UnderGround Forums Cyborg wants Nunes again in cross promotion

12 days ago
4/21/06
Cris Cyborg's no longer in the UFC ... but she's got her sights set on champ-champ Amanda Nunes ... telling TMZ Sports she still wants a rematch!!

We talked to the 35-year-old Bellator star about the only woman to beat her over the last 15 years ... Nunes, the UFC's featherweight and bantamweight champ.

And, Cyborg says she's VERY INTERESTED in running the fight back.

"I know everybody wants to see [Cyborg-Nunes rematch] fight. Let's make this fight happen. Ya know? I don't have opportunity to do the rematch before. But, for sure in the future, if Dana White would like to do, I'd like to do."

Of course, Justino and Nunes fought at UFC 232 in December 2018 ... in one of the most anticipated women's MMA fights ever. Nunes TKO'd Cyborg in 51 seconds ... only the 2nd loss of Cris' career.

Cyborg clearly has revenge on her mind.

But, before she could ever step foot in the cage with Nunes again ... Cyborg has to take on 37-year-old Arlene Blencowe -- who's won 6 of her last 7 -- at Bellator 249 on Thursday.

After that, Cris says the ball's in Dana's court.

"Let's wait and see what's gonna happen. We're open for that. [Bellator President] Scott Coker's open for [the cross-promotion fight]. Just the other side has to agree."
12 days ago
2/28/14

This goofy bitch has done this same thing for 10 years. She still doesn't get it.

She could have done the rematch in the UFC. She avoided it. But she really really wants it, so she left the UFC, signed with another promotion, and now wants to do a cross-promotion fight.

Fuck off you transparent dicktucking faggot.

12 days ago
4/21/06
Gennady Goblin - 

This goofy bitch has done this same thing for 10 years. She still doesn't get it.

She could have done the rematch in the UFC. She avoided it. But she really really wants it, so she left the UFC, signed with another promotion, and now wants to do a cross-promotion fight.

:) awesome
12 days ago
1/31/12
Gennady Goblin -

Agree 100%

She does NOT want the Nunes rematch. 

She speaks of a bellator/ufc cross promotion fight KNOWING that'll never happen.

Lol 

12 days ago
1/1/01

Someone must have run her off of the forum,otherwise she would be on here talking about it.

12 days ago
9/12/10

I don't think she's the person to make cross-promotion with the UFC happen. Dana seemed completely done with her anyway. 

12 days ago
1/1/01

she had her chance

12 days ago
1/24/16

I usually defend cyborg but what a dumbass request. Is Tito still her manager? Sounds like something he would say 

12 days ago
11/8/08
dinkledorf -

I usually defend cyborg but what a dumbass request. Is Tito still her manager? Sounds like something he would say 

The funny thing is that Tito would be a better manager choice than Ray Elbe.

12 days ago
3/15/10
crowbar -

Someone must have run her off of the forum,otherwise she would be on here talking about it.

You mean Ray? Maybe they broke up or something.

Just get her out of the headlines already. Enough.

VU first post. Nailed it.

12 days ago
1/1/01
dinkledorf - 

Tito stepped down right before the Nunez fight.

12 days ago
7/27/04

Wolf tickets

12 days ago
11/18/14

oh she's aware of Dana's mindset towards her. even he would turn down guaranteed good money if the situation helped her out

12 days ago
9/2/10

Easy for her to say when she knows it'll never happen (cross promotion) In reality she wants nothing to do with Nunes.

12 days ago
9/20/19
crowbar -

Is she still with Elbe? 

12 days ago
11/28/03

i'd still love to dsee this happen again

#Amanda Nunes from Crouching Tumblr, Hidden Dragon.

12 days ago
1/1/01
HillboFrateTrane - 
crowbar -

Is she still with Elbe? 

I have no idea.

11 days ago
1/11/17

Yeah this is crazy but I do have some sympathy for Cyborg. That HGH roided up weasel Dana White only let her in the UFC once she was past her prime (just like Askren). He wouldn't let her anywhere near the UFC when she was in her prime and he was protecting his little cash cow Ronda. Then you had that midget faggot Rogan saying she had a dick just because she is 5 inches taller than him.

11 days ago
10/9/10
Left_Hook_Cemetery -

Yeah this is crazy but I do have some sympathy for Cyborg. That HGH roided up weasel Dana White only let her in the UFC once she was past her prime (just like Askren). He wouldn't let her anywhere near the UFC when she was in her prime and he was protecting his little cash cow Ronda. Then you had that midget faggot Rogan saying she had a dick just because she is 5 inches taller than him.

Dude what are you talking about? BLAF created an entire division for her when there were literally almost no females fighting at 145. On top of that, he signed her when she was 30 years old. Ben Askren was 35 when he was signed and had been retired. He was past his prime and most knew this. Cyborg was most definitely in her prime. 

11 days ago
1/10/13

If Dana would give me $500K and PPV points vs Stipe as the co-mainevent on Conor's next card I swear I'd beat Stipe for belt. I want this fight, make it happen Dana.

11 days ago
10/6/02
boxing wiz - 

If Dana would give me $500K and PPV points vs Stipe as the co-mainevent on Conor's next card I swear I'd beat Stipe for belt. I want this fight, make it happen Dana.

Cris is this you?
Edited: 11 days ago
1/10/13
colubrid1 -
boxing wiz - 

Cris is this you?

I wanted to sound as delusional. I think there is a better chance of me fighting and beating Stipe for millions of dollars than Dana cross promoting with Bellator.

11 days ago
1/10/13

11 days ago
5/8/13

Cyborgs “team” is retarded. They over value her way to much and think people still care. She chose to leave the big show after a loss. You don’t get to act like you’re still top dog after that lol....and to act like you want that rematch now when it was offered to you immediately after the loss just makes you look silly. 

11 days ago
1/1/01

Nunes beat the ever loving shit out of her, the fight was not competitive at all. Why would she bother beating her up again?