11/29/11

Remember when Megan got dominated by holly holm but on the ground lol

1/23/19 12:02 AM
11/29/11
Angrboda -
Koga -
Angrboda -

Sign more featherweights!

Like who?  They should have this fight in Invicta where it belongs.

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Attn-UFC-Women-featherweights-to-sign:2758571?pc=34

Would invicta even sign these scrubs?

1/23/19 12:28 AM
1/1/01
Megan vs. Old School Erin Toughill would have been a good scrap.
1/23/19 1:06 AM
6/6/17
Angrboda - 
2breath2feel -

Remember that nobody asked your opinion?

Remember when nobody gives a fuk about your dumb ass and a true statement is a true statement?

1/23/19 6:57 AM
3/6/14

Don't care. Close the division.

1/23/19 6:57 AM
1/1/01
2breath2feel -

I like Megan, but yeah. Cyborg will put her down and take her to pound town.

1/23/19 7:05 AM
10/10/18

It was only created for Cyborg so the UFC could cash in. She will get it back now that Nunes has walked away. 

1/23/19 9:33 AM
1/12/15

I'd like to see this. I think Cyborg takes it, but I think Megan's size makes it difficult for her.

1/23/19 1:32 PM
1/1/01
Angrboda - 
PeteyWheatstraw - Megan vs. Old School Erin Toughill would have been a good scrap.

Still could be made if Erin had the balls to back it up. Retired and still jealous and talking trash on newcomers and active fighters:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj1GdFjF7jMEcJ_YB9AdkRDoHrrBdWGShpvdsg0/

Apparently she has a boxing match this Sunday. First one in like 13 years? Best of luck to her.

Watching an interview with her, guess Dana wanted her to come out of retirement to fight Cyborg but she wouldn't do it without at least one warm up match. They wouldn't do it, just wanted her to come in after being out for years and take a beating from a woman who fights like a man.

41 years old, probably hasn't been active enough to be competitive these days. Interesting journey she had being a female MMA fighter before it was en vogue. Tough, badass woman. I always thought she was cool.
1/23/19 2:09 PM
8/12/16

The other fighter in that div must feel pretty slighted. Now she will have a long road to a title shot, about 3-4 months after this fight if it happens.

1/23/19 4:19 PM
9/9/14
Angrboda - 
PeteyWheatstraw - Megan vs. Old School Erin Toughill would have been a good scrap.

Still could be made if Erin had the balls to back it up. Retired and still jealous and talking trash on newcomers and active fighters:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj1GdFjF7jMEcJ_YB9AdkRDoHrrBdWGShpvdsg0/

she has to be in her 40s now easy...

she should have a shot in the ufc like roxy m.

she did alot when mma fighters were getting peanuts.
1/23/19 9:07 PM
10/5/11

Erin never was a great striker or fighter. She was slow and not that technical. I saw her padwork and I was wondering how she was a top 10 professional boxer once.

1/23/19 9:09 PM
6/23/09

Lets see what happens.

1/24/19 3:25 AM
12/14/15

There’s only one pro at that weight in the UFC, Cyborg. The rest belong on regional shows. There’s more talent at semi pro events. 

1/24/19 11:30 AM
5/18/18
Floppy Divac -
2breath2feel -

I like Megan, but yeah. Cyborg will put her down and take her to pound town.

That’s if Amanda didn’t steal her mojo. If I were a female fighter, I would fight Borg the exact same way. Charge her, be relentless and Cyborg may just fold.  

1/24/19 1:02 PM
1/1/01
JustAnotherMMAFan - 

Erin never was a great striker or fighter. She was slow and not that technical. I saw her padwork and I was wondering how she was a top 10 professional boxer once.

She was big and tough. Women with her height and build usually don't have that lightning quickness in their game. They're always more methodical and it's more about technique/accuracy. She's not a bad striker though. I give her props for taking on Laila Ali in a boxing match. Got her ass kicked, but that was to be expected.
1/24/19 1:21 PM
1/1/01
Hopefully they will both wear a lot more cloths when they fight
1/24/19 3:35 PM
1/1/01
Stronghold - Hopefully they will both wear a lot more cloths when they fight

I'd be fine with Megan bringing back the old school speedo.

In honor of the Shamrock brothers of course. Hey, it's acceptable for beach volleyball, right? The booty on tall athletic women... doesn't get any better, imo.
1/25/19 8:05 AM
4/6/12

Megan would be a tune up fight for Cyborg, and a pretty easy one at that.

1/25/19 7:14 PM
8/12/16
Angrboda -

If you consider a fighter as a tune up fight then you are already making a mistake in overestimating her/him.

Uh, what?

1/30/19 9:36 PM
1/1/01
PeteyWheatstraw - 
JustAnotherMMAFan - 

She was big and tough. Women with her height and build usually don't have that lightning quickness in their game. They're always more methodical and it's more about technique/accuracy. She's not a bad striker though. I give her props for taking on Laila Ali in a boxing match. Got her ass kicked, but that was to be expected.

Watched Erin's recent boxing match on youtube. She looked good but lost a decision. I had her winning 6 out of 8 rounds, the other 2 were pretty even. They were the only 2 rounds where her opponent wasn't backpedaling 90% of the time and was actually being somewhat aggressive fighting inside and landing some decent body shots on Erin. Other than that it was Erin controlling the ring, landing more shots, and pushing the pace with a better jab and footwork. Neither of them seriously rocked the other at any point though. Just a somewhat even, competitive bout. I think Erin landed just enough power shots to let her opponent know to play it safe and not get over confident.

The woman she fought seems like she has some hype behind her so maybe that influenced the judges to give her the nod. A younger, hyped mexican fighter getting beat by a 41 year old who hasn't fought in a decade, no bueno. I was not impressed, I was actually kind of expecting Erin to get her ass kicked. Didn't happen. Both announcers seemed to see it like I did with Erin winning and when the decision was announce they were just dead silent for quite a while, lol. Made it look like they didn't know wtf they were talking about.