UnderGround Forums Cowboy landed less than 10 clean strikes on Tony

Edited: 7 days ago
1/23/06

Ferg wasn't even warmed up by the time of stoppage.

Who is the best Lightweight of all time?

7 days ago
3/20/12

Crazy Tony rolled most of em

he has such bizarre movement and cowboy was not figuring it out one bit

He breakdances and switches stances so much in fights that it is basically impossible to time him consistently 

7 days ago
1/23/06
Rambo John J - 

He breakdances and switches stances so much in fights that it is basically impossible to time him consistently 

Correct. Practically impossible to pattern. Tony's vision from playing baseball and football is a level above.

I wonder if Khabib will retire in Abu Dhabi
7 days ago
1/30/16

It’s crazy because in round 1 it was fairly even, Tony even looked more awkward than usual until the end

then round 2 he was on another level

7 days ago
5/8/16
CRE -
Rambo John J - 

Correct. Practically impossible to pattern. Tony's vision from playing baseball and football is a level above.

Had no idea he played baseball or football at high levels.  Never followed him on tuf, those seasons got boring. If his next fight is not khabib then they should strip kab and give a title fight to Tony. Just like the interim belt Tony never lost

7 days ago
1/23/06
Fahqhard - 
CRE -
Rambo John J - 

Had no idea he played baseball or football at high levels.  Never followed him on tuf, those seasons got boring. If his next fight is not khabib then they should strip kab and give a title fight to Tony. Just like the interim belt Tony never lost

Yes at a prestigious school. Muskegon Catholic Central. They've made the playoffs for football like 13 of the last 14 years.

7 days ago
2/9/09
danybayamon23 -

It’s crazy because in round 1 it was fairly even, Tony even looked more awkward than usual until the end

Thats what I love about Tony, Rd 1 means shit....round 2 he just starts running away with it

7 days ago
5/8/13

If he beats khabib, he’s the goat. But likewise for khabib. That is the fight for the greatest lightweight of all time. 

Edited: 7 days ago
1/23/06
Dugs95 - 

If he beats khabib, he's the goat. But likewise for khabib. That is the fight for the greatest lightweight of all time. 

Khabib isn't going to make it through Dustin.

7 days ago
8/22/14
Dugs95 -

If he beats khabib, he’s the goat. But likewise for khabib. That is the fight for the greatest lightweight of all time. 

Kabib has had faced the lowest level of competition to a title in history . even worse than Conor, who everyone shits on.

I won't be giving kabib credit for shit if he beat Tony.   He'd have to beat him 5 times in a row for me to give him the credit most people do.

7 days ago
1/23/06
CRE - 
Dugs95 - 

If he beats khabib, he's the goat. But likewise for khabib. That is the fight for the greatest lightweight of all time. 

Khabib isn't going to make it through Dustin.

7 days ago
12/7/18
Dugs95 -

KhabIb "may" be the "best" at LW, but he hasn't proven shit yet with his weak ass resume. His biggest win is a career FW off a 2 year lay off. Without Conor, Khabib's resume wouldn't even be better then Rondas. The Khabib hype reminds me of the Machida era hype. Fun fact: despite head to head, Conor still has a far superior resume to Khabib and has accomplished far more in MMA, then Khabib probably ever will.

7 days ago
1/23/06

7 days ago
1/23/06

Conor put a pressure on Khabib. Made him a superstar he wasn't yet ready to become. 

7 days ago
12/7/18

Khabib is not even close to being a superstar lolz. He's a 300k ppv fighter without Conor. Cant wait for Khabib's 15 minutes to be over once Conor dominates the rematch 

7 days ago
1/23/06

7 days ago
1/23/06
ConorWinsTheRematch - 

Khabib is not even close to being a superstar lolz. He's a 300k ppv fighter without Conor. Cant wait for Khabib's 15 minutes to be over once Conor dominates the rematch 

"ConorWinsTheRematch"?

7 days ago
1/1/12
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Man, you are salty as fuck.

7 days ago
2/24/07
OG 12er - 
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Man, you are salty as fuck.

He isn’t even over the beating Jones out on Shogun, and that was 2011. Expect to hear about Khabib until AT LEAST 2026
7 days ago
6/17/16

OP this verifies what my discerning eyes reported back to me after they viewed his face.

It was very clearly the face of the winner of a fight (especially when compared to the face of the Cowdad).

7 days ago
8/31/18
danybayamon23 -

Totally agree

Also why was this downvoted lol? 

7 days ago
6/17/16
ConorWinsTheRematch -

I've decided I like all of the Top Men at lightweight and I would like to collect their autographs and sporting memorabilia while also perhaps purchasing products that they market and promote.

7 days ago
6/17/16
CobraKaiRep -
danybayamon23 -

Totally agree

Also why was this downvoted lol? 

Some child was not prepared to receive the awesome responsibility the ability to cast votes conferred upon them.

This is to be expected.

7 days ago
6/20/11
bungee up -
Dugs95 -

Kabib has had faced the lowest level of competition to a title in history . even worse than Conor, who everyone shits on.

I won't be giving kabib credit for shit if he beat Tony.   He'd have to beat him 5 times in a row for me to give him the credit most people do.

Wins over RDA Conor and tony would mean nothing?

Name one guy at LW with 3 wins of that quality in their career.

7 days ago
1/1/01
shaqitup - 
bungee up -
Dugs95 -

Wins over RDA Conor and tony would mean nothing?

Name one guy at LW with 3 wins of that quality in their career.

I agree that they would definitely mean something.
The only arguable case (but probably doesn't rise to the level of those 3 opponents) imo is Poirier's wins over:
Anthony Pettis
Eddie Alvarez
Max Holloway