UnderGround Forums Cyborg wants Nunes again in cross promotion

13 days ago
1/24/16

It's a shame because cyborg is still the most dangerous fight for Nunes our there 

13 days ago
1/1/01

When you get starched in a one sided beat down you don't make terms. There's nothing I saw in the last fight to make me think it'd go any different. Amanda is on a different level. 

13 days ago
7/2/09
TheAmazon -
Gennady Goblin -

This goofy bitch has done this same thing for 10 years. She still doesn't get it.

She could have done the rematch in the UFC. She avoided it. But she really really wants it, so she left the UFC, signed with another promotion, and now wants to do a cross-promotion fight.

Fuck off you transparent dicktucking faggot.

Agree 100%

She does NOT want the Nunes rematch. 

She speaks of a bellator/ufc cross promotion fight KNOWING that'll never happen.

Lol 

The worst part is that it'll quickly turn into bitching about how life is so unfair to her and it's all Dana's fault for thinking she's a tranny.

Amanda Nunes KO'ing her ass was one of the best things to happen to MMA in years.

12 days ago
1/1/01
Talking just business, why would the UFC do this?

1. They already said they don't want cyborg, otherwise she would still be with the company

2. They don't help promoting fights

3. They gain no additional fans

4. If cyborg wins, the UFC is fucked because their champ is in another company
12 days ago
7/22/11

Watching that steroid cheater get knocked out was so satisfying. But im Done with cyborg. Never wanna see her again. Ran from the ufc so she could continue her cycles and smash nobodys.

12 days ago
8/19/03
kungfugrip - Talking just business, why would the UFC do this?

1. They already said they don't want cyborg, otherwise she would still be with the company

2. They don't help promoting fights

3. They gain no additional fans

4. If cyborg wins, the UFC is fucked because their champ is in another company

Exactly.

She lost in the most definitive way possible to Nunes and left thereafter.  The fact that she's barking from behind a fence now is laughable and ridiculous.  She knows full well a cross promotion will never happen. 

I'm not anti Bellator by any means whatsoever, but LOL at this fucking ridiculous nonsense.  The UFC gave her every concession possible and when it came time for the big show, she got Ko'd.  I for one, was hoping there'd be a rematch, because with a better game plan, I'd like to see her fight Nunes again.  Maybe the same result happens the second time, maybe it doesn't, but the fact remains, she had the opportunity to do it but tucked tail and went to the B leagues to beat up on fringe level regional WMMA fighters that probably wouldn't even make it to the UFC, which is saying something.

Harsh, but true. 

12 days ago
1/1/01
I'm not convinced Cyborg would beat Holm or GDR, let alone Nunes in a rematch. Hell, I'm not even convinced she'd have beaten Rousey if they'd have fought 5 years ago.

Go away, Cris.
12 days ago
10/27/03

Did she bring it up first or was she asked the question?

12 days ago
12/10/09
crowbar -

Someone must have run her off of the forum,otherwise she would be on here talking about it.

She was never on this forum. If you miss ray so badly just pm him. 

12 days ago
3/13/02
Left_Hook_Cemetery -

Yeah this is crazy but I do have some sympathy for Cyborg. That HGH roided up weasel Dana White only let her in the UFC once she was past her prime (just like Askren). He wouldn't let her anywhere near the UFC when she was in her prime and he was protecting his little cash cow Ronda. Then you had that midget faggot Rogan saying she had a dick just because she is 5 inches taller than him.

Hi ray

12 days ago
8/24/02

When I see Nunes fight she is the closest thing to a guy fighting w her technique. 

12 days ago
2/14/20

it was mean when they made her fight at 140 twice :(

12 days ago
5/30/10

Logistically, how would this work if she beats Nunes.

11 days ago
1/1/01
scrapdo - 
crowbar -

Someone must have run her off of the forum,otherwise she would be on here talking about it.

She had an assistant posting on her account.

11 days ago
4/21/06
crowbar - 
scrapdo - 
crowbar -

She had an assistant posting on her account.

ttmft
11 days ago
9/28/20

That article should have stopped at “is no longer in the UFC...” Now you want be in business with them??? You left the UFC

11 days ago
8/20/03

No.

She was beaten convincingly by Nunes.

There is no reason to think it will happen differently in a re-match.

Cyborg has a weird value of herself.

Demanding that Rousey come up to fight her, that UFC and other orgs should co-promote for her.

Juice is not worth the squeeze.

11 days ago
10/27/03
MasterofMartialArts - 
Left_Hook_Cemetery -

Yeah this is crazy but I do have some sympathy for Cyborg. That HGH roided up weasel Dana White only let her in the UFC once she was past her prime (just like Askren). He wouldn't let her anywhere near the UFC when she was in her prime and he was protecting his little cash cow Ronda. Then you had that midget faggot Rogan saying she had a dick just because she is 5 inches taller than him.

Dude what are you talking about? BLAF created an entire division for her when there were literally almost no females fighting at 145. On top of that, he signed her when she was 30 years old. Ben Askren was 35 when he was signed and had been retired. He was past his prime and most knew this. Cyborg was most definitely in her prime. 

They also got her a nutritionist and gave her a catchweight for her first two UFC fights at 140.
It was after it became obvious that it just wasn't viable to have her fighting at 135 ongoing that they created an entire division just for her.

And she performed like she was in her prime. She went 5-0 including a 4 stoppages and a decision win over Holly. Her total UFC run was 6-1.
And the Nunes fight was meant to be a fun super fight to give them both something to do. Its been lost in time now but Nunes wasn't actually supposed to win that.