UnderGround Forums DFW: Mayweather and I shook on a deal

Edited: 12/6/19 9:22 AM
1/1/01
UFC president Dana White and the greatest boxer of his generation, Floyd Mayweather, recently watch a basketball game after which the boxer announced he would come out of retirement in 2020, and that he and White were working together to “bring the world another spectacular event.”

“It's true, we sat at the Clippers game. We started talking and we literally got a deal done right there on the court,” said White on The Jim Rome Show, as transcribed by SCMP. “We shook hands, we have a deal, and if things play out the way that Floyd and I think they will, then I will probably sit down with Al Haymon in March and get a deal on paper.”

“Let's see how the next few months play out – we could be doing something fun, probably. If everything goes our way, Floyd and I will be doing something in October and November.”

12/6/19 9:28 AM
3/18/02

another spectacular event?  

when was the first one? 

12/6/19 10:33 AM
3/20/15
BigEyedFish -

when was the first one? 

It's probably a reference to the highest or second highest most watched, most talked about and most revenue generating combat event in modern history. 

When Mayweather fought McGregor. Are you new to this?

12/6/19 11:46 AM
12/3/19

Was a joke of a fight. There was only ever one outcome. That isn't spectacular 

12/6/19 11:47 AM
3/18/02
SuperGuerrer - 
BigEyedFish -

when was the first one? 

It's probably a reference to the highest or second highest most watched, most talked about and most revenue generating combat event in modern history. 

oh that farce that was retarded?  Yes Im aware. 

Mcdonalds sells the most burgers.  doesnt mean they arent pure shit 

12/6/19 2:04 PM
10/10/06

Dana is such a dork

12/6/19 3:52 PM
2/5/14
SuperGuerrer -
BigEyedFish -

when was the first one? 

I know it's not the highest...that's floyd vs pacman

12/6/19 9:58 PM
9/5/12

I hate to break it to him but shaking doesn’t mean shit.

12/6/19 10:06 PM
1/27/12
SuperGuerrer -
BigEyedFish -

when was the first one? 

lol

12/6/19 10:08 PM
1/27/12

I don't get the hate for MayGregor.

So great to see one of the best MMA strikers tested against the best in a contest of pure punching.  Great fun.

12/7/19 7:50 AM
2/24/11
Kjh -

Blah blah blah. Show us your betting slip or STFU.

You watched it

I watched it

We all watched it 

12/7/19 10:10 AM
9/5/12
GrindOnLine -
Kjh -

Blah blah blah. Show us your betting slip or STFU.

You watched it

I watched it

We all watched it 

That doesn’t mean it wasn’t a joke fight.

12/7/19 10:28 AM
6/30/07
Paramount Donkey -

I hate to break it to him but shaking doesn’t mean shit.

Word is bond son!

12/7/19 11:10 AM
11/14/16

Relax guys, Dana is simply talking about him and Mayweather co-producing a new boxercise workout routine. 

12/7/19 1:11 PM
9/13/18
Kirik -
UFC president Dana White and the greatest boxer of his generation, Floyd Mayweather, recently watch a basketball game after which the boxer announced he would come out of retirement in 2020, and that he and White were working together to “bring the world another spectacular event.”

“It's true, we sat at the Clippers game. We started talking and we literally got a deal done right there on the court,” said White on The Jim Rome Show, as transcribed by SCMP. “We shook hands, we have a deal, and if things play out the way that Floyd and I think they will, then I will probably sit down with Al Haymon in March and get a deal on paper.”

“Let's see how the next few months play out – we could be doing something fun, probably. If everything goes our way, Floyd and I will be doing something in October and November.”

How many fucking times can people actually talk about it without giving out details. Shut the fuck up about it until you have some names and dates. Also fuck Mayweather, just acts like his shit doesn't stink and everything he does it awesome. He's a piece of shit... That's it.. Don't do business with pieces of shit.. 

12/7/19 6:00 PM
1/18/04
Swamp Donkey -
Kirik -

How many fucking times can people actually talk about it without giving out details. Shut the fuck up about it until you have some names and dates. Also fuck Mayweather, just acts like his shit doesn't stink and everything he does it awesome. He's a piece of shit... That's it.. Don't do business with pieces of shit.. 

He's arguably the single most successful athlete of all time, in competition and in the bank.

12/7/19 6:36 PM
6/20/14
BigEyedFish -
SuperGuerrer - 
BigEyedFish -

when was the first one? 

oh that farce that was retarded?  Yes Im aware. 

Mcdonalds sells the most burgers.  doesnt mean they arent pure shit 

BigEyedFish you sound like an idiot