UnderGround Forums Cowboy gets his own Bud can

7 days ago
1/1/01

*Gets. Boss, can I get promoted to proofreader?

7 days ago
12/4/18

Ugh 

7 days ago
8/24/15
CavRyda -
CavRyda -

Anybody in Vegas want to buy some for Me? I have paypal

anybody? i really want one

I also would like to buy some.

7 days ago
2/14/11
CavRyda -

Lol, salesman’s dream :D

7 days ago
10/10/18

Is this to counteract Conners Pooper 12 for this event? 

7 days ago
1/1/01

Wow

7 days ago
12/18/15
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
RichardSteel -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

That would actually get me to buy a Budweiser for the first time in, ever. Wouldn't drink it, but I'd buy it.

Is there anything more cringe worthy or fagotty than a beer snob? At least most wine enthusiasts know deep down they are pussies.

I'm sorry, I don't drink beer. I'm not a loser. 

More of a Proper 12 man?

7 days ago
1/1/01

Haven't drank for many years but there's nothing wrong with drinking Bud, especially if they sponsor you.  Be happy for Cowboy rather than try to impress the UG with your beer choices.

7 days ago
7/11/08

Cool piece of memorabilia.  

6 days ago
1/1/01

I'm a beer snob. Have been a commercial brewer and a certified beer judge, but I'll drink crap nearly ice cold American versions of a pilsner if it is a hot humid day and I'm out sweating in the sun. There is a context for most everything, In my mispent youth I got ripped on boilermaker variants using bud more than once. It isn't a great beer or even a good one per se, But it isn't noxious. I actually had a japanese GF who was a solid beer drinker and liked to put away a couple pint glasses of pilsner before dinner even arrived though she preferred draft kirin to anything American. The pils style doesn't lend itself to exciting beers. Saaz hops don't have that much character, but no reason to spurn bud. It is what it is. A cheap Pils. My bigger issue with them is the use of rice to lower costs and make a visually lighter beer.

Personally I go for more malty german lagers over the pils style though a well made pils can be enjoyable. None of the big commercial North American brands fit that category though, though czechwar from Europe is pretty good. Pilsner urquel is yummy when fresh in draft it doesn't travel well in the green bottles which are prone to light damage and skunks rapidly. Trumer brewed in Berkeley is yummy s well. They brought the whole brewery over from austria and flew the brewmaster over to teach them how to make it authentic.

There are a few craft breweries doing nice pilsners . Only tied most in draft or cask, which is an unfair comparison to cans/bottles.

6 days ago
8/20/15

ESPN announcers  cant even fucking pronounce his name correctly during the NCAA championship. Do your homework bitches. Espn that is.

6 days ago
5/23/07
OG 12er - 

Everyone drinks Budweiser until they get their adult taste buds. Cringe on that, faggot. 

you typed 'cringe' then call someone else a faggot. awesome
6 days ago
7/16/13
Wildcard -

I'm a beer snob. Have been a commercial brewer and a certified beer judge, but I'll drink crap nearly ice cold American versions of a pilsner if it is a hot humid day and I'm out sweating in the sun. There is a context for most everything, In my mispent youth I got ripped on boilermaker variants using bud more than once. It isn't a great beer or even a good one per se, But it isn't noxious. I actually had a japanese GF who was a solid beer drinker and liked to put away a couple pint glasses of pilsner before dinner even arrived though she preferred draft kirin to anything American. The pils style doesn't lend itself to exciting beers. Saaz hops don't have that much character, but no reason to spurn bud. It is what it is. A cheap Pils. My bigger issue with them is the use of rice to lower costs and make a visually lighter beer.

Personally I go for more malty german lagers over the pils style though a well made pils can be enjoyable. None of the big commercial North American brands fit that category though, though czechwar from Europe is pretty good. Pilsner urquel is yummy when fresh in draft it doesn't travel well in the green bottles which are prone to light damage and skunks rapidly. Trumer brewed in Berkeley is yummy s well. They brought the whole brewery over from austria and flew the brewmaster over to teach them how to make it authentic.

There are a few craft breweries doing nice pilsners . Only tied most in draft or cask, which is an unfair comparison to cans/bottles.

Have you had Sixpoint's Pils? Also, I'm planning to take the certification test to be a beer judge in the coming months. How tough was it?

6 days ago
1/1/12
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
OG 12er - 

Everyone drinks Budweiser until they get their adult taste buds. Cringe on that, faggot. 

you typed 'cringe' then call someone else a faggot. awesome

It's cool, you don't get sarcasm. Not everyone does. 

6 days ago
4/18/13
Wildcard -

How do you rate Sam Adams and Brooklyn Lager?

6 days ago
5/30/15
RichardSteel -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

That would actually get me to buy a Budweiser for the first time in, ever. Wouldn't drink it, but I'd buy it.

Is there anything more cringe worthy or fagotty than a beer snob? At least most wine enthusiasts know deep down they are pussies.

Anyone who would use the word "fagotty" definitely comes to mind. 

6 days ago
10/19/14
KhabibWinsTheRematch -
RichardSteel -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

I'm sorry, I don't drink beer. I'm not a loser. 

Your screen name indicates otherwise. 

6 days ago
1/1/12

Budweiser is the shit. So many faggots in this thread

6 days ago
6/15/19
I enjoy a bud from time to time. I like craft beer too, but I am blessed with the ability to enjoy cheap things and that's a good thing!
Edited: 6 days ago
3/13/18

That is a big deal. Having a look around they don't re-label their product on a whim. Lot more famous events and people have had similiar done in the past. Totally a collector's item.

Meanwhile all his poor little opponent got was some rancid flesh named after him...

??

A post shared by ???????? | ????????? (@mkala_) on

6 days ago
2/5/06
Wildcard - 

How many scarves do you own?
6 days ago
11/24/02

Probably one of the coolest and well matched endorsements I’ve seen in sports! Hope he is also getting a fat payday!

6 days ago
8/2/19
This is awesome, glad to see Cowboy getting some big late career sponsorships
5 days ago
7/29/02

Bud is good here, moutain water.

5 days ago
7/23/09
CavRyda -

one more time lol