UnderGround Forums Danis dealing with bad back issues

Edited: 29 days ago
1/23/06
29 days ago
1/1/01

I wonder what the king is saying about this?

Feel him though, back issues are no fun.

29 days ago
1/23/06
tryonmytoupee - 

I'm still unwilling to grapple because of mine. Might have to though. Once you get healthy it's tough to compromise that for a hobby.
29 days ago
5/8/16
CRE -
tryonmytoupee - 

I'm still unwilling to grapple because of mine. Might have to though. Once you get healthy it's tough to compromise that for a hobby.

You actually grapple? Just from your posts I always pictured you as a fat guy who never really trained or anything, like a armchair Q.B.   nice

29 days ago
1/1/01
CRE -
tryonmytoupee - 

I've quit BJJ twice now, to the point of selling my his on eBay because of my back and neck issues.

Now I just teach onece a week, than train another couple of classes, sometimes none.

It sucks getting beaten up by guys you used to you with, and old me would have destroyed current me. My technical knowledge is higher though, and it seems sustainable.

29 days ago
1/23/06
Fahqhard - 
CRE -
tryonmytoupee - 

You actually grapple? Just from your posts I always pictured you as a fat guy who never really trained or anything, like a armchair Q.B.   nice

White belt.
29 days ago
1/1/01
Fahqhard -
CRE -
tryonmytoupee - 

It's uncle chael dude