6/19/19 2:56 AM
2/23/14
First
Edited: 6/19/19 3:22 AM
12/7/18

Would like to see more Q and As like this. Pretty cool. Hopefully longer ones 

Edited: 6/19/19 3:27 AM
12/7/18

Dana is spot on. Im with Dana on this. The hivemind internet idiots are acting like Tony is getting shafted, like some grave injustices have been taking place against Tony. Tony has really just been unlucky. You cant blame Tony for all the times the Khabib fight fell through. However you can blame Tony for all the fights he has turned down. Remember, Tony TURNED DOWN a short notice fight against Johnson for an interium title. Then Tony TURNED DOWN another interium title fight against Max. At the end of the day, Tony has been turning down all the fights to put himself in position to fight Khabib. Tony and only Tony is to blame FOR THAT. This is why I strongly feel that Conor is going to be rewarded over Tony. Conor accepted Mendes and Nate on short notice. Conor came back after 2 years and accepted Khabib while having staph, a broken foot, and a bad weight cut. Conor couldve easily pulled out of 229, but he didnt, and he still won a round with a broken foot while pulling in 2.5 million buys for the company. So yes Conor is owed multiple big favors after that. Conor has simply earned his right to get what ever he wants when he wants. When its time to fight, Conor does. Tony doesnt. Conor accepted short notice fights. Tony declined short notice fights. Tony is the one who turned down the Max fight to put himself in position to fight Khabib. So how can anyone being rational, blame anyone else BUT TONY. TONY did this all to himself. I say fuck off to Tony. Conor deserves the title shot. Unless Conor wants to take out Tony first, and really end all the "Tony is getting screwed over" non sense. If Conor takes out Tony, then no one could ever complain again or deny Conor. Also, fook the 300k PPV bum Khabib. Conor gonna smash them both back to back. Now it's time for Conor to rise like a Phoenix 

6/19/19 3:34 AM
12/7/18

You have 300k PPV bum Khabib ducking the Conor rematch and ducking his natural weight class of WW. Then you have Tony turning down all kinds of fights to put himself in position to fight Khabib. I say FOOK them both. Fook BOTH Khabib AND Tony. The only thing that can save MMA is Conor destroying both of them back to back. Conor has been unfairly getting shitted on since October. Now its time for Conor to rise like a Phoenix and take out the thrash (Khabib and Tony) back to back. Let's get a hell yeah for the original OG CHAMP CHAMP Conor McGregor!!! Go Conor !!!

6/19/19 3:37 AM
1/23/06
ConorWinsTheRematch - 

Dana is spot on. Im with Dana on this. The hivemind internet idiots are acting like Tony is getting shafted, like some grave injustices have been taking place against Tony. Tony has really just been unlucky. You cant blame Tony for all the times the Khabib fight fell through. However you can blame Tony for all the fights he has turned down. Remember, Tony TURNED DOWN a short notice fight against Johnson for an interium title. Then Tony TURNED DOWN another interium title fight against Max. At the end of the day, Tony has been turning down all the fights to put himself in position to fight Khabib. Tony and only Tony is to blame FOR THAT. This is why I strongly feel that Conor is going to be rewarded over Tony. Conor accepted Mendes and Nate on short notice. Conor came back after 2 years and accepted Khabib while having staph, a broken foot, and a bad weight cut. Conor couldve easily pulled out of 229, but he didnt, and he still won a round with a broken foot while pulling in 2.5 million buys for the company. So yes Conor is owed multiple big favors after that. Conor has simply earned his right to get what ever he wants when he wants. When its time to fight, Conor does. Tony doesnt. Conor accepted short notice fights. Tony declined short notice fights. Tony is the one who turned down the Max fight to put himself in position to fight Khabib. So how can anyone being rational, blame anyone else BUT TONY. TONY did this all to himself. I say fuck off to Tony. Conor deserves the title shot. Unless Conor wants to take out Tony first, and really end all the "Tony is getting screwed over" non sense. If Conor takes out Tony, then no one could ever complain again or deny Conor. Also, fook the 300k PPV bum Khabib. Conor gonna smash them both back to back. Now it's time for Conor to rise like a Phoenix 

Can you imagine fighting Ferguson without a world title on the line? Can't see that happening.

Then there's almost this issue where they share fans and a niche as sort of being Khabib's adversaries and rivals.

The end result of Conor and Tony fighting is a net negative for the fans, fighters and sport without one of them being crowned Champion. There's always a pro wrestling angle to consider. That fight doesn't have the right feel at the moment. They did not fight when Tony was interim and Conor was Champion either, likely for similar reasons, albeit they had the same management team then.
6/19/19 5:57 AM
4/18/08

Nick just up and stopped fighting in his prime, man that sucks. I wish he would have kept fighting. Maybe he’s happier now. I doubt it though cause i used to drink and it’s not that great. 

