25 days ago
5/14/13
Liyon -
danybayamon23 - 
BathtubwiththeBoiz -
watahhh -

I mean..... Its not a debate.

Romero IS a dirty fighter.

Any non filthy casuals who remember stoolgate know this to be fact.

If hes willing to do that unbelievable bullshit then I dont think hes above faking a nut shot here and there.

Not saying he did but hes proven in the past to be a complete cheater.

Go watch stool gate and tell me hes all about honor and fairness lol. guy will take any advantage he can get regardless of how nasty or cunty a move it is.

Whittaker said the sane thing in his most recent podcast, Romero will do whatever the ref allows him to in order to win. However, when Whittaker says it, fine, but when a similarly dirty fighter says it, it kinda rings hollow.

Yoel is dirty, but just because Whittaker says something doesn’t make it golden

Bobby is an habitual excuse maker

Didn't Whittaker also straight up accuse Romero of juicing. He didn't try to mince words at all.

Hard not to accuse a guy looking like Yoel, who's failed a test.

Where there's smoke there's normally fire.

25 days ago
1/1/01

Distracting him by pointing at his mouth piece and then hitting him isnt dirty, it's HILARIOUS! It's an IQ test and he failed it. 

25 days ago
12/10/09
watahhh -

If hes willing to do that unbelievable bullshit then I dont think hes above faking a nut shot here and there.

Go watch stool gate and tell me hes all about honor and fairness lol. guy will take any advantage he can get regardless of how nasty or cunty a move it is.

This. Also, that knee from costa was legal and he faked it.  Pretending he got poked in the eye last fight as well. He’s the stool sittingest, eye pokingest, fake groin shotest fence grabbingest cheater in the entire ufc. 

25 days ago
8/3/11
crudz -

Romero has gone downhill since his slimey interprator left him. That guy was legendary

Wow how come I never thought of that. Bring the interpreter back! I might even buy a used car from him.

24 days ago
8/3/19
danybayamon23 -
BathtubwiththeBoiz -
watahhh -

Whittaker said the sane thing in his most recent podcast, Romero will do whatever the ref allows him to in order to win. However, when Whittaker says it, fine, but when a similarly dirty fighter says it, it kinda rings hollow.

Yoel is dirty, but just because Whittaker says something doesn’t make it golden

Bobby is an habitual excuse maker

I like how you've taken what I have said out of its context and extrapolated it into a dig at Whittaker. I wish I could read one word of a sentence and make the rest up, it would make reading less of a chore!

24 days ago
3/30/14
JOESONDO -

Distracting him by pointing at his mouth piece and then hitting him isnt dirty, it's HILARIOUS! It's an IQ test and he failed it. 

Yeah if anything thats funny.  It also looked like that knee definitly hit the top of the cup which still hurts like hell

Romero has done some questionable things but these two seem like pretty stupid examples

24 days ago
1/13/11

I get that vibe from Yoel as well actually. Just a lot of little things added together, kinda like Jones. 

24 days ago
7/10/02
That wasn't a nut shot? Come on LOL How that keeps popping up? Replay is pretty damn clear. Let's say Yoel wasn't really hurt and just taking the opportunity for a breather, it was STILL a low blow!

As for the pointing, it was just funny and IMO Costa never fell for it... but it seems by his comments he did ha ha.

I'm a huge Yoel fan and yes I can admit he has done some shady shit, but not in this bout.
24 days ago
10/14/17

Definitely didn’t fake the nut shot. Did y’all watch the live replay?

Edited: 24 days ago
2/14/14

Didn’t Yoel get his balls blasted in that fight

24 days ago
10/17/18
watahhh -

That was his corner, not his doing 

24 days ago
12/10/09
Mike OxBIG -

Definitely didn’t fake the nut shot. Did y’all watch the live replay?

I guess we’ll agree to disagree but I watch the replay over and over and it looks way above his groin to me, in spite of what the announcers were saying. 

24 days ago
1/6/10
watahhh -

It's okay for Romero to be a dirty fighter, Jesus died for his sins.

24 days ago
3/30/14
Gohan blanco -
watahhh -

I thought the ref was the one who initiated all of it, even told them to come back in and wipe him off again or somthing

Its been years since Ive seen it

24 days ago
1/1/01
It also looked like that knee definitly hit the top of the cup which still hurts like hell

It's supposed to hurt like hell. Hurting your opponent is something you DEFINITELY want to do in a fight.

24 days ago
6/27/18

Is this something new? Did Costa not watch any of Romero's previous fights? Yoel is always pulling something shady, I thought it was obvious at this point.

24 days ago
11/19/06

Stoolgate? Hello.  Yoel is a cheater always has been. 42 and jacked to the gills. Whatever. Glad to see him lose. What a stain. 

24 days ago
1/1/01
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
JOESONDO -

Yeah if anything thats funny.  It also looked like that knee definitly hit the top of the cup which still hurts like hell

Romero has done some questionable things but these two seem like pretty stupid examples

Exactly! Werdum did the same thing to Big Country and it was hilarious then too. The very fact that a professional fighter would fall for the “your shoe laces are untied” trick is ridiculously funny. Costa shouldn’t be complaining, he should be embarrassed.

23 days ago
3/30/14
Diesel67 -
It also looked like that knee definitly hit the top of the cup which still hurts like hell

It's supposed to hurt like hell. Hurting your opponent is something you DEFINITELY want to do in a fight.

I mean a trained fighter kneeing the cup still hurts your junk.  If you hit the cup its low enough to be an illegal shot regardless

23 days ago
8/18/13

Two of the dirtiest fighters in the game. Every combat sport needs dirty fighters you’re hoping will get knocked out though!

23 days ago
1/1/01
Gñe - 
deepu -

Total cheater.  Stool gate, glove grab from inside, eye pokes and faking the groin shot.

The glove grabbing was done by Kennedy just before Romero's stoolgate fiasco.

Oops, thanks for correction.

23 days ago
10/9/10
deepu -
Gñe - 
deepu -

Total cheater.  Stool gate, glove grab from inside, eye pokes and faking the groin shot.

The glove grabbing was done by Kennedy just before Romero's stoolgate fiasco.

Oops, thanks for correction.

Yeah I think the glove grabbing allowed Kennedy to land the right hand that dropped Yoel before the end of the round 

23 days ago
8/20/05
Gohan blanco -
watahhh -

Sheeeit. He tried to put water all over the damn place in this past fight, but his corner took the bottle from him. 

Dudes dirty. 

23 days ago
7/20/01

he ain't wrong

Meaning Yoel Romero GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

23 days ago
8/20/19

those in glass houses should not throw stones