4/20/08
Dead President -

USADA is a joke.

This

11/24/20 8:59 AM
8/14/12
Dead President -

USADA is a joke.

Hgh and epo are impossible to “test for”. They have to see your levels elevated and determine you cheated. Not like taking a steroid and them finding it in your blood 

11/24/20 12:08 PM
7/10/12
Vikingknee -
Dead President -

USADA is a joke.

Hgh and epo are impossible to “test for”. They have to see your levels elevated and determine you cheated. Not like taking a steroid and them finding it in your blood 

What if there’s a fire in the public toilet at an automobile expo?

11/24/20 12:15 PM
1/1/01

Guy is a cheater and still couldn’t win in the ufc

11/24/20 12:28 PM
2/2/05

Bro they all cheated it’s easier to wrap your head around if you admit it. Also. Is it cheating if everyone was doing it? Hmmmmmm?

11/24/20 12:32 PM
11/24/10

11/24/20 1:57 PM
8/2/11
anunaki -

Bro they all cheated it’s easier to wrap your head around if you admit it. Also. Is it cheating if everyone was doing it? Hmmmmmm?

The sport is possibly the filthiest on earth with PEDs other than cycling or bodybuilding

11/24/20 8:02 PM
9/27/15
it's obvious though that Usada is effective in deterring ped use in UFC though. Just look at the drastic change in the way the heavyweights look now. They are mostly dad bods
11/24/20 8:08 PM
8/7/07
Vikingknee -
Dead President -

USADA is a joke.

EPO shows up in urine. It also raises your hemoglobin and raises/lowers your retics, which can cause you to fail the blood passport.

11/24/20 8:26 PM
8/4/07
lordleone -

Oops LOL

11/24/20 9:05 PM
9/20/19

So natural fedor beat up juicer crockpot? 

11/25/20 12:32 AM
1/1/01
Vikingknee - 
Dead President -

USADA is a joke.

Can test with Mass Image Spectrometer.

...which is expensive.

11/25/20 12:34 AM
7/29/13

I just started watching some of this dudes videos. He seems to know what he's talking about when it comes to roids and male hormones. I've also never seen a person more terrified of hair loss in my life. Half his videos are him talking about all the shit he does to not lose his hair. The amount of effort he puts into it seems fucking exhausting. 

11/25/20 12:46 AM
10/31/07
Vikingknee -
Dead President -

USADA is a joke.

Epo is 100% testable, it’s a drug..... bro it’s 2020 fact check shit before posting. Google is free 

11/25/20 2:30 AM
10/27/03
anunaki -

Yes.

Glad I could clear up that conundrum for you.

11/25/20 3:09 AM
12/5/12
NineFightFour -
Vikingknee -
Dead President -

USADA is a joke.

Epo is 100% testable, it’s a drug..... bro it’s 2020 fact check shit before posting. Google is free 

Isn't it more the fact that USADA actually have to test for EPO separately? 

11/25/20 4:30 AM
9/24/12
Vikingknee -
Dead President -

USADA is a joke.

Hmmm checks to see if any Cyclists have been banned for EPO...............................................That would be a yes, loads, and laods and loads.

11/25/20 6:48 AM
10/10/18
thegreatone287 -
NineFightFour -
Vikingknee -
Dead President -

USADA is a joke.

Yes & very expensive, that's why it's for a selected few only. 

11/25/20 10:44 AM
8/14/12
Johnzandt -
Vikingknee -
Dead President -

USADA is a joke.

Hmmm checks to see if any Cyclists have been banned for EPO...............................................That would be a yes, loads, and laods and loads.

You retards don’t get what I’m saying. Epo isn’t something they find in your blood. It’s a naturally occurring hormone. Abusing it alters your blood levels of hemocrit ect. It takes many tests for them to determine you’re messing around if you aren’t doing huge doses. It’s not like taking a designer steroid like winstrol and they drug test you and say you failed we found winstrol metabolites in your blood book shut. 

Some of the most well versed ped people are saying what I’m saying. I didn’t just make it up I’m just repeating.  Aparrently people are using animal fat and getting testosterone from it that will beat a carbon isotope test ect because you can’t determine it’s synthetic.  That’s where the epitest ratio comes in if you push it too hard. Or people are injecting epi test to keep the ratio near 1:1... basically the hypothesis these guys are putting out there that athletes can micro dose test, hgh and epo and if they keep their levels stable it won’t throw up any red flags or usada ect won’t have enough evidence to nail you. This method won’t turn you into a bodybuilder but it’ll let you become a version of yourself that you never could have achieved natural. This is extremely pronounced during dieting and weight cutting when your levels tank normally and someone microdosing can keep thriving with strength and endurance while lowering their body fat quickly. Trt Vitr perfect example when he had a free pass to have a top end test level while cutting to 185 

11/26/20 2:16 AM
10/31/07
omnigath -
thegreatone287 -
NineFightFour -
Vikingknee -
Dead President -

USADA is a joke.

Dillishaw got popped for it

11/26/20 4:32 AM
11/20/09
Vikingknee - 
Johnzandt -
Vikingknee -
Dead President -

USADA is a joke.

You retards don’t get what I’m saying. Epo isn’t something they find in your blood. It’s a naturally occurring hormone. Abusing it alters your blood levels of hemocrit ect. It takes many tests for them to determine you’re messing around if you aren’t doing huge doses. It’s not like taking a designer steroid like winstrol and they drug test you and say you failed we found winstrol metabolites in your blood book shut. 

Some of the most well versed ped people are saying what I’m saying. I didn’t just make it up I’m just repeating.  Aparrently people are using animal fat and getting testosterone from it that will beat a carbon isotope test ect because you can’t determine it’s synthetic.  That’s where the epitest ratio comes in if you push it too hard. Or people are injecting epi test to keep the ratio near 1:1... basically the hypothesis these guys are putting out there that athletes can micro dose test, hgh and epo and if they keep their levels stable it won’t throw up any red flags or usada ect won’t have enough evidence to nail you. This method won’t turn you into a bodybuilder but it’ll let you become a version of yourself that you never could have achieved natural. This is extremely pronounced during dieting and weight cutting when your levels tank normally and someone microdosing can keep thriving with strength and endurance while lowering their body fat quickly. Trt Vitr perfect example when he had a free pass to have a top end test level while cutting to 185 

Very informed post, good stuff.

11/26/20 10:31 AM
8/14/12
NineFightFour -
omnigath -
thegreatone287 -
NineFightFour -
Vikingknee -
Dead President -

USADA is a joke.

Dillishaw got popped for it

The irony is usada explained exactly what I’ve been saying when dillashaw failed. It took numerous tests for them to say wait a minute these levels aren’t natural you’re messing around. You don’t “pop for epo” like they find it in your system. you fail via the changes in blood markers as a result of using un natural amounts of it.