6/19/19 7:00 AM
5/12/12
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Plus 1 for you good sir

6/19/19 7:32 AM
8/20/03

I really just want to see these iterim belts less and less.

Then I want to see the ones out there unified and put away.

6/19/19 7:42 AM
10/11/18
ConorWinsTheRematch - 

You have 300k PPV bum Khabib ducking the Conor rematch and ducking his natural weight class of WW. Then you have Tony turning down all kinds of fights to put himself in position to fight Khabib. I say FOOK them both. Fook BOTH Khabib AND Tony. The only thing that can save MMA is Conor destroying both of them back to back. Conor has been unfairly getting shitted on since October. Now its time for Conor to rise like a Phoenix and take out the thrash (Khabib and Tony) back to back. Let's get a hell yeah for the original OG CHAMP CHAMP Conor McGregor!!! Go Conor !!!

How can Khabib duck a guy who has shown absolutely no interest in getting back in the Octagon? LOL @ Khabib ducking a guy he already thoroughly beat. Get Conor's balls out of your mouth.
6/19/19 8:11 AM
1/25/12
kpm58 -

Nick just up and stopped fighting in his prime, man that sucks. I wish he would have kept fighting. Maybe he’s happier now. I doubt it though cause i used to drink and it’s not that great. 

Nick literally has one of the worst ufc records of any rostered fighter.

6/19/19 8:36 AM
6/8/10

It almost sounds like he knew something about Conner he didn't want to say, or he was kinda fed up with him. Something just seemed unspoken there, maybe I'm wrong?

6/19/19 9:35 AM
1/1/01

L8

6/19/19 10:12 AM
7/18/11
BDW_1983 -
kpm58 -

Nick literally has one of the worst ufc records of any rostered fighter.

...and hasn’t fought in years, yet Dana STILL gets asked about him pretty much every time he does any kind of Q&A. 

6/19/19 11:37 AM
12/12/02
Threw some shade at Woodley.
6/19/19 12:04 PM
12/7/18
Mr Karate -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 

How can Khabib duck a guy who has shown absolutely no interest in getting back in the Octagon? LOL @ Khabib ducking a guy he already thoroughly beat. Get Conor's balls out of your mouth.

Per Khabib's own father "we turned down 15 million for a rematch." Khabib is ducking that rematch with all his life. Conor at 10%, 2 years off, won a round against him. He wants nothing to do with undefeated rematch hungry Conor who's healthy. 

6/19/19 12:37 PM
5/17/08

I don't get why he's so against 165. They have so many events and need guys to fight. I'd much rather see the roster expand with more 155 & 165ers (since people would move classes and need to be backfilled) than cramming more women fights down our throats. Or make 155 into 150 and add 160.

6/19/19 2:05 PM
4/22/07

Good post.  

6/19/19 2:44 PM
1/14/03

How the fuck is somebody ranked number 3 when they haven't won a fight in going on 3 years in the most talent stacked and log jammed division in MMA?

Edited: 6/19/19 2:55 PM
12/7/18
CreamedByPaige -

How the fuck is somebody ranked number 3 when they haven't won a fight in going on 3 years in the most talent stacked and log jammed division in MMA?

Because he beat #1 Alvarez to become the real LINEAL champion, and his only loss was to a rioded out monster grappler Khabib, while injuried and coming off a 2 year lay off. When the champion losses his belt, he doesnt suddenly drop off the face of the earth in the rankings. Did champion Liddell suddenly lose his ranking, when he lost his belt to Randy in their first fight? Was Shogun still not ranked the #1 contender off his loss to Machida? You're just a Conor hater applying ridiculous standards to Conor, while, when it comes to other fighters, looking the other way. Stipe was freaking knocked out cold in his last fight in under a round, yet hes still ranked the #1 contender. Conor haters are casuals who dont know shit about fighting

6/19/19 2:57 PM
12/7/18
Lite - Threw some shade at Woodley.

Makes me like Dana even more. Now if only he could start dissing Khabib too, then Dana would literally be perfect lol

6/19/19 3:22 PM
1/7/13

See his eyes when he mentioned Woodleys thumb injury hahaha.

6/19/19 3:56 PM
1/23/06
Gullivers Travels - 

I don't get why he's so against 165. They have so many events and need guys to fight. I'd much rather see the roster expand with more 155 & 165ers (since people would move classes and need to be backfilled) than cramming more women fights down our throats. Or make 155 into 150 and add 160.

Maybe because 165 wasn't his idea originally.
6/19/19 6:24 PM
3/16/14

Serious question, has there ever been a bigger nuthugger on this site than conerwinstherematch?  

6/19/19 6:25 PM
1/23/06
Conditserectnippys - 

Serious question, has there ever been a bigger nuthugger on this site than conerwinstherematch?  

right here