edited: 25 days ago
10/20/10

Romero has gone downhill since his slimey interprator left him. That guy was legendary

25 days ago
10/20/10

25 days ago
10/20/10

25 days ago
10/20/10

25 days ago
10/20/10

25 days ago
10/9/10
watahhh -

I mean I’m not sure if Romero cheated in this fight, I’d have to watch it again

But you’re completely right 

It’s very rare that I call any fighter dirty or a cheater, and it’s been well documented that Yoel engages is extracurricular behavior during a lot of his fights 

IV is against the rules, but Yoel hasn’t really had any consequences for a single time he has cheated DURING fights with everyone watching 

25 days ago
10/9/10
CormierCumminsideme -

Yoel bends the rules for sure & I love it!

The 'look over there' point to the knockdown of Costa was gold. Defend yourself at all times!

Yeah I mean the “look over there” move isn’t illegal and is just a smart vet move on his part. 

Costa should be focused on his target so hopefully that’s a lesson for him