1/20/21 1:33 PM
10/25/05
Lol. He mad.
1/20/21 1:44 PM
11/1/09

i wonder how that would go in america

1/20/21 1:56 PM
1/29/04

if he would have came out of the chute blasting portuguese, cop would have just moved on.

1/20/21 4:01 PM
8/18/13

Standard scouse behaviour, this is why the rest of the country generalise against the people of Liverpool, a large percentage of them are just total garbage 

1/20/21 4:23 PM
3/6/14
Dreville79 -

Standard scouse behaviour, this is why the rest of the country generalise against the people of Liverpool, a large percentage of them are just total garbage 

are you implying his behaviour here is garbage or scousers in general? 

As his behavior here is more than fucking justified. idiot muppet cops trying to Harras him about a shitty fucking muzzle. 

I usually support the police but fuck every single cop like this.

its the fucking flu. fuck off.

I lived in England for 10yrs and every scouser I met was dead on. but like evey city there's a lot of scrots

1/20/21 4:24 PM
2/14/11

Gets punched and kicked in the face for a living but can’t handle the pain of wearing a cloth mask. Brilliant. 

1/20/21 4:27 PM
11/8/08

Why is he so emotional and upset?

1/20/21 5:07 PM
1/10/20

Did the cop continue to stall and say something about checking his tires? Lolololol

1/20/21 5:13 PM
1/3/08

Why is he claiming he’s exempt? went to the supermarket the other day and it’s full of people not wearing their masks, wether you want to or not, wether you care about COVID or not the rules now are you have to wear a mask, can’t tell you how many times when the gyms/things were open I forgot my mask and had to go back for it but those are the rules but everyone seems to think they don’t have to because they can just say their exempt without having to show any evidence.

I’m a fan of Till but you can’t act like that when a police officer is questioning you about why your not complying with the law, accept your in the wrong.

find it hard to believe that anyone who grapples can have any legitimate excuse for not wearing a piece of cloth over their mouth for a couple of minutes

1/20/21 5:18 PM
11/10/16
Reborn Hog -

Did the cop continue to stall and say something about checking his tires? Lolololol

He did  haha

1/20/21 5:31 PM
3/3/19

I'm all for masks, but why you got to wear one when you're alone in your car? Your car is your mask.

1/20/21 6:10 PM
4/22/07

Till is being all hysterical...but the cop isnt even wearing his mask over his nose lol

1/20/21 6:14 PM
2/29/16

You're a loooza!!!

Darren Till is such a bitch. Lol.

1/20/21 6:17 PM
8/18/13
ironbelly -
Dreville79 -

As his behavior here is more than fucking justified. idiot muppet cops trying to Harras him about a shitty fucking muzzle. 

I lived in England for 10yrs and every scouser I met was dead on. but like evey city there's a lot of scrots

I’m implying both his behaviour here is garbage, and the behaviour of Liverpudlians in general is garbage, as was witnessed when they trashed their own city when their Footbalm club finally won the league last year.

And I have a friend currently in the ICU who’s been told today he’ll likely need oxygen for the rest of his life because of this “Flu”. He’s 45 years old, his wife is at home sick with it too and unable to see him. So with all due respect to cunts with ridiculous opinions like you, you can be the one who fucks off 

1/20/21 7:07 PM
2/14/11
Dreville79 -
ironbelly -
Dreville79 -

I’m implying both his behaviour here is garbage, and the behaviour of Liverpudlians in general is garbage, as was witnessed when they trashed their own city when their Footbalm club finally won the league last year.

And I have a friend currently in the ICU who’s been told today he’ll likely need oxygen for the rest of his life because of this “Flu”. He’s 45 years old, his wife is at home sick with it too and unable to see him. So with all due respect to cunts with ridiculous opinions like you, you can be the one who fucks off 

Well said, Brotha

1/20/21 7:35 PM
4/28/09
Dreville79 -
ironbelly -
Dreville79 -

Laying down the fire 

1/20/21 7:42 PM
4/11/10
in the US the cops would have shot him dead.
1/20/21 7:55 PM
2/27/11
Dead President - in the US the cops would have shot him dead.

good

1/20/21 7:57 PM
3/6/14
Dreville79 -
ironbelly -
Dreville79 -

yeah its the flu, the flu kills hundreds of  thousands every year.

it killed.my dad a few years back and my granny before that, but you go on  piggy backing on your mates illness as some sort of standard to hold up. leech. 

the rona hysteria is absolute bullshit. the way the world.is now is something out of fiction and nonces.like that copper are the petty foot soldiers of the scum perpetuating this farce. 

I dont give a shit if you hate scousers for some tosser reason Harry Enfield told.me all I need.to know about Liverpool but Till is completely right to stand up to little stalins like that. 

1/20/21 8:22 PM
9/20/19
ironbelly -
Dreville79 -
ironbelly -
Dreville79 -

it killed.my dad a few years back and my granny before that, but you go on  piggy backing on your mates illness as some sort of standard to hold up. leech. 

the rona hysteria is absolute bullshit. the way the world.is now is something out of fiction and nonces.like that copper are the petty foot soldiers of the scum perpetuating this farce. 

I dont give a shit if you hate scousers for some tosser reason Harry Enfield told.me all I need.to know about Liverpool but Till is completely right to stand up to little stalins like that. 

With those weak genetics you’ll surely die of covid, bro. 

1/20/21 8:36 PM
3/6/14
HillboFrateTrane -
ironbelly -
Dreville79 -
ironbelly -
Dreville79 -

lol. I better put some tissue over my mouth when I go to the shops. just to be safe. 

1/20/21 8:42 PM
9/20/19
ironbelly -
HillboFrateTrane -
ironbelly -
Dreville79 -
ironbelly -
Dreville79 -

lol. I better put some tissue over my mouth when I go to the shops. just to be safe. 

No, die gasping for breath like them. 

1/21/21 1:00 AM
12/31/09

Imagine posting this to your own social media thinking it shows you in a good light to your fans and employers.

1/21/21 4:30 AM
3/6/14
HillboFrateTrane -
ironbelly -
HillboFrateTrane -
ironbelly -
Dreville79 -
ironbelly -
Dreville79 -

No, die gasping for breath like them. 

you're such a faggy edgelord. it's embarrassing.