UnderGround Forums Dana White's Easter post ruffles a few feathers

29 days ago
8/3/11
?????????? ??? ?????????? ? Instagram

Happy Easter everyone

?????????? ?? Dana White (@danawhite)

29 days ago
8/3/11
The UFC president, Dana White, congratulated his followers on Easter by publishing an ambiguous photo of organization's half-weight Brian Ortega’s depicted as Jesus Christ on Instagram.

"Happy Easter, everyone," wrote the head of the organization.

This greeting was found amusing by not all of White's subscribers, having reported this in their comments.

"Super-loathsome!"

"Indecent and disrespectful!"

“Dan White has half a billion dollars not to worry about anything and not to believe in God”

“You would not dare to sneer at Allah and Muhammad the same way. Your friend Conor "went too far with insults of Habib and Islam," but you yourself do it with Christianity. You have no integrity. ”

“I agree, he would not dare to do so with Allah. But with Jesus, no problem. ”

“Get ready to travel to hell”

Nevertheless, there were those who considered congratulation acceptable, and supported the joke of the UFC president.

"For the sake of justice, Conor should have been photographed here."

“This is really funny. The award for the funniest meme in 2019

"Brian Ortega - The Second Coming of Jesus Christ"
29 days ago
8/6/06

Yeah he wouldn't do the same with Muhammad. Because he doesn't want a murderous deathcult, putting a fatwa on his ass. Says a lot more about Islam than it says about Dana.

29 days ago
10/15/13
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

Yeah he wouldn't do the same with Muhammad. Because he doesn't want a murderous deathcult, putting a fatwa on his ass. Says a lot more about Islam than it says about Dana.

But but......thats the religiong of peace

29 days ago
10/9/10

Is it not obvious that Ortega just looks like Jesus and it’s actually sort of funny? 

29 days ago
10/14/17

“We promote peace - nothing else - but we’ll make that motherfucker disappear.”

29 days ago
3/16/15

It was funny. People need to relax. I’m a Christian and I laughed my ass off when I saw it.

29 days ago
11/21/10

social media is such a toxic cesspool 

29 days ago
7/20/01
wtf at this post on there. it doesn't matter what team you play for - if you put your confidence into the almighty grand invisible being that secretly governs our 'consciousness' after out water-filled skin suit has the battery pulled.. then your parents succeeded at brainwashing you or you are a fucking simpleton

"I guess I messed up cuz I should have replied to the post and not replied to the comment you made about the post. Sorry for the confusion my friends. May God bless you all and may you all turn to God and seek Him with your whole heart, mind, soul, spirit and strength. “It is appointed unto man to die once and then the judgement.” We will all stand before God, you will stand there alone with who you are and what you did with your life and if you turned to God while alive and believed on Him and believed that what Jesus did for you on this cross was enough to forgive you then you will go to Heaven and enjoy a place where there is no sin, no more death, no pain, no sorrow or depression and every tear is wiped away. If you deny God and do not turn to Him and receive Him you will get just what you wanted and desired, you will be separated from God forever ?. If you do not want God to rule over your life that is okay but when you die He will do just that and separate you to live with Satan forever. If you deny God and want nothing to do with Him who made you who died for you and who wants to make you His child and live with you in Heaven forever... if you deny His great love, if you say “No God! I don’t believe in you! It’s my life, I’ll do what I want with it!” If this is your heart you will be thrown out of His presence and be handed over to Satan to be destroyed like garbage ??. I know that sounds insensitive but how insensitive is it of someone to say to the one who made them “I don’t believe in you!” God made you in His image, He died on the cross to forgive you of your sins, he has prepared paradise in His house where He wants to make you His children and live with you forever and He has done ALL this and for you to say “NO God!” Your refuse, garbage, deserve to be thrown out like trash... a waste of life... so TURN ago God now, He can and WILL forgive you if you turn to Him and believe and ask Him to forgive you!!!! I hope you all do! The Bible says that “God takes no pleasure in the destruction of the wicked.” God doesn’t want anyone to go to Hell but many will choose to go there... sad truth :("
29 days ago
10/30/14

I lol’d. 

