UnderGround Forums Cowboy tested positive

5/17/19 8:18 AM
2/23/11
baj54 -

A truly bad man who with such impressive stats has shit the bed every single time he has been given an oppurtunity to fight for a championship belt. I love me some cowboy but you can have the most impressive stats on the face of this big blue beautiful planet but it all boils down to one thing.......Has he won a belt in the UFC?

Sort of agree, but he has to be the best fighter to never win a belt. I hope he has a Bisping type run and wins the title after years of clawing his way back to the top and never giving up. He’s getting better still it seems, maybe he is a future champ, I could see him beating Dustin if Dustin beats Khabib. Would be a storybook ending to an amazing career.

5/17/19 9:20 AM
2/24/07
Mike OxBIG - 
cewi -

“In 2007, Donald Cerrone was suspended eight months and fined $2,400 after testing positive for the banned diuretic Hydrochlorothiazidefollowing his 56-second triangle choke submission over Alexander at WEC 30. The victory was changed to a No Contest.”

This medication is used to treat high blood pressure. Lowering high blood pressurehelps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. Hydrochlorothiazidebelongs to a class of drugs known as diuretics/"water pills." It works by causing you to make more urine. This helps your body get rid of extra salt and water.

LOL OK... diuretics are also used to mask banned PED's.

Let me guess...you believe the banned substance excuse too?

That said I don't care if he used PED's. So have nearly everyone else. Cowboy is a stud and always fun to watch fight.
5/17/19 9:21 AM
2/24/07
Tainted supplement not banned substance ha. Not gonna try to edit on this POS website
Edited: 5/17/19 5:55 PM
4/18/19

He's racist and a bully

Edit: calls people f*ggots too

5/17/19 5:59 PM
10/14/17
FrontBroRian -
Mike OxBIG - 
cewi -

“In 2007, Donald Cerrone was suspended eight months and fined $2,400 after testing positive for the banned diuretic Hydrochlorothiazidefollowing his 56-second triangle choke submission over Alexander at WEC 30. The victory was changed to a No Contest.”

This medication is used to treat high blood pressure. Lowering high blood pressurehelps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. Hydrochlorothiazidebelongs to a class of drugs known as diuretics/"water pills." It works by causing you to make more urine. This helps your body get rid of extra salt and water.

LOL OK... diuretics are also used to mask banned PED's.

Let me guess...you believe the banned substance excuse too?

That said I don't care if he used PED's. So have nearly everyone else. Cowboy is a stud and always fun to watch fight.

I don’t believe in the “tainted” supplements at all. I’m cool with fighters using to be honest. They put their bodies through hell and we all know the human body isn’t designed to do what these guys do. With that said I don’t think Cowboy was using serious shit back in his 8th pro fight for the WEC. If he was or wasn’t I don’t care at all, just what he tested + for isn’t that hardcore. Pretty sure the WEC weren’t doing any diligent testing 

5/17/19 5:59 PM
10/14/17
AdamKDEBIV -

He's racist and a bully

Oh shit! Call the law someone! 

5/17/19 7:15 PM
7/8/17

Impossible to not like this dude, hope he does something cool after he retires like a show following him around doing crazy shit 

5/17/19 7:48 PM
11/28/03

Cerrone was signed to fight in the WEC. His first fight in the promotion was against Kenneth Alexander. Originally a win via submission in 0:56 seconds of the first round, the decision was changed to a no contest when Cerrone tested positive hydrochlorothiazide, a banned diuretic.[16

legend regardless

5/17/19 9:17 PM
3/23/12
AdamKDEBIV -

He's racist and a bully

You sound like a faggot. 

5/17/19 9:24 PM
4/27/08
Mike OxBIG - 
cewi -

Diuretics are also commonly used to mask other substances in your body, which is precisely why they are banned in athletic competition.
5/17/19 9:37 PM
9/13/06
I support this 100% Accomplishments speak for themselves.
5/17/19 9:49 PM
1/30/16
youarewhatiswrong -
AdamKDEBIV -

He's racist and a bully

You sound like a faggot. 

Just because he sucks cock it doesn’t make him a faggot

the fact that he’s a faggot makes him a faggot

5/18/19 3:01 AM
3/6/07

What test was that?

WADA?

USADA?

5/18/19 3:37 AM
9/22/16
I still think this title belongs to Chris Lytle, but I won't deny that Cerrone is a bad motherfucker.
5/18/19 7:37 AM
4/18/19
youarewhatiswrong -
AdamKDEBIV -

He's racist and a bully

You sound like a faggot. 

Good one

5/18/19 7:38 AM
4/18/19
Mike OxBIG -
AdamKDEBIV -

He's racist and a bully

You don't have to care but a lot of people do, just putting it out there. He's not such a good guy...

5/18/19 10:19 AM
11/30/10

I’ve made threads about this before. Cowboy is the GOAT UFC FIGHTER. Consistency, longevity, multiple weight classes, finishes and killer instinct. I get that he hasn’t reached the “pinnacle of the sport” by holding a UFC title, and because of that he’ll never be consensus GOAT in the sporting sense, but he’s the greatest pure fighter I’ve ever watched and he’s the heart of the UFC in a lot of ways.

5/18/19 3:52 PM
11/24/13
No belt (yet) but Cerrone is a GOAT candidate.
5/18/19 5:13 PM
10/2/12

Donald is the clearest case of folding under pressure. Sports physiologists were invented for people like him. He’s a bad mother and I hope his boy gives him all of the motivation to capture a belt. You never know which cowboy is going to show up in a fight. 

5/18/19 6:13 PM
7/23/09

bastardo

5/18/19 9:09 PM
1/24/16
AdamKDEBIV -

He's racist and a bully

He called his son "danger". Hope his kid is gay and beats the shit out of him one day.

5/18/19 9:43 PM
8/6/13
AdamKDEBIV -
Mike OxBIG -
AdamKDEBIV -

He's racist and a bully

You don't have to care but a lot of people do, just putting it out there. He's not such a good guy...

So you're telling me that a guy who has been a professional ass kicker for near 20 years isn't the most PC minded, polite and loveable guy in real life? 

I'm shocked!

I don't care what his personal beliefs are or whether you're offended by them. 

I just want to watch him fight. 

5/18/19 10:27 PM
10/14/17
1000TJDillashawExcuses -
AdamKDEBIV -
Mike OxBIG -
AdamKDEBIV -

He's racist and a bully

So you're telling me that a guy who has been a professional ass kicker for near 20 years isn't the most PC minded, polite and loveable guy in real life? 

I'm shocked!

I don't care what his personal beliefs are or whether you're offended by them. 

I just want to watch him fight. 

Good point 

5/18/19 11:11 PM
2/8/12
RKing85 - 1/10