6 days ago
7/29/19

It will be total domination.

6 days ago
6/28/10

cool story bro

6 days ago
9/3/19

90 seconds at most, bet on conor with props it going under 2.5 with win by ko and you might actually make some"ting"

6 days ago
11/1/19

I think Cowboy will get KOd. Then he should retire. Nothing more to prove. He's an absolute bad ass that's been a company man and a fans fighter. I'm just glad he's finally getting paid like he should. $2,000,000 purse alone is huge for him. 

6 days ago
9/19/13

McGregor is going to come out in round 1 like he always does. Smug. He’s gonna trap Donald using his movement and once his left hand connects, and it will, Donald will instantly not be in the fight anymore.

6 days ago
1/1/01
That's my biggest fear. Cowboy has the tools to win, but his chin has been suspect for awhile now.
5 days ago
12/29/10

I don't think Conor punches as hard as gaethje at lightweight. 

5 days ago
9/19/13
Snakey89 -

High School Goodfellas GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

5 days ago
5/7/09
oranos -
Snakey89 -

Lol

5 days ago
7/10/02
A lot of things can happen in a bout, but yes, Conor could win early, for sure. Not saying it will happen but it is quite possible.

The longer it goes, the better the chance for Cowboy, because of more varied skills, gas tank, ring rust, etc. But Conor always starts quick while Cowboy starts slow. And those who want to downplay McGregor's power are delusional.

5 days ago
3/20/12

ring rust doesn't exist anymore

modern fighters don't experience ring rust

5 days ago
11/30/11

Conor takes him out in under a minute

5 days ago
12/4/18
Jon Snow Knows More Than Me -

I think so 

5 days ago
6/2/04
I'm interested to see if Conor is still the same guy, frankly. Everyone assumes he is, that his timing is still great, that he's continued to improve and evolve...but his fight with Alvarez was more than 3 years ago, and he's fought MMA once since then...and didn't look good in that fight at all. He looked ok in the round he won, but he didn't land any big shots against Khabib at all. He didn't look sharp, and didn't look dangerous at any moment in that fight...and that fight was more than a year ago.

Everyone is assuming Conor had an off night against an amazing fighter, but what if the years of Conor fucking around partying actually caught up with him, and he's not the same guy that beat Eddie anymore?

He very well could still be "Conor" but dudes timing might not be there anymore. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he comes out and looks great, beating Cowboy by TKO in the first, but it also wouldn't surprise me he Cowboy kicks him in the fucking head and knocks him out.

Edited: 5 days ago
7/19/13

We all know why Donald Cerrone signed up for this fight. This fight was decided 3 weeks ago. Betting on Conor is a lock. Free money. 

5 days ago
3/17/14

so many delusional nuthuggers in this thread. this will be a great bump Saturday night

5 days ago
11/1/19
KnockoutThoughts -

We all know why Donald Cerrone signed up for this fight. This fight was decided 3 weeks ago. Betting on Conor is a lock. Free money. 

You sound like a retard more and more with  every post leading up to this fight. Take a deep breath man.

5 days ago
3/14/02
God Of Thunder -
Jon Snow Knows More Than Me -

I think so 

He may carry him a while longer, since it's kind of a work.

5 days ago
7/19/13
JThomasufc91 -
KnockoutThoughts -

You sound like a retard more and more with  every post leading up to this fight. Take a deep breath man.

I draw an emotional impact more and more. I’m in complete control of your emotions. Tell me more about how you feel..

5 days ago
12/29/10
oranos -
Snakey89 -

Well prove it . How many knock outs does conor have at lightweight? How many does Gaethje have? Gaethjes power is more proven at that weight than Conor's Although this is at 170 it looks as though Conor gets less powerful as he goes up. Conor's left hand has always been more precision and timing than it was sheer power. He loses speed when he goes up so maybe his left hand won't be as effective .

5 days ago
11/1/19
KnockoutThoughts -
JThomasufc91 -
KnockoutThoughts -

I draw an emotional impact more and more. I’m in complete control of your emotions. Tell me more about how you feel..

Lol. Keep on with your frat rants. It's actually entertaining.

5 days ago
11/1/19
Snakey89 -
oranos -
Snakey89 -

Well prove it . How many knock outs does conor have at lightweight? How many does Gaethje have? Gaethjes power is more proven at that weight than Conor's Although this is at 170 it looks as though Conor gets less powerful as he goes up. Conor's left hand has always been more precision and timing than it was sheer power. He loses speed when he goes up so maybe his left hand won't be as effective .

Even though guys like Dustin and Eddie have clearly stated Conor is the most powerful puncher they have faced?

4 days ago
7/19/13
JThomasufc91 -
KnockoutThoughts -
JThomasufc91 -
KnockoutThoughts -

Lol. Keep on with your frat rants. It's actually entertaining.

So if it’s entertaining why do you bitch? Bitching just for the sake of bitching is some bitch ass shit..lol 

4 days ago
12/29/10
JThomasufc91 -
Snakey89 -
oranos -
Snakey89 -

Even though guys like Dustin and Eddie have clearly stated Conor is the most powerful puncher they have faced?

Dustin fought him at the lower weight division so his judgement might not be accurate and was also starched quicker by Michael Johnson .  And Eddie stood in front of Conor like a punching bag so yeah they were probably pretty powerful.  Maybe you are right and Conor is more powerful. But it's not backed by stats at the higher weight classes. We only have the Alvarez and Diaz fights - won by knockout in one , lost another by submission, won a close decision against Diaz.  Gaethje has 18 knock outs at lightweight so I'd say his power is fairly proven so it's not a knock on Cowboys chin to go out from one of those. 

4 days ago
4/20/08

Cerrone is going to lose. They kept McGreggor away from him when he was wrecking folks years ago, now he's on a massive decline, and has a history of choking in main events, they know what they were doing signing this.