UnderGround Forums Dana absolves Khabib: Khabib FORCED back to Russia

Edited: 4/8/20 12:17 AM
11/24/13

Dana White: "(Khabib) ended up getting flown back to Russia. He didn't fly back to Russia; he got flown back to Russia."

Khabib was told the fight was in UAE by Dana, which was the plan at the time. So Khabib flew to UAE as one normally does to get ready for the fight. When Nurmagomedov arrived in Abu Dhabi, he found the country closed to foreigners and was sent home to Russia.

Now we know the truth.

https://sports.yahoo.com/dana-white-absolves-nurmagomedov-khabib-185111156.html

So stop with the fake narrative. Khabib was and still is down to fight. DC said Khabib was in the sauna in Russia and on track to make weight.

4/8/20 12:17 AM
4/22/07

Didnt Khabib say he left? I dont blame him either way really

4/8/20 12:19 AM
9/23/07

He didn't want that fergeson smoke.

Edited: 4/8/20 12:23 AM
11/24/13
Brockback Mountain - He didn't want that fergeson smoke.

How can that possibly be your conclusion after being presented the FACTS that prove the opposite?

The person who loses the most out of this situation is Khabib. Literally deca-millions.

Zuffa and Ali make bank whether it's Khabib or Justin in there. And they make a ton more by preserving that Khabib vs. Conor fight.

So if anything, if you had to choose a consipiracy theory, it is that Dana is saving the mega-fights for when there's a live gate and time for promotion (i.e. that Dana purposely put no effort into the logistics of getting Khabib back out of Russia on lockdown).

4/8/20 1:08 AM
9/22/11

Yeah this info was out there from the beginning but dopey fight fans that dont like khabib or his religion dont want to hear it.

It pleasures them to say he is scared and flew home. 

You would have to be stupid to think khabib was scared of any man at lightweight. 

And bingo we have a lot of stupid people here.

4/8/20 2:37 AM
2/4/03
Nytron -

How can that possibly be your conclusion after being presented the FACTS that prove the opposite?

The person who loses the most out of this situation is Khabib. Literally deca-millions.

Zuffa and Ali make bank whether it's Khabib or Justin in there. And they make a ton more by preserving that Khabib vs. Conor fight.

So if anything, if you had to choose a consipiracy theory, it is that Dana is saving the mega-fights for when there's a live gate and time for promotion (i.e. that Dana purposely put no effort into the logistics of getting Khabib back out of Russia on lockdown).

aka, he didn't want that fergeson smoke

4/8/20 2:45 AM
8/14/10

People are so stupid to think he ducked. I literally had the UAE do the exact same thing to me, and to thousands of other people. All flights of Emirates, Etihad, FlyDubai were completely cancelled, no foreigners were allowed in the country, NOT EVEN UAE NATIONALS were allowed in at the height of the cackdown 2 weeks ago. To literally get to the Middle East, I needed to fly from Thailand, Russia, London, then close to Dubai. UAE closed its doors completely.

4/8/20 2:59 AM
4/4/20
Sackhole -

People are so stupid to think he ducked. I literally had the UAE do the exact same thing to me, and to thousands of other people. All flights of Emirates, Etihad, FlyDubai were completely cancelled, no foreigners were allowed in the country, NOT EVEN UAE NATIONALS were allowed in at the height of the cackdown 2 weeks ago. To literally get to the Middle East, I needed to fly from Thailand, Russia, London, then close to Dubai. UAE closed its doors completely.

Jesus that sounds like a hell of a trip. Must have been exhausted 

4/8/20 10:31 AM
11/28/03

i still think they had the connections to smuggle him out of russia

4/8/20 10:34 AM
1/9/07
ranier wolfcastle -

i still think they had the connections to smuggle him out of russia

“If only had location” 

4/8/20 10:40 AM
2/27/20

Dana would say anything to protect his revenue.

That said whether you like Khabib or not you have to be really ignorant to think he is afraid to fight.

The only thing I think Khabib is or was afraid of was losing to Conor because how much shit Conor talked he probably felt his honor and his teammates honor were on the line.

The guy knows how to deal with pressure.  I am not a fan of his since he refused a title fight at ufc200 because of bullshit religious stuff but I appreciate his skills.

4/8/20 10:50 AM
1/24/16
Nytron -

Look buddy. Noone here cares about facts ok?

4/8/20 11:17 AM
12/9/02

what does dana absolving khabib have to do with donald trump and jeffrey epstein?

4/8/20 9:29 PM
1/1/01

Chael revealed this was the case last week. 

4/8/20 10:11 PM
8/2/11

He ducked

4/8/20 10:35 PM
2/10/20
Sackhole -

Yup. My brother lives in the UAE.

This is one of many things that they are better than stupid Muricans at: Authoritarian Lockdown. Those fucks do not play. 'Murica is still spreading the disease because muh freedom. UAE is locked down tighter than a boys anus - which is why they will eliminate this thing in no time.

No-one comes in or out - not even the great Khabib. So anyone who thinks he is ducking is a mongoloid retard.

4/8/20 11:41 PM
1/28/20

Anyone who honestly believes that Khabib is afraid of Ferguson and did this to get out of the fight, please do us all a favor and don't procreate. 

4/8/20 11:59 PM
1/1/01

When Dana is defending you....

4/9/20 2:31 PM
3/14/08
ShanTheMan -

Didnt Khabib say he left? I dont blame him either way really

Yes fuck face. He left because they told him where to go. So he left to go to the destination. 

what’s so hard to understand here? 

4/9/20 4:38 PM
11/16/09

Basically what happened is, Putin called Trump, told him to shut his little lap dog up. Trump called Dana, and told him Uncle Vladidaddy told him to shut the fuck up. Dana's testicles retracted into his body, for fear of polonium 210, and gagged on an entire back of humble dick pie.

4/9/20 6:32 PM
1/1/01

Shits on his fighter, gets the retard section of mma "fans" to trash him, then is buddy buddy a week later. Dana is not someone you can trust.

Edited: 4/9/20 9:42 PM
4/19/10
Nytron -

Your ‘facts’ don’t support your argument. As per usual.

Edited: 4/9/20 7:51 PM
8/11/12

I’m sure that is what happened, it’s just I can’t stand the inbred bastards from dogistan so I’m just gonna say he wants none of Tony and ran back to mother Russia.

4/11/20 11:36 AM
11/24/13
Balls Mahoney -

I’m sure that is what happened, it’s just I can’t stand the inbred bastards from dogistan so I’m just gonna say he wants none of Tony and ran back to mother Russia.

That the logic of most UGers in a nutshell right there.