UnderGround Forums DWCS Se3, Ep.8 results & discussion

7 days ago
10/9/10
RockTheVote -
MasterofMartialArts -
RockTheVote -
MasterofMartialArts -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

The 3rd season has been so weak. Not even recognizable names from the regional circuits.

False. Ray Rodriguez is bringing JUDGEMENT DAY upon us tomorrow night. 15-5 pro record. Former RXMMA and XFN champion. Has won 10 of last 11 fights. Number 2 Bantamweight in Texas. Training out of Obama Academy and Ultimate Submission Academy. 

Thee wilt beest judged. 

How did he do

Not sure if this is sarcasm but he lost

Wasn't sarcasm. Sorry for your boy. I tuned in when the girls were fighting and didn't know which of the bw's won. 

Yeah man it sucks. I know he has the skill set but it just wasn’t his night. Gravely was just too big and too much on the ground for him. 

7 days ago
6/23/12
MasterofMartialArts -
RockTheVote -
MasterofMartialArts -
RockTheVote -
MasterofMartialArts -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

The 3rd season has been so weak. Not even recognizable names from the regional circuits.

False. Ray Rodriguez is bringing JUDGEMENT DAY upon us tomorrow night. 15-5 pro record. Former RXMMA and XFN champion. Has won 10 of last 11 fights. Number 2 Bantamweight in Texas. Training out of Obama Academy and Ultimate Submission Academy. 

Thee wilt beest judged. 

How did he do

Not sure if this is sarcasm but he lost

Wasn't sarcasm. Sorry for your boy. I tuned in when the girls were fighting and didn't know which of the bw's won. 

Yeah man it sucks. I know he has the skill set but it just wasn’t his night. Gravely was just too big and too much on the ground for him. 

We lost a CS fight I knew for a fact we were gonna win earlier this season. It happens. You just get back to work and earn your next shot.