UnderGround Forums Cowboy invites online troll to fight him at home

12 days ago
1/1/12

I would go, let him hit me and choke me out and then drink a few beers with him. Your best friends are the ones you can fight. I'd have a new best friend. 

12 days ago
2/11/20

3 mo of shoulder strike training and I'm coming to the ranch

11 days ago
5/15/15
Angry Ram -
Slap Johnson -

Aw shit Cowboys about to get flooded with pizzas!

I sent him a horse tail butt plug giddy up!! 

This is genius.

11 days ago
12/7/10
Mustard Tiger -

Time for Donald to stop reading the comments.

Exactly man, if you can't take the heat, or too fragile to withstand shoulder bumps, maybe you need to stay out the kitchen and keep riding snowmobiles.

11 days ago
1/12/12

11 days ago
1/1/01

Just give him some $$$ and he won't fight back

11 days ago
3/29/11
BringBackGoldy -

Not a good look cowboy.

What ah twat! 

11 days ago
12/22/19

wonder if someone from Anonymous can find out Timmut's home address & Cowboy pays him a visit?

11 days ago
7/25/12
moogin83 -
Angry Ram -
Slap Johnson -

Aw shit Cowboys about to get flooded with pizzas!

I sent him a horse tail butt plug giddy up!! 

This is genius.

Agreed

11 days ago
1/11/10
iJehova -

wonder if someone from Anonymous can find out Timmut's home address & Cowboy pays him a visit?

A boxer in England, Curtis woodhouse I think, found an online trolls address and threatened to come round his house. The troll couldn’t apologise quick enough. 

Edited: 11 days ago
1/24/20

Why in God's name is Cowboy engaging anonymous trolls on social media? I've always thought he was a great fighter but a pretty unintelligent person overall. This just reinforces that belief.

11 days ago
11/28/03

mark hunt told a story in his book where he was playing video games and some asshole was talkin a ton of shit.  somehow hunt got his address and went over there, it was like a 13 year old kid iirc. hunt did nothing to him

10 days ago
1/27/12
Angry Ram -

Risky fight for cowboy 

lol

10 days ago
1/27/12
The Original SST -

3 mo of shoulder strike training and I'm coming to the ranch

lol

10 days ago
1/27/12
OG 12er -

I would go, let him hit me and choke me out and then drink a few beers with him. Your best friends are the ones you can fight. I'd have a new best friend. 

First sentance sounds like you were hoping for a hook-up.

10 days ago
12/22/18
Kanye loves fishdicks -
iJehova -

A boxer in England, Curtis woodhouse I think, found an online trolls address and threatened to come round his house. The troll couldn’t apologise quick enough. 

We actually freedom in America and could shoot him as soon as he knocks on the door. I would personally just beat his ass with my fists.