UnderGround Forums Could McGregor beat older but bigger fighters?

27 days ago
11/20/08

He was a master counter striker and a sniper with his left. But would be able to take out bigger dudes?

For example. Tito Ortiz, if they fought now, do you think he'd be able to beat Tito?

What about Arlovski? Who would you bet on if they fought?

27 days ago
1/1/01

Arlovski would murder him. But i think he'd beat the brakes off Tito.

27 days ago
12/4/18

Tito would absolutely destroy that midget. What would stop Tito from putting him on his back and elbowing him to death? 

27 days ago
11/20/08
God Of Thunder -

Tito would absolutely destroy that midget. What would stop Tito from putting him on his back and elbowing him to death? 

McGregor's left?

27 days ago
1/11/10

He couldn’t KO a 60 year old man with a sucker punch. He’d have no chance against a skilled heavier fighter like Tito or Arlovski 

27 days ago
10/20/16

He would KO Chuck faster than Tito did

27 days ago
10/20/16
Kanye loves fishdicks -

He couldn’t KO a 60 year old man with a sucker punch. He’d have no chance against a skilled heavier fighter like Tito or Arlovski 

If Conor and the old dude rematched in the Octogon I think Conor would probably get the KO 

27 days ago
7/19/13

Conor won’t win another fight in a long time in the UFC, unless they match him up with a midget. Dude is washed up.. 155lb he’d get whooped by everybody, even guys outside of top 10. Anything above that division is even worse for him. 

27 days ago
12/4/18

27 days ago
2/14/11

I could see him walking through two thirds of the HW division. 

27 days ago
10/12/19

He would smash shogun that's for sure 

27 days ago
1/6/10

Of course he can.

Proof:

27 days ago
1/1/01
He couldn't even beat Nate Diaz for fucksakes.
26 days ago
10/3/11

OP probably doesn't get outside much and has no idea people have different sizes

26 days ago
11/14/16

Conor will have plenty of time to “beat off” older much bigger men in prison when his lifestyle catches up with him. Then they will violate every orifice on his body. 

26 days ago
12/7/14

I feel at this point Conor would have an excellent chance of outlasting the Polar Bear Paul Varelans.  (he's still alive, I hope!)

26 days ago
10/12/13
What's Henry "Sentoryu" Miller up to lately?
Edited: 26 days ago
4/19/10
KnockoutThoughts -

Conor won’t win another fight in a long time in the UFC, unless they match him up with a midget. Dude is washed up.. 155lb he’d get whooped by everybody, even guys outside of top 10. Anything above that division is even worse for him. 

Some of you idiots honestly either have such short memories, or are simply blinded by hate and jealousy.

https://youtu.be/1YXYwVP-qvA

26 days ago
12/7/18
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -
KnockoutThoughts -

Some of you idiots honestly either have such short memories, or are simply blinded by hate and jealousy.

Its definently the latter. also add mentall liness. KnockoutThoughts is a legit shizophrenic. Just read some of his pathetic posts before and after the Aldo and Alvarez wins. Hes a legit nutjob. Hes also a bus driver for a living haha. And no, im not making that up. Hes a broke miserable pathetic mentally ill nutbag who's mad at the world that hes such a loser, and takes out all of those frustartions on successfull people like Conor. Conor is the object of his obsessions. Conor's success is the object of all his hate because he never got anywhere in his life. By the way, it's nice to see you posting again:) 1 of the best posters here. Glad you are back.

26 days ago
7/19/13
ConorWinsTheRematch -
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -
KnockoutThoughts -

Its definently the latter. also add mentall liness. KnockoutThoughts is a legit shizophrenic. Just read some of his pathetic posts before and after the Aldo and Alvarez wins. Hes a legit nutjob. Hes also a bus driver for a living haha. And no, im not making that up. Hes a broke miserable pathetic mentally ill nutbag who's mad at the world that hes such a loser, and takes out all of those frustartions on successfull people like Conor. Conor is the object of his obsessions. Conor's success is the object of all his hate because he never got anywhere in his life. By the way, it's nice to see you posting again:) 1 of the best posters here. Glad you are back.

Destroyed you so bad that you’re going through a resentment phase I see. Days later here you are, still upset. I remember when you first snapped as NBKFanForLife. It was hilarious to see you lose your temper, you used to be such a snowflake prior to that. New accounts, same lunatic. That’s what makes you so easy to identify. Do you remember when you tried to deny you were the same guy, but eventually you couldn’t contain the lunatic inside..haha and we confirmed what we already knew. I am your father. I’ve watched you grow up and lose your mind over the years across multiple accounts, now we’re here. Whoopings are necessary sometimes MMABaller13. You haven’t returned to that thread since, but clearly you’re still feeling the effects. You claim EVERYBODY has mental illness who you disagree with. I’ve seen your other posts. Do you not see a pattern here? Is this not a red flag to you? Is your Twitter not a red flag? lol  I make you go into a full fledged meltdown every single time, and on your Twitter you claim to be a Christian. God this, Jesus that, but on here you are swearing and cursing like a lunatic in every thread. You make a fool of yourself, sometimes I even feel sorry for you. Your favorite fighter was on welfare. I would say any man who works gets more respect than a man who was mooching off the government. You’re on several platforms sucking his balls. Do you even work? Because you clearly don’t have enough free time to work given your busy testicle licking schedule. 

26 days ago
7/19/13

26 days ago
7/19/13

These Conor fans are delusional. They still don’t believe the Conor train is dead on the tracks. Match him up with Leonardo Santos, Charles Oliveira, Jorge Masvidal, Tony Ferguson, Dan Hooker, or anybody in the 155lb division. Conor’s been ducking the division for years now. He’s trying to avoid the inevitable, the KO finish we all know is coming. He’s washed up. He made his name fighting midgets, and some of you are still lost in the sauce. Delusional bastards who refuse to accept that the hype job has been exposed. He can’t fight men his size and win. He’s going to get KO’d, would have already been KO’d, but he chose to tap for his life against Nate and Khabib. It’s only a matter of time, but he’s ducking the true threats like the plague now. Leo Santos would KO him out cold. He better keep roonin! 

25 days ago
4/19/10

^^ for someone accusing others of being upset... you sure sound angry yourself buddy. 

Edited: 25 days ago
4/19/10

25 days ago
4/19/10