UnderGround Forums Dennis Hallman was on Judge Judy today

29 days ago
12/15/05
First off, I don't know how to post pics.

He and his wife were being sued over a deposit on a beauty salon. They lost. That is all.
29 days ago
4/22/07

Pleathe Hurry Jethuth, we're hardly hangin on

29 days ago
9/20/19

Arbitrator Judy 

29 days ago
11/5/19
Prob not as exciting as the time Drew Fickett was on there, when the guy was suing Drew for being hammered and hitting golf balls off the top of his car?
29 days ago
3/18/02

they lost but had to pay nothing because settlements are paid by the show in return for people allowing them to be made spectacles of 

29 days ago
7/20/01
holy flying shit judge judy makes like, in the neighborhood of 150 mil a year? D:
29 days ago
1/1/01

He didn`t say much.

29 days ago
3/15/19
BigEyedFish -

they lost but had to pay nothing because settlements are paid by the show in return for people allowing them to be made spectacles of 

Is that how it works? The whole concept seems ridiculous to me. Stupid people in a fake court acting like idiots. 

29 days ago
1/8/04
branchdavidian - holy flying shit judge judy makes like, in the neighborhood of 150 mil a year? D:

She comes into one of my restaurants in FL regularly. She is filthy fuckin rich. But you don't even recognize her because she blends in with all the other 70+y.o. Jew broads in South Florida.

29 days ago
3/19/04

She rocks.

29 days ago
12/6/11
BigEyedFish -

If true.  Then I know what to do if I get sued one day... Let's take it to Judge Judy lol

29 days ago
11/5/19
iwarnedyou - 
BigEyedFish -

Is that how it works? The whole concept seems ridiculous to me. Stupid people in a fake court acting like idiots. 

It’s not a fake court. And yes it’s true. I believe they pay judgements up to $5k or something like that. They get to make an ass out of you and you don’t have to pay haha
29 days ago
1/1/01
iwarnedyou - 
BigEyedFish -

People in the courts system can reach out to them (Peoples Court, Judge Judy, ect) and "tip them off" when really stupid cases come through the system and these potential plaintiffs and defendants will get a letter in the mail from whatever TV show it is, exactly like what Bigeyedfish is saying. I know several people that have done it

29 days ago
5/9/06

I had no idea the shows paid the settlements. I always just figured the plaintiff’s and defendants would get an appearance fee.  That’s cool though

judge Judy is fantastic tv. And 10/10 would bang. 

29 days ago
1/1/01

I would bang judge Milian but not judge Judy ^^^^^

29 days ago
12/25/15

Did he bleach his hair for the show?

29 days ago
3/2/12

Only Judy can judge me

29 days ago
1/1/01
HorseMeat4200 - 

Did he bleach his hair for the show?

Negative.

29 days ago
12/27/13

I thought judge judy just died and Trump was supposed to replace her

29 days ago
2/28/13

Judge Judy makes $47 million a year which is insane to think about 

29 days ago
10/27/03
YaoMingia - 

She sets her own fee and doesn't negotiate.
The network head told a story of having dinner with her and coming prepared with the package offer for her next contract and she refused to look at it. He said it might be more than she's going to ask for and she replied that if she looks at it then its a negotiation and she doesn't do that ha ha
Badass.
29 days ago
1/1/01
YaoMingia - 

Way more than that, I think. She's not the talent, it's her show. Super smart.

Her daughter lives down the road from me, too :-)

29 days ago
1/1/01
Kirik - 
YaoMingia - 

Post nudes or it didnt happen...

29 days ago
3/19/04
Kirik - 
YaoMingia - 

Better be nice to her.

29 days ago
1/22/05

Aren't the cases basically all just civil cases and the show pays for you if you lose?