UnderGround Forums Cowboy invites online troll to fight him at home

5 days ago
6/9/16

But the guy never showed...

User Timmuts commented: "Maybe it's a good idea to start a new carreer [sic]. Like driving snowscooters... because clearly fighting is not something for you."

Cerrone wrote: "Tell ya what I live at [hidden for privacy], NM 87015. Come on down to the ranch and try your luck with someone that sucks at fighting?? I'll leave the gate open for ya?? But you a scared little bitch that talks shit on IG, so show up let's just see what kinda man you are."

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/2/13/21136413/donald-cerrone-posted-home-address-instagram-but-frightened-troll-never-showed-up-mma

5 days ago
1/1/01

Good idea not to show. Bad idea to give out your home address like that.

5 days ago
2/19/18

After Cerrone's last fight I think Timmuts could take him

5 days ago
2/5/06
Floppy Divac - 

You can find that in about 2 minutes on the internet.....no wait, I found it in the time it took to type BMF Ranch

5 days ago
2/9/09

Id love to fight Cerrone. Not because id think I even have a 1 in a billion chance to win, but more so because I think he's the man

5 days ago
9/22/11

Not a good look cowboy.

5 days ago
4/11/10

Bent the knee for UFC + Conor and is now overcompensating for it

Edited: 5 days ago
6/9/16
The Closed Guard -

Id love to fight Cerrone. Not because id think I even have a 1 in a billion chance to win, but more so because I think he's the man

Fuck, can you imagine showing up with a buddy who records it and then you could spend years telling the story to anyone who will listen.

"Yeah, there was this time I showed up at Donald Cerrone's ranch and challenged him to a fight and we threw down."

"Sure, man. That's some bullshit."

*Pulls out phone and plays video of Cowboy kicking your ass in the plains of New Mexico while you grin like a motherfucker. 

That would be epic.

5 days ago
1/10/13

Good for Donald. I've never been a huge fan of his. Though the fight with Conor went similar to how I thought it would (I didn't anticipate Donald eating multiple shoulders), I hoped he would put up a better fight. I hate seeing people bashing the guy and talking so much shit about him. None of these people would say a word to him in person. Donald has had a long career with a lot of damn fights. He's had his highs and lows, but overall has had one hell of a career. The last couple of years Donald has taken a ton of damage. His face was busted up badly by Ferguson two fights ago. And Justin didnt cause the swelling or cutting, but he crushed Donald. Donald is getting older and taking the type of damage that he isnt ever going to recover from. I think that's part of why he was hurt so badly by the leg when he ducked under that lefthand that Conor opened with. He wasn't ever going to beat Conor, but this older and slowing version of Donald didnt have much of a chance.

It sucks that so many people new to the UFC and watching the coverage on ESPN will only remember Cowboy from this fight. He deserves so much more respect than he has been getting. And guys are really trying to talk tough on social media now, pathetic. I could just see the headlines about how Cowboy shoots some guy trespassing on his property.

5 days ago
8/13/13

Risky fight for cowboy 

5 days ago
11/28/03

i just punked a dude on craigslist. he thinks hes comin over to buy my 65" hdtv for $20

but i gave him cowboys address, i told him to show up and say he is "Timmuts" for the deal

5 days ago
7/8/06

Time for Donald to stop reading the comments.

5 days ago
7/20/01

wouldn't be the first time..

https://www.foxsports.com/ufc/haymaker/story/donald-cerrone-posts-address-on-twitter-dares-someone-to-steal-his-truck-010714

5 days ago
6/28/10
CaptainWoody -
Floppy Divac - 

You can find that in about 2 minutes on the internet.....no wait, I found it in the time it took to type BMF Ranch

this

5 days ago
4/11/10
ranier wolfcastle -

i just punked a dude on craigslist. he thinks hes comin over to buy my 65" hdtv for $20

but i gave him cowboys address, i told him to show up and say he is "Timmuts" for the deal

I wish this was true 

5 days ago
6/9/16
ranier wolfcastle -

LOL!

5 days ago
12/7/18
ranier wolfcastle -

You are pure evil lmao. An even bigger instigator then Airel is lol. Some people just want things to go up in flames lol

4 days ago
1/1/01
CaptainWoody -
Floppy Divac - 

I figured as much. But giving it out and inviting the guy over for a fight is a bad idea regardless imo.

4 days ago
2/25/09

Aw shit Cowboys about to get flooded with pizzas!

4 days ago
12/1/10

type bmf ranch into google.

4 days ago
7/8/13

lol at how thin skinned Cerrone is here, like this is the first time he's ever been exposed to the public. 

4 days ago
8/13/13
Slap Johnson -

Aw shit Cowboys about to get flooded with pizzas!

I sent him a horse tail butt plug giddy up!! 

4 days ago
8/13/13

4 days ago
1/1/01
Angry Ram -

Wood. I don't even like horses.

4 days ago
11/28/14
Floppy Divac -
Angry Ram -

Wood. I don't even like horses.

It's obvious, you're more of a cow guy