29 days ago
9/3/12

In for an Brian Ortega Meme dump 

29 days ago
1/1/01
Meh.

He's lucky it wasn't Mohammed, or he may have been murdered by now (Religion of Peace, and all).
29 days ago
5/22/15
branchdavidian - wtf at this post on there. it doesn't matter what team you play for - if you put your confidence into the almighty grand invisible being that secretly governs our 'consciousness' after out water-filled skin suit has the battery pulled.. then your parents succeeded at brainwashing you or you are a fucking simpleton

"I guess I messed up cuz I should have replied to the post and not replied to the comment you made about the post. Sorry for the confusion my friends. May God bless you all and may you all turn to God and seek Him with your whole heart, mind, soul, spirit and strength. “It is appointed unto man to die once and then the judgement.” We will all stand before God, you will stand there alone with who you are and what you did with your life and if you turned to God while alive and believed on Him and believed that what Jesus did for you on this cross was enough to forgive you then you will go to Heaven and enjoy a place where there is no sin, no more death, no pain, no sorrow or depression and every tear is wiped away. If you deny God and do not turn to Him and receive Him you will get just what you wanted and desired, you will be separated from God forever ?. If you do not want God to rule over your life that is okay but when you die He will do just that and separate you to live with Satan forever. If you deny God and want nothing to do with Him who made you who died for you and who wants to make you His child and live with you in Heaven forever... if you deny His great love, if you say “No God! I don’t believe in you! It’s my life, I’ll do what I want with it!” If this is your heart you will be thrown out of His presence and be handed over to Satan to be destroyed like garbage ??. I know that sounds insensitive but how insensitive is it of someone to say to the one who made them “I don’t believe in you!” God made you in His image, He died on the cross to forgive you of your sins, he has prepared paradise in His house where He wants to make you His children and live with you forever and He has done ALL this and for you to say “NO God!” Your refuse, garbage, deserve to be thrown out like trash... a waste of life... so TURN ago God now, He can and WILL forgive you if you turn to Him and believe and ask Him to forgive you!!!! I hope you all do! The Bible says that “God takes no pleasure in the destruction of the wicked.” God doesn’t want anyone to go to Hell but many will choose to go there... sad truth :("

IDK.. Made me think of this guy.
29 days ago
12/3/02
Now do Muhammad.
29 days ago
5/18/11

No really offensive at all, just kinda weird that Dana posted it.

29 days ago
8/2/11
One Championship Fan -

It was funny. People need to relax. I’m a Christian and I laughed my ass off when I saw it.

This

29 days ago
9/26/16
One Championship Fan - 

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God:
Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. (1 John 4:2, 15)
^
One Championship Fan: "______[does not confess that Jesus is the Son of God]_______"
^
Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. (Rom. 8:9)
^
One Championship Fan: "I’m a Christian"
^
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. (John 3:3)
Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. (1 John 4:15)

Blessed be the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God
Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. (Heb. 4:14)
^
This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it. (2 John 6)
And hereby we do know that we know him, IF we KEEP his commandments. (1 John 2:3)
29 days ago
11/9/15

Funny and lighthearted. God would approve. The rest of Dana's actions? Probably not so much.

28 days ago
3/9/08

Blasphemy 

28 days ago
1/14/03

If mofos dont think God has a sense of humor, they've never been on his bad side. I think even Jesus would laugh at this.

28 days ago
10/5/17
Upperdog -
branchdavidian - wtf at this post on there. it doesn't matter what team you play for - if you put your confidence into the almighty grand invisible being that secretly governs our 'consciousness' after out water-filled skin suit has the battery pulled.. then your parents succeeded at brainwashing you or you are a fucking simpleton

IDK.. Made me think of this guy.

That guys an actor for sure. He got interviewed on a news program about a sinkhole too. Funny but.

28 days ago
4/14/07

To be fair calling someone a half weight is offensive 

Edited: 28 days ago
10/11/18
Dana is proof that money can't buy class.
28 days ago
7/29/02
"I'm offended!" - whiny bitches
28 days ago
5/30/15
inf0 - "I'm offended!" - whiny bitches

"fuck that guy. He's going to hell. Him doing that is going to make me say nasty shit about Islam and atheists now." - persecuted Christians