UnderGround Forums DWCS: Season 4, Week 7 results and discussion

Edited: 12 days ago
12/3/08

Main Card (Live on ESPN+, 8:00 PM EST)

-Jordan Williams defeated Gregory Rodrigues by TKO (Strikes, Round 1, 2:19)
-Collin Anglin defeated Muhammad Naimov by Unanimous Decison (29-28, 29-27, 29-27)
-Michael Lombardo defeated Korey Kuppe by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
-Danyelle Wolf defeated Taneisha Tennant by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
-Kyle Driscoll defeated Dinis Paiva by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
12 days ago
9/8/02
I read this just to see if Carol Fucking Baskin was still on the show.
12 days ago
7/7/10

Fucking crazy ass tie is giving me a migraine 

12 days ago
3/2/09

Wolfe got handled.  No way she gets a contract.  Maybe a UFC development camp.  Maybe.

12 days ago
9/3/14
MPA -

Wolfe got handled.  No way she gets a contract.  Maybe a UFC development camp.  Maybe.

Wolfe lost that fight. I was sure it was gonna be 29-28 the other girl. 

I think when an eyepoke is that bad they should skip the warning and go for a point deduction, that definitely changed the entire fight, Wolfe was cobwebs almost KOed in that 2nd round and got like a total of 4 minutes to clear the cobwebs at the beginning of the 3rd.

Edited: 12 days ago
5/22/17

Worst contender series of the season so far. So far nobody deserves a contract 

12 days ago
2/14/14

Man Bisping is an annoying fucking announcer 

12 days ago
2/14/14

String bean needs to learn some takedown defense ... he sucks 

12 days ago
5/22/17
The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -

He tells it like it is. 

12 days ago
2/14/14
SandBlaster -

He tells it like it is. 

He tells it like it isn’t. .. this ain’t Ultimate Kickboxing 

12 days ago
5/22/17
Peruvian Necktiez -
MPA -

I think when an eyepoke is that bad they should skip the warning and go for a point deduction, that definitely changed the entire fight, Wolfe was cobwebs almost KOed in that 2nd round and got like a total of 4 minutes to clear the cobwebs at the beginning of the 3rd.

An eye pokes an eye poke. how can you judge how bad an eye poke is? If we go by your logic all somebody would have to do when they get poked in the eye is sell it like crazy and boom your opponent gets a point taken. No bueno. 

12 days ago
5/22/17
SandBlaster -

He tells it like it is. 

He tells it like it isn’t. .. this ain’t Ultimate Kickboxing 

These guys are here to make an impression not squeak out a boring decision win. That’s not gonna get it done, unless it’s a war which none of these fights have been. It’s all good tho, they can go back to the regional circuit and keep winning and eventually they’ll get there. 

12 days ago
4/9/16

Collin Anglin's fiancé is one of the prettiest girls you will EVER see in your life. Go to his insta 

12 days ago
7/7/10

Wolf is in because she is decent looking 

12 days ago
2/14/14

Holy deep voice Batman 

12 days ago
6/20/17

This card always delivers every week one way or the other. Crazy. Any suggestions for the best site to bet on for DWCS that people have had experience with?

12 days ago
5/22/17

12 days ago
5/22/17

Good looking but your going a little overboard there chief 

12 days ago
1/26/08
Stea1th -

I think the fact they have no one at 145 and her boxing pedigree has a lot more to do with it

12 days ago
1/26/08
ShortElbowInTheClinch -

Collin Anglin's fiancé is one of the prettiest girls you will EVER see in your life. Go to his insta 

https://www.instagram.com/mcbis15/

12 days ago
4/9/16
SandBlaster -

Good looking but your going a little overboard there chief 

Whaaaa??  I think that is about as pretty as pretty gets. 

11 days ago
6/23/12
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Stea1th -

I think the fact they have no one at 145 and her boxing pedigree has a lot more to do with it

She looked pretty bad last night. Boxing pedigree? She was a 24-16 amateur. I'm not a huge boxing guy, but I don't think that is considered good. 

11 days ago
3/2/09
SandBlaster -
Peruvian Necktiez -
MPA -

An eye pokes an eye poke. how can you judge how bad an eye poke is? If we go by your logic all somebody would have to do when they get poked in the eye is sell it like crazy and boom your opponent gets a point taken. No bueno. 

Well techinically that is all that's needed. It's a foul, and unlike a cup shot, you aren't supposed to get any time to recover.

11 days ago
3/2/09
RockTheVote -
Stea1th -

She looked pretty bad last night. Boxing pedigree? She was a 24-16 amateur. I'm not a huge boxing guy, but I don't think that is considered good. 

Holy shit. She was an amatuer?  From all of the hype I thought she was a professional. No wonder I never heard of her and was wondering why she was getting caught so much.

11 days ago
2/28/06
RockTheVote - 
Stea1th -

Bad??
Are you serious? How did you look in your first pro MMA fight with the world watching you?

She looked liked what she was, a highly conditioned. experienced trained amatuer boxer, with some general familiarity of kicking and grappling.

Getting hit with those 4 ounce gloves is a wake up call to boxers and kickboxers. Just ask all of the Glory kickoxers who are "high level" strikers and come to MMA and get KTFO.

She has an excellent base to expland upon. She still has the boxing bad habit over overhooking instead of underhooking. Doesn't have the stand up grappling balance she will need being almost 6 feet tall. Those long legs will be an easy target.

Just has to master getting back to her feet. Specifics of the frontheadlock w/chokes.

I think the chin will be the biggest question.

But she didn't look bad for a first fight.