UnderGround Forums Datsik with girlfriend (pic)

4/17/19 3:18 AM
8/3/11

4/17/19 3:20 AM
11/18/14

hang on, I thought he got in trouble for..

oh never mind.

4/17/19 3:22 AM
6/27/18

How does Datsik have a girlfriend with all his insanity? Who is he attracting? She even looks pretty.

Man bitches be crazy

4/17/19 3:26 AM
8/3/11

Before going to prison in 2016, Datsik together with Mamlygin conducted an “antibrothel” raid in St. Petersburg. Datsik's accomplice fell in love with one of the prostitutes (she cost 5000 per hour), gave her a car, got married and granted a part of his apartment to her.

However, after Datsik was released from prison, the girl began to spend time with the MMA fighter, and then called the police at her address and reported that Mamlygin beats her up and uses drugs. The man was taken into custody for 48 hours, and during that time the girl changed the door locks, took away the valuables and documents, and also sold the Audi Q5. All this happened with the help of Datsik.

4/17/19 3:26 AM
8/3/11

4/17/19 3:49 AM
6/27/18
touch -

Before going to prison in 2016, Datsik together with Mamlygin conducted an “antibrothel” raid in St. Petersburg. Datsik's accomplice fell in love with one of the prostitutes (she cost 5000 per hour), gave her a car, got married and granted a part of his apartment to her.

However, after Datsik was released from prison, the girl began to spend time with the MMA fighter, and then called the police at her address and reported that Mamlygin beats her up and uses drugs. The man was taken into custody for 48 hours, and during that time the girl changed the door locks, took away the valuables and documents, and also sold the Audi Q5. All this happened with the help of Datsik.

So she is a former prostitute, and Datsik met her because he attacked her brothel, and she married his accomplice, but she was mistreated by his accomplice, and now Datsik is fucking her.

What a trainwreck. Datsik's life is unreal. Like something from a crime movie.

On one hand, I guess he's really living life to the fullest. On the other hand - He's truly insane.

4/17/19 4:13 AM
11/18/14
mindless optimism -

hang on, I thought he got in trouble for..

oh never mind.

haha this^ was a veiled joke suggesting she looks like a prostitute. but she really was a prostitute. fair play to her but this is one of the clearest double-standards I have ever witnessed. datsik went to fuck up a brothel as he thought they were immoral. but I suppose they are ok to carry on business now. hilarious.

4/17/19 4:13 AM
10/5/17
TequilaYuen -
touch -

So she is a former prostitute, and Datsik met her because he attacked her brothel, and she married his accomplice, but she was mistreated by his accomplice, and now Datsik is fucking her.

On one hand, I guess he's really living life to the fullest. On the other hand - He's truly insane.

Its akin to a hunter s Thompson book. 

4/17/19 5:43 AM
6/17/13

Fatsik

4/17/19 6:02 AM
4/11/10
Fedorforever -

Fatsik

Nailed it

4/17/19 6:59 AM
8/3/11

4/17/19 9:25 AM
5/14/06
touch -

What an adorable couple 

4/17/19 9:25 AM
5/14/06

I would marry him just for the wedding invite calligraphy 

4/17/19 9:26 AM
6/27/18
Is he... holding a knife to her throat??
4/17/19 10:47 AM
5/11/14

Edited: 4/17/19 12:27 PM
11/9/15
God Of Thunder -

Women aren’t disgusted by fat men the same way we are disgusted by fat women. You will never see a famous or successful man with a fat broad. But women don’t seem to mind it for whatever reason 

You're either fat stupid or both if you think all women are ok with fat guys. The woman in question is a whore. There's only 1 thing she's attracted to.

4/17/19 12:34 PM
2/24/07
touch - 

"Uhhh hey Mamlygin she my gf now"
4/17/19 12:35 PM
8/19/03
TequilaYuen -
touch -

It really is.  His life reads like missions from the Grand Theft Auto video games. 

4/17/19 12:38 PM
6/28/10
mix headroom -
God Of Thunder -

Women aren’t disgusted by fat men the same way we are disgusted by fat women. You will never see a famous or successful man with a fat broad. But women don’t seem to mind it for whatever reason 

You're either fat stupid or both if you think all women are ok with fat guys. The woman in question is a whore. There's only 1 thing she's attracted to.

datsik is rich?

4/17/19 12:48 PM
10/2/12
God Of Thunder -

Pierce Brosnan. 

But I agree. 

4/17/19 12:54 PM
7/25/08
TFK_HossPearson - 
God Of Thunder -

Pierce Brosnan. 

But I agree. 

Also Hugh Jackman (not fat, but homely)
4/17/19 1:24 PM
11/19/06
touch -

Sounds like she is on his level of scumbag. Good for them.

4/17/19 1:29 PM
2/24/07
God Of Thunder - 
TFK_HossPearson -
God Of Thunder -

Pierce Brosnan. 

But I agree. 

But wasn’t she thin when he married her?

She was hot as f when they married
4/17/19 1:29 PM
12/7/14

perhaps the world's most glamorous couple

4/17/19 1:51 PM
7/10/02
TequilaYuen - Is he... holding a knife to her throat??

Yep. But no worries. Datsik is well known for being level headed and not prone to do crazy stuff...